John Oliver to this year: 'F--- 2016'

>John Oliver closed the final Last Week Tonight episode of the year with a message for the previous 11 months: “F— 2016.”

>“Even though this year still has seven years left, I’m calling it early: 2016 was the f—ing worst,” Oliver said at the end of Sunday’s episode, before launching into a pre-taped package that included real citizens and some famous faces (Amy Schumer, Larry David, Larry Wilmore, Megan Mullally, and Nick Offerman) flipping off the year and calling it out for being truly terrible.

archive.is/au3fI

ew.com/article/2016/11/14/john-oliver-f-2016

>they are now mad at the numeric combination "2016"
I fucking love this timeline

Stop posting this shit.

This guy has never been fucking funny. Dumb Americans like him because of his accent.

Mods please autoban anyone who posts this faggots shit.

This is fucking pure meme magic. Remember all the memes about how he justified everything by saying that the current year was 2015?

>Even though this year still has seven years left

What did he mean by this?

Anyone who didn't watch the livestream with Sup Forums really missed out. It was actually just a great episode. I don't think it was intentionally great, but who knows.

tfw not memeing and actually don't know

ha ha ha, it came true!!1

>???
>2017 - the year user got a girlfriend

2017, the year of Trump.
CURRENT YEAR MOTHER FUCKER!

>not enjoying butthurt

>2017
>Donald gets inaugurated
>LePen landslide in May
>Petry blowout in August
Kek wills it

>Current year man hates the current year

We did it Sup Forums

>Of course we're sending jews to the gas chambers! It's 2017!

Y'all giving him attention and views.

He needs to be deported to Teethland.

REALLY!? IT'S, LIKE, 2016!

Holy shit... when you put it like that!

>half the bingo card filled within 2 minutes

was good shit

do you have it saved?

Came here to say this.

I didn't sorry

pay denbts

Two terms for Trump

But how can you blame IN THE CURRENT YEAR different opinions? that's not cool John

the card

Underrated post
Underrated thread

>Having all the "isms" in one line
that's cheating

come people it's 2016 how can you still be liberal at this point I mean you're on the wrong side of history.

maybe he meant weeks?

his current year was 2015

MFW I realize that I just prevented WW3

Ok, so before they used "It's 2016!!!" as an argument because it was supossed to be a progressive year. I think that now that 2016 is they year of the bigots, racists, homophobes, etc, we could now just gas the kikes and claim "Its 2016!!!", because now "bigoted' things are suposed to happen in the CURRENT YEAR. Great thinks could be accomplished in this last 7 weeks.

>Millennials want to desperately be seen as adults
>then turn around and do this shit
I hate my generation so much

They have been taught to not see themselves as individuals but as part of a collective and to fetishize submission to the point of a perpetual childlike state.

> Its 2015
> Fuck 2016

He must know about the meme
HE HAS TO