Cooperation is the only correct choice

>"The facts prove that cooperation is the only correct choice for China and the United States," China Central Television (CCTV) cited Mr Xi as telling Mr Trump in the call.

>"The two sides must strengthen coordination, promote the two countries' economic development and global economic growth, expand all areas of exchange and cooperation, ensure the two countries' people obtain more tangible benefits, and push for better development going forward in China-US relations."

What the hell is this guys?

'cooperation' is the only 'correct choice'?

In other words, if you don't do what China tells you to do, it is incorrect.

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-14/chinas-xi-tells-trump-cooperation-is-only-choice/8024662

>In other words, if you don't do what China tells you to do, it is incorrect.

they're just being snarky. they know Trump has dealt with them and know they're full of shit as well as how incompetent US negotiators are. They're afraid.

>prease don't punish us Mr Trump

It means China+Putin+Trump+Duterte against the illuminati

t.light force

Culturally China is incredibly authoritarian. They will always portray themselves dealing from a position of strength. They know what's at stake.

Pretty much this.

What's the alternative to cooperation?

Literally every country on earth says they want to work with Trump.

World Peace when?

We are literally the greatest nation on earth. Incompetent or not the USA cant take us lightly. If we tell Trump to f**k off there's nothing he can do.

Fuck China. Fuck their brown sky.

t.self hating chink or dirty Malay or poo

That's what they say every time a new leader is elected

I don't think you understand diplomacy.

>"The two sides must strengthen coordination,
America must ask permission before it acts. China will tell America what to do.

>promote the two countries' economic development
China will grow strong, America will develop a greater dependence on China.

>and global economic growth,
Chinese influence will encompass the entire globe.

>expand all areas of exchange and cooperation,
China will take. America will give.

>ensure the two countries' people obtain more tangible benefits,
If America disobeys China, they will not benefit.

> and push for better development going forward in China-US relations."
The best possible development in the relationship is one of Chinese dominance.

Chinese tend to lack subtly or grace in their own language, let alone translated.

Only is probably closer to "totally obvious."

China was never great

Also

>You have to go back

>Hey china, you're getting gutted.

The chinks are very clever, they will dominate the world stage and nobody can do anything about it. They already know this.

While the USA is churning out professional activists who are indoctrinated with marxist ideology known as critical race theory China is rewarding young people for studying Science, Engineering and Medicine.

Because I understand diplomacy, I think that so far China has acted very prudently on international affairs. Compare with what Merkel or Hollande had to say, which were outright provocations.

Well yeah, they own you and you have power over them via that debt, so Xi hits the nail on the head; working agsinst eachother brings mutual ruin, which in both cases will extend beyond the economy.
Also the end of TPP was clearly in China's favor, so it's not like this is a new path.

Greatest nation on earth. Chooses to live in Canada. Lol

The other choice is nooks. Could be more correct.

Here is the thing though. China doesn't cooperate, when western company goes to china they get blocked from all sides and if they show any success they get copied by a local firm. Meanwhile Chinese firms get treated as equals in western market. It has to be a level playing field from both sides.

Part of me is still worried about China.

I love that some things about them make me feel like they miiiight be against the global Jew...

But the prophetic bullshit of that Jew fucker telling of the future of a mixed Negro-Asian breed ruled by Jews worries me still. It gnaws on the back of my mind ever more...

The Chinese are slowly buying white countries and slowly building up the power to usurp us as a world power.
They are starting to colonize and perhaps soon interbreed with the blacks in Africa...
Whites dwindling fast.
Arabs (even though I fucking hate them) are sort of the pinata of the world. Bust them up and let the mess spread all around these first world countries...

I really just feel like Arabs and Whites are going to get assimilated/killed off because we cause the most trouble to the Jew.

Asians are robots who willfully obey their slave masters even with their high IQ... mix it with straight up animal niggers with low IQ's that have more masculine traits and are easier to influence...
It's the perfect slave race.

also the fact that china basically owns the us

ITT: Scared western cucks cowering before the might of China. Your time is up, limey. The Xi dynasty is upon us.

Zhong guo wan sui!