Star Wars #43 (Wed 7)
Thrawn #1 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

stap wap

I'm only linking this because it's not an argument and this is actually getting interesting.

Is there any hope for the future of star wars games?

>You will never get to rest your head on a Jedi's lap

>George Lucas Uber Allies
how do we stop George, hes too powerful

He really just doesn't have the depth or personal relationships that made Jacen interesting, nor do we see enough of him with Luke like we see Jacen with Luke. And then Jacen's 'Dark Side' teacher in Vergere was miles more interesting than Snoke who's relationship with Kylo is still murky and unexplained. Kylo will also forever be tainted by a clearly rushed turn to the dark side in the hastily added flashbacks vs. the slowly more mentally ill Jacen.

Speaking of mental illness, Jacen's was a lot more interesting, especially in the parts of LOTF where he admits his mental illness. It was the best part of that mostly terrible series actually.

Would you?

I only read LOTF because I bored on a deployment, but I'm glad I did because it did a lot with Jacen's character and grew from my favorite NJO book, TRAITOR.

>teleports infront of you
>heh, this is very personal kid

Yeah, it's really become clear that anyone who mocks Jacen in these threads when we're talking about great EU characters really didn't read Traitor or LOTF, because he single handedly made that era interesting.

Looks like ol'George is pulling a "Holdo" on JJ Hackrams.

why is it that george is such a funny man
something about him just makes me laugh

I wasn't a huge fan of the NJO book series when it was being released, but looking back it was pretty interesting. ANd I highly doubt nucanon would ever even think about doing something so obtuse as having the Star Wars galaxy being invaded by aliens. Even though they weren't technically aliens, they just got lost for a very long time.

why didnt george hyper ram the phantom menace critics?

Yeah when I hear hurr durr the Vong suck because they're outside the Force you know they didn't read it. A lot of the Vong aspects were definitely weird, like I think their gravity tech was way too OP even by Star Wars standards, but the wavelength of light analogy in Traitor to describe the Vong and their relation to the Force was actually really interesting.

What a dickhead.

She will be back. I have faith.

I loved how Vergere reminded Jacen about the shadow moth in Traitor and how Jacen "helping it" ended up dooming it to a meaningless existence.
There's a lot of good stuff in that book alone for me to like Jacen over Kylo.

I like that no matter how much Jacen descended into the Dark Side, what made him way more interesting than most Sith was his idealism, even as he did more terrible stuff. He was definitely one of the oddest Sith in the EU.

Everything was for his daughter and that one aspect of him was never corrupted.

yeah, she looks good in this Star Trek sketch where she gets brapped in the face at point blank

He and Tahiri were apparently sex buddies as well, that was definitely one of the weirdest parts of the FOTJ series.

I guess it was the costume and make up then.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Someone post the Poe Dameron fart wedding scene.

Maybe if Disney trashes EA's deal
Otherwise no

I loved what they did with Ben Skywalker too. You know, LOTF is a lot like the PT. Great ideas, but terrible execution.
Boba Fett is the key to all of this. If we can get Boba working...

I wonder if Padme and Anakin ever rimmed each other

The problem with FOTJ is that they killed off half the interesting characters and fell to the 'just make a bigger badder villain' problem instead of the more morally grey nature of LOTF which redeemed a lot of it.

Damn, I need to reread Jacen's adventures starting with Jedi Academy again.

We need a black series of him as wlel to go with Jaina.

Drawfag.
I'm in a prequel mood.

Imagine moving your tongue across Natalie Portman's smooth asshole.

Ki-Adi Mundi on a dragon!

Anakin and Barriss.

How many drawfags who don't deliver are going to show up?

Well fine fuck you guys then.

>literally proving him right

Wait user no

Obi-wan with Qui-gon

If you're going to bitch at me for something other anons did, then fuck off. I'll draw for another thread.

Oh lawdy

Looks like Kelso from That 70's Show.

Nobody likes a primadonna anyway.

Tarkin in slave leia's outfit PLEASE

cute but jesus christ that nose

>Getting worked up over one single post
Sad!

>the Sup Forums tourists are now scaring away our low self esteem and skiddish drawfags

Now you've gone too far.

I've been here longer than (You), chum.

>It's 2016 election user

Okay go beg for attention somewhere else

Who?

Maybe you should stop being a whiny bitch who gets triggered over a single post. You could have ignored that post and focused on the ones that were actually requesting shit but no you had to be a bitch over it. This is Sup Forums. If you get that easily triggered over a post like that, maybe you should fuck off to Tumblr.

If you're cool with someone who is fucking garbage, then I'm here
no ships

Well he shouldn't have acted like a whiny bitch.

>Reasons why we never get good fanart or lewds

Stay autistic, /swco/

>padme! you cant do this... this is not the jedi way!
>im not jedi

Can you post a piece of yours so we know exactly how garbage you are?

Anakin and Barriss

draw what you think the inside of ahsokas room looks like

>I'm not jedi

What did they mean by this

>all those tentacles from the sarlacc pit
Never change Japan. Never change.

>Literally posts about how he is leaving
>gets triggered over one person asking a question
Shut the fuck up dude, he was a drama queen who wants to farm (You)'s

I did the picture of krennic with space beer

it sounds like "not" only cause she was tongue deep in anakins sandhole

>asks a question

user insulted the guy. Why would a drawfag, whose breed are known to be skiddish, stick around?

>user acts like a triggered primadonna over one single slightly offensive post
>its our fault

Seriously?

It's Sup Forums. Have you never seen a drawfag?

Yes and none of the ones I encountered ever acted like that.

Are you seriously fucking defending the primadonna drawfag?

The only thing keeping me from killing myself is my love for Star Wars and wanting to see more of it.

Actually, here.

Anything in particular you want them doing?

Skittish. The word is skittish.

>themoreyouknow.jpg

their point is that drawfags are annoying attention whores who just want to masturbate while you praise them, and we dont need those kinds of niggers around here.

here have this picture i just drew of anakin to tide you over

Do you have a program you can outline and color? It could be pretty good with the right look.

>No scar
>Anakin

What the fuck kind of fool do you take me for.

Tell me why I am shit, and give me constructive criticism. I want it. This is my hobby, and I want to improve. I don't come here to get 'oh wow you're so great!' If I wanted that, I'd take an art course at my university
I just do this for fun, someone took my Hera and coloured it, I was pretty proud that someone liked it that much

You could draw them meditating together, but otherwise anything will do. I'm not picky.
Wierd. Somehow that looks like both Luke and Anakin.

Ok, but hear me out.
F-Zero but with swoop bikes.

I always hated the red stripe.

you shut your fucking whore mouth

i didnt say shit about you nigger. there was another guy before you. and if you want to get better, just practice. find art you like, try to find out how they did it and what their process is like. if you have trouble figuring out perspective, you can practice by using a model, either a 3d model if you can do that or a toy of some kind. theres also lots of art books you can pirate and im pretty sure the drawing board has threads where they dump links to helpful books.

im also a drawfag, despite my crude tageki. im just a slow and tabletless drawfag. keep trying. practice often. itll get easier

Just something fun.

why did they think Padme with dreadlocks was a good idea? She's not even like that in the movie, right?

Anyone have a good quality webm of Vader demolishing the rebels on the tantive IV before they escaped? I could've sworn I fucking saved a webm of it but I looked for it and couldn't find it.

>not posting the hera example

what the fuck user

kys