What are some instances of Sup Forums products pandering to fans?

What are some instances of Sup Forums products pandering to fans?

The show slowly started to push Kim/Ron in later seasons until it finally put them together as a couple in the last season at the height of its popularity after fans had a petition online to give the show one more season.

Legend of Korra

MLP:FIM episode 100 is entirely dedicated to the fanbase. Instead of the main cast, the episode follows the exploits of background characters that were popular within the fandom. And when I say background characters I mean exactly that. The characters had never spoken or done anything of note up to that point but due to their popularity among fans, they were made the focus for the benchmark episode.

Are you serious?

Yes. I'd post pics but global rule 15 is a bitch.
Be interesting to see what they'll do for episode 200 next year.

They also made a fan-favorite couple canon.

Yes, but for different reasons than you think.

As a rule, it's easier to write interesting or hardhitting, interesting episodes with backup characters. You have no obligation to keep them or their friends alive because they're not leads, they're usually unrestrained by background information or lore, so you can be a lot more adventurous in universe, and if it doesn't work out, you can eliminate them or push them into the background instantly and no one will care.

Any time there's a panty shot.
I thought fans hated this? At least, I only ever saw raging over it in the threads. But maybe they were the vocal minority?
This is probably the best example. There are all kinds of nods and references about the fandom in this episode, including really obscure things that casual fans wouldn't get.

Gwuncan was very popular during Action (due to Court being a violent bitch)

>The show slowly started to push Kim/Ron in later seasons until it finally put them together as a couple in the last season at the height of its popularity after fans had a petition online to give the show one more season.

Which shows that pandering to fans isn't automatically a bad thing. The whole "main couple gets together in the series finale so they're never actually showing BEING a couple" thing is bullshit that happens in far too many shows.

So The Drama was suppose to be the series finale but Disney was convinced to make another season due to fandom support and because of how popular the show was. That's where Ron and Kim got together, so then afterwards it was clear the writers didn't know what to do with that dynamic and the last season really fumbled out the gate of trying to continue what was suppose to be a movie finale.

The Kim/Ron dynamic worked better when they were just friends

Ed Edd n' Eddy's Big Picture Show

I seriously can't imagine anyone, anyone sane at least liking Ron and Kim. I always thought it was a sick wish fulfilment scenario from one of the writers.

They even jumped over a plushie shark

Ron was a Jew getting with a hot goyl.
It was undoubtedly wish fulfillment from someone on the creative team.

>pandering to shippers

Not even once, unless you want the audience who doesn't care about the actual show.

As a child, you thought it was sick wish fulfillment? Or did you watch it as an adult?
I don't think anyone liked it, but the only people who have a problem with it are lesbians and those that browse Sup Forums.

>not liking the KP/Ron pairing

They always had good chemistry and it just makes sense.

This made me conflicted. For once, shipping in general is bad, and KP/Ron had every reason to be bad as well. But then I didn't out rightly hated that.
So here are few options:
- I am biased here due to attachment OR
- It was actually well written.

Huh?

But TTG is a joke. Every Titan has made out with each other at least once.

The friendship moments between the Eds (mainly between Double-D and Eddy) felt really out of place

they had good chemistry as friends, less so romantic chemistry

Bonnie has more romantic chemistry with Ron in that one episode Ron was voted Prom King or whatever

>Bonnie has more romantic chemistry with Ron in that one episode Ron was voted Prom King or whatever

wanna know how we can tell that you are cripplingly anti-social?

>muh chemistry

Ichirukists need to go to bed already.

Do tell.

Not that guy, but I also ship Ron/Bonnie

>t. couldn't recognize good writing even if it were almost everywhere

>they had good chemistry as friends, less so romantic chemistry
This. The romance between them seemed so forced and unnatural.

user, you're agreeing with the guy who has sick (not shit) taste.

Does southpark count? They seem to take jabs at everything.

Which one?