Why the fuck is this not available for purchase yet?

Why the fuck is this not available for purchase yet?
Does DC not like money?

You want to dress up as a 12 year old?
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "manchild".

You give a whole new meaning to the term “faggot.”

They have to find some way of splattering dumb catchphrases and comic panels onto it first, just like half of every other piece of comic book merch for whatever reason. Is it too hard to just put symbols on hats and shirts and leave it at that?

Jon isn't 12, you dummy. He's 10.

Touch a nerve, pedo?

>Does DC not like money

have you seen their latest movies?

How much time has it been since the hoddie appeared? 1-2 years at most? Large companies like warner need to queque and make a shitload of market analysis and stuff in order to make them with the least amount of problems.

>he doesn't have any kids in his family
>probably doesn't even have a family
>is an embarrassment to his family
cry more

fpbp

>Forcing your kids to cosplay
Evil

>this much projecting

It's perfectly fine for anyone of any age as long as it doesn't have the cape at the back.

Why would DC spend money on merch of a character that very soon will eventually get scraped?

For some reason his smile is reminiscent to that of a Steven Universe character's smile. Unnerving.

Is Bendis gonna do something good?

I got this one as a Christmas present. It's pretty awesome.

>Does DC not like money?

literally no one cares enough about Jon to buy merch aside from gook shotafujos from Japan and Sup Forums. People would buy it thinking it's just a cool hoodie with the Supes logo slapped on it and there's probably enough of those around.

Who the fuck would buy it? Jon isn't well known and he's a fucking child. Unless you are also a child, nobody wants to wear that shit.

scrapped and replaced by the exact same character but black and everyone tells them how much better they are

Jon has fans in Japan?

I would absolutely buy two of these for my nephews.

>Does DC not like money?
of course they don't just look at what they put out

This.

The majority of the top ten sellers?