Will they or won't they?

They won’t at all and there have been zero hints towards it aside from shippers looking for stuff where there isn’t anything. If anything Lance will end up with one of Lotor’s generals or some random ayy lmao.

Pidge gonna fug a robot.

Probably, they'll pair her with Allura or something lol.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there are no confirmed endgame ships, not even Kallura.

If it was the kind of show to dwell on romance, they totally would. But it's not, so thry won't. The only ship I see even potentially materializing is kallura.

I really hope that this is what happens.

>no confirmed endgame ships
tiger mask w ending

hilarious

There's a few really odd moments like this that probably mean nothing but its odd that they would animate into it.

>another based pance pance revolution shipper

lemme syd

I wouldn’t doubt that some of the animators ship it. But considering we had one of the head animators drawing a sheith animation the other day I wouldn’t put too much thought into it.

>sheith
>pance
>allura remains a celibate maiden

I don't see the issue senpai. literally everyone is happy

this excludes klancefags, but i don't even consider them to be human so my point still stands

Sheith is shotacon

???

Shiro is like 6 years old.

Shiro is a leap day baby. He's only had a handful of birthdays

I think they are the only pair besides Kallura that is genuinely teased, but I wouldn't make a bet one way or the other. I can hope though.

From one pance shipper to another I honestly think you’re grasping at straws user. Pidge’s jealously really just comes off as annoyance to most people. I love the ship but I don’t expect it to happen and I think that the “proof” of pance hints in the show are on the same tier of klance shipper thinking.

>only pair besides Kallura that is genuinely teased
Kallura is barely teased compared to Allurance, which pretty much has the most. Shallura has had some but thats clearly not going to happen. Tempted to say Sheith has had a lot but whether or not Keith's Shiro obsession really is just intense "brotherly love" remains to be seen.

The only ship I see for sure happening at this point is Allurance. It seems pretty pointless to make Lance be so sweet to Allura and in love with her if he's just going to be 2nd to Keith again who doesn't seem to give a shit about her.

>It seems pretty pointless to make Lance be so sweet to Allura and in love with her
He does that with any pretty girl, though.

Yeah, a lot of Lance and Allura's "teases" are her completely rejecting him, and I don't think this show is going to be keen on the "persistence pays off" trope. That said I do like their more recent dynamic where they find things to respect in each other and banter.

>straight Pidge ships

He flirts with any pretty girl. He's been /sweet/ to Allura for the past two seasons, they've had nice moments together - heart to hearts. And in the finale of last season he's the first to come to her aide, help her up, then give her that speech that helps her tap into her powers.

All that has to have a point, its probably going to make Allura start warming up to him.

She actually hasn't ever really rejected him, she's just shown annoyance at his bad timing flirting.

Like I said in the above response, it wouldn't be so much "persistence pays off" and more like "Lance maturing enough for Allura" as he's been treating her differently in recent seasons.

They made his vlog all about how much he likes Allura, it would be kind of stupid if they don't have some kind of resolution with his feelings. A really bad one would be him having to accept her having a thing for Keith, who wanted to leave her to die twice haha.

Okay but wouldn't it have been way better if Pidge was a boy who looked like a girl instead

She was specifically watching him breather there. They own a cow together. The game console she just HAD to have is set up with a huge conversion device in Lance's room. I'd say they've teased it a little bit. Enough that if they're gonna go for it that it wouldn't come out of nowhere.

I think its possible for Lance to change the way he acts to every women he finds attractive with character development moment or something.
>Allura see this change.
>Wants to speak with Lance
Lance>OMG SHE LIKES ME
>She tells him to start acting the way he used to cause she see him only as a paladin
>Lance accepts that
>Soo Lance tries to play with girls again, he can't though
It could happened but Voltron isn't this kind of story.

You know what they say: As long as it's not klance, your ship has a chance.