Does anyone else secretly wish that a terrorist attack using nuclear weapon would happen in New York...

Does anyone else secretly wish that a terrorist attack using nuclear weapon would happen in New York, just so there's something interesting happening in the news?

Feels bad man.

>memed a candidate into the white house
>bored less than a week later

Never change, Sup Forums

No. What about a dirty bomb in Sweden?

oh... it already happened

good post leaf good post

I was certain some kind of WMD would be detonated in jew york following the failed Iraqi invasion

unless it already happened and the media didnt report on it.

but nah

nukes dont exist, so all we'll see is some kind of biological or truck bomb go off.

Not New York, but the South.

OP, if you are a guy, you are proof why men should not be leading anymore.

Yeah, that's why I voted Trump, it's gonna strain relations even further and make more happenings.

I think about toronto getting nuked everyday and wonder why it hasn't happened yet. That place is such a fucking shithole.

You know what you need to do.

dont worry california will deliver

I mean... yeah...

Don't worry California will sink soon enough

>Not New York
Hello Rabbi

I know that feel, there is a disturbing lack of happening.Fuck you Yankee cunt.

Good thing we're all too high to drown.

You guys said there was going to be an earthquake yesterday, freaked me out never do that again

I just hope too see this piece of shit blown to pieces in my lifetime

I'd rather LA 2bh.

There's gonna be an enormous earthquake today.

You guys only want this for the total societal reset so that warfare becomes the norm. You guys never wanted peace because peace for you men causes anxiety because you don't know what to do with all that masculinity primal energy.

Men used to put that energy in creative endeavors, not being slaves to the system

I just recently became aware of the Mother Motherland statue in Kiev, the stainless steel is honestly much more appealing.

Distasteful. Communists tend to overdo everything.

lefties have something in the works dont worry about it leaf

Go brutally rape Muslim immigrant girl. Now that would be REAL NEWS

>conservatives talk out their qualms
>liberals chimp out
Hmmmm