Sup Forums is never recovering from this, right?

Sup Forums is never recovering from this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/153080448451/the-cognitive-dissonance-cluster-bomb
wnd.com/2012/12/cnn-anchor-now-faces-double-deportation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John Oliver doesn't realize that he's lost.

Like we lose that Trump will never be President at him say.

careful what you wish for ollieboy

>Current Year Man's mind still stuck in the Previous Year

>klan-backed

Why wasn't that a valid excuse to be against Obama?

Nigga done gone lost his damn mind, stuck in that canned laughter echo chamber

He is mildly funny. The problem is he a lying douche.

Why is he still shilling for Hillary and against Trump? He is making a complete fool out of himself because Trump already won.

Was Godwin's Law invoked yet? Because they love invoking that at this point.

To be fair, had Hillary Clinton won, I would have been eternally ass-blasted. I wouldn't riot and burn down my own city, though.

I'm a nazi and I support Hillary.
Why won't she denounce my support?

>KKK supported trump so he is racist
>Saudi supported and funded Shillary but she's still a paragon of womens rights.

I would have just melted into a state of melancholy and started preparing for the post-nuclear wasteland.

America elected an internet troll for president.

No, most people voted for Hillary.

president
trump

his ratings are getting lower with every episode
he's done and he knows it

Apparently, the leftists will never recover from Trump's victory because they are doubling down on the same strategy that lost them the presidency and both houses.

And she still lost.

Please tell me this is really true Ivan. I wan to believe.

Going by the news, the last year was a page out of a storybook. It had all the typical hallmarks. A cliffhanger every week, enemies turned to friends and foes transformed to allies. Plot twists, and characters thought long gone reappearing at a pivotal moment. An unlikely man who rose above all his rivals and defeated everything that stood in his way.

When the story is good, it's the storyteller who wins. But what about when the story is over? The fights, the drama and the edge of your seat broadcasts are all no more. Naturally, they don't want to see their audience slip away. So the battles, the intrigue and the tension will continually be reported. It is best for them if the nation remains at each other's throats, but it isn't best for the nation.

The best thing you could do is just be nice to each other. It's exceptionally rare for there to be a downside to kindness, and there are many advantages..

I TRIED SO HARRD BUT GOT SO FAR
IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I heard if you say Shoo shoo slimy limey in front of Oliver he recoils in horror and runs off screaming while shitting and pissing his panties.
This. That stale ass rotten tooth has a live studio audience, but they still resort to canned laughter. Makes you wonder.
This.
Not only that, Fox News is blowing out CNN and all others in ratings. Serves CNN & MSNBC right though, they're keeping with the stupid game plan, hopefully Soros can bail them out, keep the bitter sweet salt going.

I like how people still think the Klan is even worth a shit nowadays.

Can this faggot go back to his shitty little island? Who the fuck is he to tell americans what's good for them?

It's like that wildlife reserve standoff, 50% FBI agents.

In fact I'm sure the only reason it still exists is because the FBI funds it as a honeypot. Real white nationalists have moved on to other organizations and places.

>le current year man actually blaming the current year

He just keeps reading the teleprompter. He keeps reading what the kike writers tell him to say. The lying media is just a soap box for the bankers.

At least we got there before Australia.

Yes. And they lost.

>niggers
>people

Who the fuck cares if the KKK voiced support for him? He didn't endorse them at all. If Hitler said he liked schnitzel, does that make it evil?

>
'use spear to kill angel'
typical jew anime

underrated post

One of my co-workers was talking about how the Klan's been holding rallies since Trump won because the feel emboldened, and I told her that the Klan's always held rallies because these days it's just a boy's club where people get drunk. It's just now the media's talking about them because it's politically expedient to do so. Not sure she actually swallowed the red pill though, she probably spit it out after her shift was over.

Source? I need it badly.

There are two ways for an anti-Trumper to interpret reality. One option is to accept that if half the public doesn’t see Trump as a dangerous monster, perhaps he isn’t. But that would conflict with a person’s self-image as being smart and well-informed in the first place. When you violate a person’s self-image, it triggers cognitive dissonance to explain-away the discrepancy.

So how do you explain-away Trump’s election if you think you are smart and you think you are well-informed and you think Trump is OBVIOUSLY a monster?

You solve for that incongruity by hallucinating – literally – that Trump supporters KNOW Trump is a monster and they PREFER the monster. In this hallucination, the KKK is not a nutty fringe group but rather a symbol of how all Trump supporters must feel.

Why do Asians vote dem

No, most people didn't vote for Hillary.

Lügenpresse on suicide watch.

Most people didn't. She got less than 50% of the vote. And millions likely were illegal aliens in California.

And they lost, because that's not how it works election. If you want it to be about popular votes, you chance the Constitution. Otherwise, both played by the rules, and designed their strategies according to winning delegates, not popular votes. If it was about popular votes, both Hillary and Trump should know it beforehand.

I'm not sure what an "Asian" is in the states. Poos and chinks would have different reasons.

blog.dilbert.com/post/153080448451/the-cognitive-dissonance-cluster-bomb

Based Dilbert man.

if by never recovering you mean never stopping laughing at current year man then yeah

>be Our Nige
>achieve career goal of leaving EU
>retire
>become best friends with PotUS

>be current year man
>move to America because you're not funny in Britain
>invest everything you have into smearing a presidential candidate
>lose
>double down

Yin, and yang.

I'M GONNA RAKE YOU LEAF!!!!!!!!

>muh popular vote
The funny thing is that the dems won't even try to change it if they get power.

52% of the people did not vote for Hillary.

Thank god Whites are the majority. Just think, if not the US would be a 3rd world nation by now, like Mexico, or Detroit.

Pretty sure chinks that migrate prefer fitting in, so they just vote whatever the popular vote the area they live in happens to be. Where do you usually find asians in murica?

DING DING DING

Democratic states. Also they don't NOT vote, why the hell wouldn't you vote?

I hope not
If he gets binned from the US he'll come back here

Didn't he tell Trump to run because he thought he'd lose? Who's laughing now, current year man?

Isn't it funny

That makes his win all the more glorious.

Asians are the slanty ones.
Indians are the
>Dot or feather?
>Dot
ones.

>openly calling for a coup

Surely he can't be that stupid.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

>1 post by this ID
>all these (You)s

>doubling down on dumb
Good luck with the mid-term elections

>other

You'd be surprised.

Glad to see Oliver is still brainwashing whatever audience he has left. I mean Jon Stewart at least backed his smugness and comedy with SOME truth. Oliver is just spewing 100% lies to make himself seem funny.

>let's make people vote for Hillary by calling the voters of her opponent racist and sexist
>hillary loses
>oh shit what do we do
>let's call the voters of her opponent racist and sexist
He learned nothing. Seeing the vast number of people falling for this pseudo-intellectual funnyman is straight up depressing.

recover from winning?
Im good i'll stay an addict to winning

DENIAL
ANGER
BARGAINING
DEPRESSION
ACCEPTANCE

The 5 stage of grief. It may takes them years to accept that their ideology is just ridiculous to the majority of sane people

People like him are going to ensure a second term for Trump if they double down on the stupid instead of reflecting on why people rejected their message in the first place

hopefully he'll end up like this other Brit dipshit, Piers Morgan.
wnd.com/2012/12/cnn-anchor-now-faces-double-deportation/

Stefania Ferrairo or something like that.

This is the exact same scenario that you had before he was elected, liberals bitch, shills claim that you are sweep away by the rethoric, same old, same old.

Only difference I see is that you have become , over this few days, easier and easier to troll.

I assume that it is because of the inevitable influx of newfags, and the fact that the regulars must be tired, but you should keep a clear head, cause this site it's considered a thermometer of the state of american politic discussion, when the cameras are off.

But you aren't going to do that, instead you'll cry, bitch and sperg out.

Never change Sup Forums.

>buzzwords

How empty does life have to be where you can only name call?

Correction: New York City, Chicago and San Fran voted for Hillary

The rest of America voted for TRUMP

Yeah, pick a fight with Sup Forums, with both chans, with autistic anons from everywhere, i'm sure this will work out, current year man.

Trump didnt win a single county in Massachusetts, and Massachusetts also ranks top 10 across virtually every desirable HDI category compared to most of your red states.

I voted HRC here in MA, but at this point ive done what i can so will just sit back and relax and enjoy how a tax cut improves my 6 figure+ salary and the speed at which i pay off the house i just bought last year. Meanwhile I get to laugh at all the poor trumpfags who find themselves in the same, if not worse position a couple years from now.

Enjoy and thanks for the tax boost faggots!

if he hates the us why doesnt he go back to the uk

>Current Yearman

source

bush jr. got two terms this way. everyone assumed he was a stupid baby and never took him seriously

A loser who backed a loser
I'm in danger of getting hypernatremia

I think John must like a lot of pizza

Recover from what? watching johhny tantrum like a five year old girl.......yeah, i'm shook hahahahahhahahahahahaahahaha

Fixed

Sauce?

>Klan-Backed Misogynist Internet Troll

WTF is other?

Asians used to vote for Republicans but the Republicans are best ignored them or at worst, they didn't want their votes. Viets were the most reliably right wing voters for awhile. They might switch back to right wing with Trump though.

>Most voters voted Clinton
How can Trump recover? He'll always be the one that lost, but is still President

You've been active tonight. Know my neighbor is a Vietnam vet and he still gets paranoid when people walk down the street. He thinks they're cong smoking dope trying to siege him. I support him 100%. He likes marijuana. I am glad he was in the war. You wouldn't be able to post today if it weren't for him. If he knew you were posting online he'd call me a liar.

>Klan-Backed
The KKK endorsed Obama in 2012, and a klan leader gave Hillary $20k this year.

>elects this
>claims to have a clue as to what leads to success

Why? Is someone talking shit about Wienerschnitzel? I'll fucking kill them.

Illegals can't vote
See
Consider the record... corrected

How are you going to fight him if you lost House, Senate and Presidency? And will probably lose the Supreme Court

>Klan-backed

I'm sure these 5 votes in Mississippi really put him over the top

where did he call for a coup?

Where are you getting this? The election numbers I'm seeing still put Clinton more than 600,000 votes ahead.

>Some guy on twitter
>credible

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
3 million people who voted for hilliary where illegals off yourself crt