Islam is not a big deal you fuckers

Why are you guys constantly trying to have a discussion on the bad parts of Islam? Well, what do you suggest? Do you suggest a big book burning? Should we just ban Islam? Or should we just cause a genocide?

Because that's essentially what you guys are…are getting at. If you find that Islam is the cause of terrorism, and Islam is the cause of violence, even though countries like Morocco with 99.9% Muslims, no terrorism there! Even though…with 32 million people! No terrorism!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war
pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/727.php?nid=&id=&pnt=727
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
partisanlines.com/threads/al-jazeera-arabic-poll-49-9-support-osama-bin-laden.712/
forbes.com/2010/02/15/iran-terrorism-al-qaida-islam-opinions-columnists-ilan-berman.html
pewglobal.org/files/pdf/268.pdf
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/majority_of_our_pakistani_alli.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/checkpoint-washington/post/arab-worlds-views-of-us-president-obama-increasingly-negative-new-poll-finds/2011/07/12/gIQASzHVBI_blog.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis-conforms-to-the-values-of-islam-and-islamic-law-survey/
ibtimes.co.uk/metropoll-42-turkish-public-believe-muslims-are-real-victims-charlie-hebdo-attack-1486355
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-leader-isis-supporting-brits-disenfranchised-6018357
clarionproject.org/analysis/isis-has-least-42-million-supporters-arab-world
france24.com/en/20151214-two-thirds-palestinians-support-knife-attacks-poll
trust.org/item/20160112154230-7c2sb/
newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
jihadwatch.org/2006/07/40-of-indonesians-would-wage-war-for-islam
cnsnews.com/node/53865
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression
gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html
themalaysianinsider.com/sideviews/article/extremism-in-the-name-of-islam-and-malaysian-muslims-joshua-woo
people-press.org/2004/03/16/a-year-after-iraq-war/
icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/Guardian Muslims Poll Nov 04/Guardian Muslims Nov04.asp
wikiislam.net/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html
meforum.org/blog/2015/08/islam-prison
bbc.com/news/uk-31794599
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6884172/One-in-five-danger-lags-is-a-muslim.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36348389
gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration
express.co.uk/news/world/711899/One-in-four-French-Muslims-SUPPORT-full-face-veil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>majority of population is the same religious and political ideology
>no terrorist attacks

really gets the noggin joggin

I don't get why this board hates Islam when they agree with pretty much everything Islam is about and stands for.

Islam is terrible.

They don't even know muslims are regularly shitposting hand in hands with them.

If it wasn't for the whiteboii meme they would all be muslim already
They litteraly just act like them

>is x degenerate ?
>neo-con ideas
>wemen are men's poison

Is the word for allah literally an outline of a tiny cock and balls

Islam is a horrible and warlike religion. Completely unneeded after Christ was born and Risen again. God showed himself through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Maybe because one is doing the talk and the other is doing the walk? Islam will be a problem as long as Muslims keep doing the shit that they do. Even if this board agree with Islam (I dont see how) they're not the one going out doing the killings.

You're forgetting literally every religious aspect. All the things you mentioned are things that are just as related to middle eastern culture as they are with the religion itself. Nobody on this board is ok believing that Mohammad flew up to heaven on a fucking pegasus or pray 5 times a day. Islam is backwords and retarded.

What is bacon and alcohol my man

I'm a muslim and in peace with everybody I know, atheist, catholics, jews and so on

Yes most of us are terrible, but most of us are really cool dud8s too.

This will all end in a shitty civil war, THANKS A LOT GUYS

I don't hate Islam, Muslims should just not be allowed in America.
No Muslims in your country= Means no Islamic Jihad in your country.
I don't care if they practice shariah law just go do it somewhere else. If we withdrew our military bases from Muslim countries and readjusted our atrocious foreign policy I doubt Muslims would even care about us.

It is a problem when the fuckers who practice it come to my fucking country and say we don't represent them enough and complain and complain for things to go their way

>be islam
>try to invade and subjugate europe for like 1000 years
>'bbbut islam isn't our enemy guys!'

You really think muslims are the problems and not niggas ?
Or should I say ghetto population ?

how am i the only one that saw this

Islam is a big deal, it's the religion the creator of the universe wants us to follow.

It's a atheist board.

Islam is an intellectual cancer and needs to be wiped out completely. Muslims don't necessarily need to die, but they will have to renounce their religion at the very least.

Nigs mostly kill each other. Muslims like killing each other but love killing western cucks even more

>Says the murican who invaded them and made them storm europe.

>If we withdrew our military bases from Muslim countries and readjusted our atrocious foreign policy I doubt Muslims would even care about us.

True, and no islamic Jihad happens in countries that don't murder muslims either. So just avoid mixing up with all the wars could easily solve the problem of islamic jihad by itself.

Islam is a religion of bullies, first and foremost. Even the name means "submission."

Everything in the religion, good and bad, stems from that one single moral imperative, that all must submit to those more powerful than themselves, with Allah as the top dog bully.

Anyone who truly opposes bullying is opposed to Islam. Only those that pretend to oppose bullying because they dream of being the bully someday would favor it.

No, it thanks to YOU and YOUR brothers coming over en masse in a place you dont belong. Your homeland would kill anyone would have done the same. Should be thankful we didn't. Ungrateful cunt.

That picture looks like a nutsack

>even though countries like Morocco with 99.9% Muslims, no terrorism there! Even though…with 32 million people! No terrorism!

Morocco is not murdering and oppressing muslims on a industrial scale like we in the west do. If we want to continue to do that we need to deal with terrorism.

i was not talking to you
You sound stupid just like your other post

maybe if the ONLY killed jews and fags. They don't give a shit as long as they kill white people

I'm not religious, not in the least. I'll stop bashing Islam when:
>Religious minorities can live peacefully in Muslim-majority countries.
>Muslims immigrants integrate themselves instead of creating ghettos where the norms are the same as the backwards-retarded shithole they fled from.
>Believers of Islam grow past their Narcissist-crusader-phase, and become an acceptable 21st century religion.

I'm tired of debating you fucking faggots the information is out there your to retarded to listen. It's not worth my fucking time to post links refutting your bullshit because you won't take the minimal amount of time to listen your to brainwashed. So I'm gonna laugh at what a sorry ignorant nigger you are.

I don't think Islam is a problem per say, we just have to recognize that Muslims believe in a doctrine called Jihad, which is an obligation they believe they have to wage war against non Muslims continuously until Jesus returns and kills the Antichrist. The majority of Muslims don't heed this call to arms, but some will which will result in the deaths of non Muslims. As such the only logical thing to do is keep Muslims out of our countries. Also the majority of Muslims are non white and non European which also stirs up conflict and unnecessary strife. Muslims should instead be allowed to pursue their own destiny in the traditional lands which they have historically occupied.

>99.9% Muslims
>no terrorism

I wonder why your parents let you huff all that paint user.

I saw hanging nuts.

Guess I'm gay.

SOROS FUNDED SHILL THREADS:
You know what they support and it isnt Hillary

how many terrorist attacks have happened in the last 10 years were they shouted out to aloha snack bar, before blowing up?

Islam is a vial religion, that offers no benifit to the rest of the world. Look at their current state, their countries of origin are still back water and practically dark age. Look at western civilization where Christianity and secularism were allowed to thrive and co exist. We went to the fucking moon. Islam can no coexist with other religions, they lack that ability.

It is only once the last mosque has fallen, will we be able to move forward in life.

Islam is the worst of any religion in this world.

Like I care that some french cuck calls me an idiot on a Vietnamese imageboard.

Your ancestors fought and died so that the islamic caliphate would not take over western europe. It was a little battle called THE BATTLE OF TOURS. grow a spine french cucks, before all of your women are raped and your children killed.

fuck off slime

eat shit sandnigger

Who came first to middle east tho ?
Please research history and geopolitics sank you

Extremist are obviously the Islam version of redneck trump supporters.
But many people from the middle east hate america and eu just because they keep droning innoncent people and get trouble for nothing since the 50's

>Should we just ban Islam?
That would be nice. We could concentrate their numbers into some sort of camps as well.

Jokes on you, I'm from a non mixed North Ossetian family who were jews, than christians and now muslims. lalalalalaaala

bumping again so if any slimes are browsing they see their "prophet" represented as being creampied by a pig

Islam is shit, speaking as a minority in an islamic country.

Never ever let islam gain in power, they will ruin and destroy the country.

>Extremist are obviously the Islam version of redneck trump supporters.

Because those evil redneck trump supporters are slaughtering innocents every day tight? :^)

Fucking french cucks.

muslims aren't a big deal

mulsims that follow shairah law and try to impose it on everyone else because muh wurd of gawd are a very big deal

Lick that one OP.

>Should we just ban Islam?
They can do whatever the fuck they want in their shitholes. But in Europe, yes, it should be banned.

Coming from a predominantly muslim country, I'm not sure you understand the gravity of the situation.
You think it's bad, it's actually a lot worse.

Islam at its core is incompatible with Western Christian and secular values. By its own definition, it is the duty of Muslims to wage Jihad against all other non believers. This doesn't neccesarily mean violence, but the end goal is for Muslims to be on top and everyone else subservient to them and Sharia law.

See, it's hard to trust someone who says they practice Islam and say they are not harmful or even are your friend, when by definition of the religion, they CANNOT be your true friend, and are allowed to lie to you in order to further the goal of Islamic domination. Do you not see how this puts the West in a bind? We've never had to deal with Islam ideologically like now.

You can see it here in Canada. There is a very strong pro Islamic lobby forming, and they are not violent at the moment, but they very much believe in Muslim superiority over us Kafirs. A few times they've managed to shut down speakers and historians they didn't like, and are beginning to push their agenda. They will try to get Sharia excepted/allowed under "it's my culture man!" For their communities. They are very close to making legitimate schoolarly critisism of Islam hate speech.

Islam does not have to be violent to be waging a war against you. Culture and law are very important aspects of society they are trying to hijack.

Sup Forums wants to gas the jews

Islam wants to fuck little boys and cut people's heads

Evidently you already drank the media's story. They're not coming to Europe because EU/US drones. That's only half stories, their own people are always fucking fighting each other. And the fighting between the Sunni and Shia hasn't stop. The only ting the West did was fan the flame. They continued it. No wonder the West is so guilt tripped.

I think the Aztec religion might give them a run for being worst. They are sort of similar.

cut them some slack. mohammed will make loli real.

nice Taqiyya, Ahmed

What you said is not false, but it began to apply to a majority of muslims just recently.
Even in the 50's-60's most muslims were pretty peacefull but since the shitstorm that happend in middle east and Israel support thing, they all stopped believing in the occidental way of life and just think like muslim haters think.

When I hear or see comments about how muslim are horrible people who are all jihadist, i hear the same discour about Americans and most europeans.

I have the chance to be born in France in a family of coolos Muslims, so i get to see from both side, and i must say America looks a bit more guilty to me. (not americans, just Usa gov)

They need to go back to their country, Islam should be illegal just as Nazi-ism is illegal

Your stupidity made you earn your filter
don't waste time replying to me pls

You don't understand, Sharia law is a prime directive of all Muslims. You cannot, by Quranic definition, be a Muslim and not support Sharia law for all people in the world.

Islam is NOT like Christianity in the sense than there are VERY CLEAR rules and beliefs a Muslim MUST follow to be 'Muslim', by definition of their own holy scriptures. It just so happens some of these rules and beliefs say to subjugate all non Muslims to their will and to Sharia law. Sharia law is its own set of ((fun)).

mind if i save?
here's another

every common muslim person wants sharia, all of these lunatics are a threat to humanity

of course i'm the one who ate media's story.
Please go back before WW2 and tell me eu coutries didn't fight eachothers for centuries ?
The west came and conquered the region, now they just give themself reasons to stay there and maintain the PetroDollar

Also yes, you are all being memed, 7 days a week 24 hours a day, by the Petrodollar.

I can't take a religion seriously which has tiny cock and balls as its symbol

Taqiyya
CTR

Isn't it another echochamber effect goys ?

>men allowed to have four wives
>sexual slavery commended as part of conquest
>women sold to their husbands sometimes even before birth
>terrible treatment of women because of this
>huge shortage of women because of this
>homosexuality punishable by death
>homosexuality and bestiality common because of poor treatment of women
Mohamed was kind of an idiot.

Please do explain how Norway or Finland for that matter oppress muslims on an industrial scale

>ban islam
Yes.

Any other stupid questions Muhammed?

>Even in the 50's-60's most muslims were pretty peacefull
Because back then they could not be on the offense. Now the can and they are. In every Muslim the seed of fanaticism and regressing back to their childhood brainwashed state exists. Muslims that are lax with their religion for most of their life are the most dangerous. The hole of sin they have digged is too deep to escape and violence is the only road to salvation left.

Stop pretending you are not our enemy, brand the dagger behind your back you fucking cowardly kike.

Yes you are correct Neo Conservative war mongers in our government are largely responsible for the rise of so called "Radical Islam". The Islamic awakening was a direct result of Zionism supported by the U.S. and other Western actors. Every group of people has the right to self determination and the right to pursue their own destiny whether they are Arab Muslims, Europeans, Amish, Africans, etc... The clash between the west and Islam is completely artificial and has been pushed primarily by Zionists. There is no reason we can't remain separate and on peaceful terms.We simply have to recognize that our two groups have a different destiny that should be pursued separately and all the strife will end right then and there.

When 75% of all terrorists attacks in the past 30 years have been made in the name of radical Islam, You can't deny that there is something wrong with Islam.
Saying that there isn't any problem and that we shouldn't do anything is like saying
>"Oh yeah you have cancer but the rest of your body is fine so we don't need to do anything about your cancer"
If I was a moderate muslim, I would want the cancer removed at all cost, even if it hurts. In fact I would be grateful to the surgeon who removed the cancer.
So, yes to increased screening of all Muslims. File them, search them, spy on them. Do it so the public won't distrust their presence.
Oh, and to those that say that this would be behaving like Hitler did? Fuck you.
This isn't Nazi Germany, Nuremberg laws have no reason to fucking be. Where is your "Mein Kampf" by Donald Trump which implies that he would go anywhere near what Hitler did to the Jews?
tl;dr: OP is fucking retarded

>peaceful muslim
You're either lying or like most, you are a 'bad' muslim.
If you don't want to live as your religion dictates, according to your prophet, stop calling yourself Muslim, you fucking retard.

'Radical/Extremist' is newspeak for 'orthodox/properly practicing/fiathful' when it comes to Islam.

how come their symbol is a tiny cock and balls?

although most terrorist attacks happen in muslim countries and most victims of it are muslims.
it's just because it's the most popular belief in those countries, like how facism killed mostly white people simply because facism was popular in white countries.

Of course the West has blood on its hands from meddling in the ME these last few decades, I can't fault you for that, and I can understand from a nationalistic perspective that people may want to kill us. That's fine, I get it.

I will say that peaceful Muslims is a relatively rare and short lived phenomenon, historically speaking. Do I have to go over the spread of Islam by the sword or the pogroms and tyranny that followed conquest? It's very very hard to find a period in Islamic society when Islamists were not killing, enslaving, or waging war against non believers.

I don't hate you or your family, I hate the religion which might lead you and your family into conflict with my values and the values of western society. Can you see where I'm coming from?

This is why I'd rather ban Islam completely from the west. Don't meddle in our business and we will try to mess in yours.

CM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

World Public Opinion: 83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on American troops.
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

World Public Opinion (2009): 30% of Palestinians support attacks on American civilians working in Muslim countries. 24% support the murder of Americans on U.S. soil.
Only 74% of Turks and 55% of Pakistanis disapprove of terror attacks against civilians on U.S. soil.

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah
30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah
45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative)
43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative).
49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative)
49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

>Islam is not a big deal you fuckers

Eat shit goatfucker !!

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

World Public Opinion: Majorities in Egypt (63%) and Libya (61%) supported the 9/11/2012 attacks against American embassies, including Benghazi.
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brunitedstatescanadara/727.php?nid=&id=&pnt=727

Men's lives were short back then, a large part of them died in war and hard labor.

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).
pewforum.org/uploadedFiles/Topics/Religious_Affiliation/Muslim/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.
jihadwatch.org/2014/08/poll-89-of-palestinians-support-jihad-terror-attacks-on-israely

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

Pew Research (2014): 47% of Bangladeshi Muslims says suicide bombings and violence are justified to "defend Islam". 1 in 4 believed the same in Tanzania and Egypt. 1 in 5 Muslims in the 'moderate' countries of Turkey and Malaysia.
pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

Pew Research (2007): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (27% can’t make up their minds). Only 58% reject al-Qaeda outright.
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

Pew Research (2011): 5% of American Muslims have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (14% can’t make up their minds).

Pew Research (2011): 1 in 10 native-born Muslim-Americans have a favorable view of al-Qaeda.

al-Jazeera (2006): 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
partisanlines.com/threads/al-jazeera-arabic-poll-49-9-support-osama-bin-laden.712/

Pew Research: 59% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
41% of Indonesians support Osama bin Laden in 2007
56% of Jordanians support Osama bin Laden in 2003
forbes.com/2010/02/15/iran-terrorism-al-qaida-islam-opinions-columnists-ilan-berman.html

Pew Global: 51% of Palestinians support Osama bin Laden
54% of Muslim Nigerians Support Osama bin Laden
pewglobal.org/files/pdf/268.pdf

I read the Quran and it's the most brutal of all the forms of the currently popular Abrahamic sects.

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

World Public Opinion: Muslim majorities agree with the al-Qaeda goal of Islamic law.
Muslim majorities agree with al-Qaeda goal of keeping Western values out of Islamic countries;
(Egypt: 88%; Indonesia 76%; Pakistan 60%; Morocco 64%)

ICM Poll: 13% of Muslim in Britain support al-Qaeda attacks on America.

World Public Opinion: Attitude toward Osama bin Laden:
Egypt: 44% positive, 17% negative, and 25% mixed feelings
Indonesia: 14% positive, 26% negative, 21% mixed feelings (39% did not answer)
Pakistan: 25% positive, 15% negative, 26% mixed feelings (34% did not answer)
Morocco: 27% positive, 21% negative, 26% mixed feelings
Jordanians, Palestinians, Turks and Azerbaijanis. Jordanians combined for: 27% positive, 20 percent negative, and 27 percent mixed feelings. (Palestinians 56% positive, 20% negative, 22 percent mixed feelings).

Pew Research (2010): 49% of Nigerian Muslims have favorable view of al-Qaeda (34% unfavorable)
23% of Indonesians have favorable view of al-Qaeda (56% unfavorable)
34% of Jordanians have favorable view of al-Qaeda
25% of Indonesians have "confidence" in Osama bin Laden (59% had confidence in 2003)
1 in 5 Egyptians have "confidence" in Osama bin Laden

>I can understand from a nationalistic perspective that people may want to kill us. That's fine, I get it.

This. Don't fucking come here pretending otherwise. We are enemies, we cannot co-exist, there is no dialog to be had.

why the need to moderate it then ? fuckwit

Pew Research (2011): 22% of Indonesians have a favorable view of al-Qaeda (21% unfavorable)

Gallup: 51% of Pakistanis grieve Osama bin Laden (only 11% happy over death)
44% of Pakistanis viewed Osama bin Laden as a martyr (only 28% as an oulaw)
americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/majority_of_our_pakistani_alli.html

Zogby International 2011: “Majorities in all six countries said they viewed the United States less favorably following the killing of the Al-Qaeda head [Osama bin Laden] in Pakistan”
washingtonpost.com/blogs/checkpoint-washington/post/arab-worlds-views-of-us-president-obama-increasingly-negative-new-poll-finds/2011/07/12/gIQASzHVBI_blog.html

Populus Survey: 18% of British Muslims would be proud or indifferent if a family member joined al-Qaeda.

Policy Exchange (2006): 7% Muslims in Britain admire al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

Informal poll of Saudis in August 2014 shows 92% agree that Islamic State (ISIS) "conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law."
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis-conforms-to-the-values-of-islam-and-islamic-law-survey/

Hurriyet Daily News / Metropoll (2015): 20% of Turks support the slaughter of Charlie Hebdo staffers and cartoonists.
ibtimes.co.uk/metropoll-42-turkish-public-believe-muslims-are-real-victims-charlie-hebdo-attack-1486355

al-Jazeera Poll (2015): 81% of respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS).
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say al-Qaeda beliefs are Islamic or correct. (49% disagree),

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (43% disagree),

ICM (Mirror) Poll 2015: 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half the total population.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-leader-isis-supporting-brits-disenfranchised-6018357

Clarion Project Study (2015): 11.5% of Arabs support ISIS, or about 42 million.
clarionproject.org/analysis/isis-has-least-42-million-supporters-arab-world

Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (2015): Two-thirds of Palestinians support the stabbing of Israeli civilians.
france24.com/en/20151214-two-thirds-palestinians-support-knife-attacks-poll

Social Trends Survey (2016): 21% of Turks says ISIS 'represents Islam"; 10% would not categorize it as a terrorist organization.
trust.org/item/20160112154230-7c2sb/

ICM (2014): 16% of all French Muslims support ISIS, including 27% of those aged 18-24.
newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

Jakarta Post (2006): 40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
jihadwatch.org/2006/07/40-of-indonesians-would-wage-war-for-islam

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
cnsnews.com/node/53865 (Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

Center for Social Cohesion: One Third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam (Wikileaks cable)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Policy Exchange: One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed

NOP Research: 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons;

NOP Research: Hardcore Islamists comprise 9% of Britain's Muslim population;
Another 29% would "aggressively defend" Islam;

I'm fine with a ban on Islam, the rest of the religions have figured out how to be peaceful meanwhile Islam is clinging to the dark ages

**Pew Research (2013):**

* Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
* Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
* 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.

**Wenzel Strategies (2012):**

* 58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
* 45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
* 12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
* 43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
* 32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.

andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression

**ICM Poll:**

* 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
* 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

**Pew Research (2010):**

* 82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
* 70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
* 42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
* 82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers
* 56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers

**WZB Berlin Social Science Center:**

* 65%% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.

gatestoneinstitute.org/4092/europe-islamic-fundamentalism

Pew Research (2010): 84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for religious or political ends acceptable.

BBC (2007): 36% of younger Muslims in the UK believe a Muslim should be killed for converting to another religion (19% of those over 55 agree).
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm

Terrorism Research Institute Study: 51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts at all.
terrorismanalysts.com/pt/index.php/pot/article/view/sharia-adherence-mosque-survey/html

Pew Research (2013): 76% of South Asian Muslims and 56% of Egyptians advocate killing anyone who leaves the Islamic religion.

Pew Research (2013): 19% of Muslim Americans believe suicide bombings in defense of Islam are at least partially justified (global average is 28% in countries surveyed).

Pew Research (2013): 39% of Muslims in Malaysia say suicide bombings "justified" in defense of Islam (only 58% say 'never').
themalaysianinsider.com/sideviews/article/extremism-in-the-name-of-islam-and-malaysian-muslims-joshua-woo

**Pew Global (2006)**

* 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
* 43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
* 38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
* 15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.

cnsnews.com/node/53865

**World Public Opinion (2009)**

* 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
* 32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
* 41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
* 38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
* 62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
* 42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)

**NOP Research:**

* 62% percent of British Muslims say freedom of speech shouldn't be protected
* 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
* 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons

**People Press Surveys**

* 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.

people-press.org/2004/03/16/a-year-after-iraq-war/

**Belgian HLN**

* 16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".

**ICM Poll:**

* 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/Guardian Muslims Poll Nov 04/Guardian Muslims Nov04.asp

*Pew Research (2007):**

* 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
* 35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
* 42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
* 22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
* 29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

**Al-Jazeera (2006):**

* 49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden

wikiislam.net/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

**Populus Poll (2006):**

* 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
* 37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf

**GfK NOP:**

* 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state

**NOP Research:**

* 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;

**MacDonald Laurier Institute:**

* 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
* 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda

**al-Arabiya:**

* 36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure

alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html

5% of the Philippine population are muslim mostly live in one place.

They did terror attacks on others for years. On top of that, the other muslims who aren't terrorists still help the terrorists muslims in terms of donations and hiding places.

fucking Gadaffi supported the MILF (not your neighbor's hot mom) which did terror attacks on innocent people like the rizal bombings.

fuck you ahmed, I hope the next big 9/11 happens in mecca

I really really really really really really like this image

Middle East Forum (2015): Muslims in France comprise 12% of the population, but 70% of prisoners.
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html

Middle East Forum (2015): Muslims in the Netherlands comprise 4% of the population but 20% of prisoners. Muslims in France comprise 10% of the population, but 70% of prisoners.
meforum.org/blog/2015/08/islam-prison

2015 (BBCbbc.com/news/uk-31794599

2016 (Sun News): Muslims comprise 5% of population in Britain but 20% of High Security inmates
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6884172/One-in-five-danger-lags-is-a-muslim.html

ICM Poll (2016): 31% of British Muslims believe polygamy is acceptable. 18% believe homosexuality should remain legal.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html

35% of prisoners in Belgium are Muslim, compared with 6% of the general population.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36348389

University of Munster Study (2016): 32% of Turks living in Germany say that "Muslims should strive to a societal order like than in the time of Muhammad."
gatestoneinstitute.org/8321/germany-turks-integration

Institut Montaigue (2016): 1 in 4 French Muslims support wearing the full burka. 80% support halal options in public schools.
express.co.uk/news/world/711899/One-in-four-French-Muslims-SUPPORT-full-face-veil

Well most islam nations were stable til US came and flattened it, ME is a international clusterfuck playground. And yes this board and islam goes hand in hand, its conversative, very. But most of you guys arent even conversative, youre a bunch of memes.
And dont forget that theres big diff between arabs and nonarabs. Just like south europe and north.
People just want stable lives and food on their ((plates)), terrorism happens inside of chaos, you really think muslims even care about shit?
It aint a fucking global agenda, theyre just a bunch of desertniggers with no clue