Who's worse?

Cuckbert or Current Year man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qffCO1b-7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=bCo_XypJJus
youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current Year Man, at least Colbert is more subtle about it.

Have you seen Colbert's arguments against Trump?

V. compelling.

I remember when Colbert used to not be a one-sided libtard. It's not "political comedy" if you're making fun of one side only. He at least used to make fun of both sides.

Oliver needs to be gassed

Also a good quote:

>if you get all your politics from comedy shows, all your views will be a joke

Wooh. I just realized they were different people...

>more subtle

He literally gets DeRay Mckesson from BLM to get him to acknowledge his white priviledge which could be worse than anything Oliver has done.

> youtu.be/qffCO1b-7Js

Colbert manages to be okay from time to time and used to be pretty good before he went full liberal

Current Year Man was never good in the history ever. Some TV channels in my country streamed Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Connan O'Brian, even Jimmy Fallon. John Oliver never, and searching his skits on Youtube I understand why

Yeah! Pretty cringey. Also DeRay suggested that Colbert should elevate his guilt by hiring him on his show.

Colbert is awesome, sorry you can't handle someone having a different opinion than you.

>Buddhist Swastika

REEEEEE HOW HARD IS IT TO DRAW ONE OF THESE PIECES OF SHIT TILED, THESE FAGGOTS CAN'T EVEN SHOAH THEMSELVES CPRRECTLY

Current year man is great when he isn't in full liberal mode. His stuff can be pretty insightful, like his civil asset forfeiture piece.

fuck colbert.

Wait, these are different people?

Neither. Its this "man".

Watching that clip it seemed Colbert was poking fun just enough.

But storm fags gunna rain tears as per usual.

Not posting best cuckbert photo

Current year man

Cuckbert at least managed to get me to giggle, and made me laugh at me self back when he did the cuckbert report.

Fucking hate Patton. The most infuriating thing is sometimes he "almost" gets it. Like his last special he was going on about a nephew or some shit crying about gays being oppressed at his school only to find out the oppression was the fact they had to have a seperate gay prom. Then he always ruins it by being a self deprecating beta male virtue signaler that literally jokes about how terrible whites are and how awesome every snowflake is.

Colbert is funny and he can deliver great speeches from time to time. Oliver is a horrible comedian and even worse presenter. Both of them are biased liberal babies, but that's not the point here.

Oliver by a mile but the way Colbert made out like it was a somber moment when Trump won really pissed me off. He sold out while at least Oliver has always been a liberal asshole.

he's a pseudo intellectual democrat. there is nothing worse. if you don't agree with what he says, it's almost like he has a laminated list of name to call you. he's also one of those type who believe it's "cool" and "hip" to be a democrat.

I think Current Year man is much more informative sometimes, while Colbert's show is just an imitation of his previous show, which was an imitation of Stewart. Current Year Man is actually funnier, if barley. He's also more persuasive.

At the same time, his show makes even less of an attempt to satirize both sides and it's just full on political commentary veiled with jokes.

Tough to say. At least Colbert is more pathetic, considering he used to be much more relevant.

Current Year Man is actually kinda funny. Watched his post-election show just now, it made me kek despite him being a fucking imbecile.

Cuckbert, on the other hand, is just bitter and angry, without a trace of humor in him.

The Colbert Report was pretty good, but that's all gone now.
Oliver is garbage through and through though.

the fact that colbert calls himself a catholic is one of the things that makes me lose hope for the church

Have you seen Colbert's true motive?

V. subversive.

Colbert remembers his position as a comedian and will go for the low hanging fruit every time, in his moments of genuine insight he's still a liberal but is capable of understanding that not every republican is a bible thumping racist like his contemporaries.

John Oliver is only incidentally funny as he rants about how stupid the right is and shilling other leftist "unbiased" news sources. He actually thinks he's being informative.

Current Year Man is worse. At least Cuckbert is playing a character, so at the end of the day he can be said to only be cucking ironically. Oliver is just genuinely a fucking retard.

Colbert pre-2008 was alright. but are absolute faggots now though

Colbert is actually somewhat amusing when he wants to be. Current Year Man is a complete fucking retard.

>Colbert made out like it was a somber moment when Trump won really pissed me off.
I think if you only watched that one segment, you would have a higher opinion of him. The fact that he was one of the worst offenders in making bizarre attacks almost entirely on Trump, (insinuating he was a Nazi, etc), makes his speech extraordinarily hypocritical.

No doubt, he would have had plenty of material to actually use if Trump lost, but resorted to this hackneyed garbage because he won.

Oliver is too fucking smug. At least Colbert is tolerable.

Colbert was great on the Report, playing a rightwing neocon pundit. He quit right before his greatest opportunity, which was to play his character as the establishment collapsed and Trump came in. Would have loved to see him cling to Jeb. Instead he just became a much shittier and boring version of Stewart/Oliver.

Never watched the Colbert Report. Is it good?

kek. stralians have the best pic relateds

This.

He should never have left the Colbert Report, that show was pure gold.

Now he's some boring talk show boob, nobody gives a shit.

If you're a college aged liberal

Colbert is probably the funniest of all the liberal cuck shows though

Has John Leibowitz made a video about the election results yet?
That I want to see

I though they were the same person, honestly.

In my opinion, no, but it's certainly better than Colbert's current show. They probably could have afforded to hire better writers for that show because people actually watched it.

Current Year man is far worse. He's the epitome of modern day liberals, just laughing and scoffing at everything they disagree with then when challenged on their views answer "DUH BECAUSE ITS [CURRENT YEAR]!"

They are all one person. They're all the personas of a snarky high school teacher with an assortment of wigs and shitty opinions.

>This so much
>Topic of US politics comes up
>Chick I was talking to says to me "I support Hillary cause America needs the first female president"
>Then gun control comes up about the US
>"People don't need guns anymore, besides, it's 2016, just call the cops"
I swear to god Britain, what the fuck are you doing with your people?

this type of faggots are like propaganda "humorists" of communism

it's no real humor if you're licking ass with it

Did Colbert change a lot the past two years? I remember that I used to like him.

>more subtle

>this man is 52 years old

I just watched a full episode of that moron John Oliver for the first time in a long time. This fool has learned nothing. He immediately starts by once again blaming racist grandpas for electing Trump with no consideration for the beaten down workers in the rust belt. He blames the media for helping Trump for not being negative enough, plays off things wikileaks showed us were true as conspiracy theories, and ultimately decides his new trick is going to be appealing to some vague notion of normalcy instead of bitching about the current year.

Colbert was hilarious during the Bush years so I'd go with him. Oliver has never been funny.

Colbert's show before he switched could be kind of funny.

Current Year man just spouts whatever his script writers find trending. He also sounds like an asshole.

Colbert is worse.

If I were his wife, I'd die too.

Yeah a lot. All he does is praise Hillary, call Trump and everyone who supports Trump and everyone who hates Hillary but doesn't support Trump sexist/racist/idiot

Literally "Hillary did nothing wrong"

Was a fan of Colbert, the British cuck has no sense of humor.

The "le smug liberal political comedian" meme is unbearable whether done by Colbert, Current Year Man, Stewart or some shit stain mulatto...

Into the oven with all of them

Current Year man. I can't stand a fucking sentence that comes out of his ugly mouth.

Jon Stewart was better than both of them

The basis of his acts I've seen are
>I'm smart
>I'm the smartest man alive
>I don't even have a religion, isn't that imcredible?
>I'm much smarter than everyone who ever has had a religion
>but I'm also Satan because white male xD
The infuriating thing is that he feigns self-deprication, but it's only meaningless identity politics pandering. He never talks about his ACTUAL deficiencies, namely the fact that he's fat, ugly, short, or unbelievably pretentious.

Colbert was great before he got the paycheck to shill for hillary.

oliver, colbert can be funny when he isn't sperging out

I used to be a fan of his right when I was leaving high school and it feels like he just never evolved from the 2008-2012 period.

>great speeches
What like when he consoled a nation of full grown adults that the most leftist republican EVER was elected instead of their girl? That shit was cringy, it was completely devoid of any attempt at humor. He was literally just consoling people that didn't get their way.

you know what's worse?

His older CN show, I can't tell now from hindsight if it was just a part of the act or if he was more balanced.

I want to say it was b/c like all other liberals who have become more extreme and rabid in their beliefs over obama's tenure, it's the latter. But who knows.

Wrong. He was always a huge liberal, it just wasn't always his entire "act". He tried to make conservatives look like they were the straw man the left tries to say they are to his audience (millennials), but not everything he did in The Colbert Show was political. He had skits like "the craziest fucking thing I've ever seen" and "alpha dog of the week" that were basically just round-ups of quirky news stories about exotic bug species or some guy filming himself flipping off police. And when he didn't constantly have to insert politics into everything, the non-political stories were pretty funny.
But now that he took over for Letterman and dropped his old character, his entire show is "Trump is hitler lmao xD Hillary better get all your votes goyim"

r/ing link to vid of current year guy meltdown pl0x

Trevor Noah is the single most cancerous one. At he least his show is tanking still

Nothing wrong with nig at nite

Yeah exactly he wasn't always shoving it down your throat like a faggot.

Colbert.

I actually like John Oliver, he's funny and sometimes even informative. He just holds a different political opinion than me, but I can get over that.

>wow those trumpfags sure got some great stuff on hand, with these leaks and all
>I'm just going to turn trump's name into a dick, that'll prove them wrong

Ah.
I thought you were >implying his Dem bias is just a recent thing.

I actually think John Oliver is funnier, Colbert is fucking unbearable, it seems like he thinks higher of his political views than anyone else

Current year man by like a billion. He's more obnoxious, more vulgar, and he's not even American. Who goes to a foreign country to be a political pundit? If he doesn't like it here, he can go the fuck home.

What has current year man said about Trump's victory? Has he killed himself or something along those lines?

Why do they all look the same? Are they all androids?

You take them in and accept them and even pay them! Who's the stupid one? Oh yeah, your population.

Top kek. And for all your guns, you have the opportunity to kill these demons, to banish them back to hell but you do nothing but eat your corn chips and drink your coke and clap at them and throw money at them.

You have only yourselves to blame, shame on you and a billion curses on your family!

his show is so, so bad

t. obvious paki
we don't believe in killing people simply because of their beliefs, unlike you, uncivilized brown mudslime

Colbert was at least somewhat humble during his post-election special. He was salty, but at least tried to keep a small bit of good humour.

John Oliver was so fucking furious last night that even my hardcore liberal friend said he was being "arrogant, angry, and divisive".

Literally stole old joke from Randy Marsh in Southpark

The sad thing is that a good part of people, even well educated ones, think cuckberts and current year man's shit is funny as hell and pretty much consider everyone who doesn't a poor sad conservashit who's was born without a sense of humour.

Current Year man totally, he's still fighting it, Cuckbert seems to have reached the acceptance phase of grief.

He used to play a clownish, Bill O'Reilly style neocon and he was often legitimately funny.

This year he decided to drop the character and just do a show where he plays himself and gives his real opinions and it's awful and unfunny.

Colbert, why are we still discussing this?

early on it was good because he made fun of the stereotypical cuckservative NeoCon but then he just became blatant liberal pandering

Damn, I might actually watch this episode, just to taste his salty tears

It doesn't boost his ratings if I download it, right?

peirs Morgan isnt even that bad until it comes to guns

Im glad he quit too user, im glad he quit too

The audience in Current year men's show laughs so fucking much over anything that has a slight resemblance of a joke. It's terrible.

>almost 2017
>people still don't realize the colbert report was a self aware strawman
ISHYGDDT

Colbert has the merit of making me laugh. I watch John Oliver's shit and I just want to punch him in his smug English face. Colbert, eventhough he is on the other side of the political spectrum, makes truly good jokes. He's subtle, smart, good at acting, honest and, most of all, he understands politics. Proof of that? When Trump won, Colbert tried to calm people down, to make them laugh and appease the unhappy. John Oliver just keeps shilling and spitting raugh sewage at his audience.

Pretty much this
Its like having to chose flooding Germany either with Muslim sandniggers or some Christian real niggers.
I'd rather see it burning to the ground.

He did that intentionally to remove its power. Left wingers are absolutely terrified of Nazism and will avoid using its symbols directly.

I constantly hear about its horrible ratings, will this shit ever stop?

thats some quality humor

I dont get it why are you ranting about nerd cubed?

I like how every libtard is pretending to be oblivious about how the electoral college works when Hillary lost.

>mfw they only showed this clip on the Showtime special because Hillary ended up losing so their animated clips don't make sense save for this one

youtube.com/watch?v=bCo_XypJJus

>also, mfw Stephen has the audacity to ask his audience why politics has become so poisonous when in previous weeks he was calling Trump literally Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU

Your tears are delicious. Choke on them, Colbert.

>liberals think this is funny

it didnt stream in your country cause its god-tier HBO programming and you dont deserve it