Finally finished writing first graphic novel after 8 fucking years

>Finally finished writing first graphic novel after 8 fucking years
>Put an ad up on Craigslist looking for an artist/partner on this
>Turns out there seems to a large amount of furry diaper fetishists in Alberta
>Portfolios provided full of furries in diapers
>One actual cosplay of it
>Another guy provided amazing art, but his payment demand was that I find a beautiful female to dress him up in beautiful dresses and silks

I'm going to lose my fucking mind holy shit

Check drawthreads, see if anyone's sane enough for it.

Why didn't you just spend those eight years learning to draw?

I don't enjoy drawing.

Spend 8 years learning to enjoy things.

You might have to get off of Sup Forums for this one.

What kind of logic is this? I enjoy a lot of things. Drawing is not one of them.

Let me guess, they were all from Edmonton

4channers are also known to be avid liars, therefore I can't trust you when you say that you enjoy anything.

You trickster!

Why did you spend 8 years writing a graphic novel when you don't enjoy drawing? You could have written a book.

>One actual cosplay of it
>>Another guy provided amazing art, but his payment demand was that I find a beautiful female to dress him up in beautiful dresses and silks
Godspeed OP, id go mad too if i knew i lived around so many furfags

>You could have written a book.
He technically did.

I considered it, but I really like comics, graphic novels, and mangos.

Fair enough, was just curious op. It's still good to decide to do something and go for it!

>Craigslist
this was your mistake

>Check drawthreads, see if anyone's sane enough for it.
jesus no, don't ask inconsistent and unreliable internet pissbabies

Thanks!

I couldn't really think of anything else to try. Plus I want it to be local instead of over the internets to make it easier to get shit done.

>I want it to be local instead of over the internets to make it easier to get shit done.
It's a good aspiration, but sometimes it's better to shop longer for a good long-distance partner and then have a few meetings over videochat.
Face time makes everything more "real", enough to make it less likely for either part to think they can bend the rules because they're just working with an unidentified being.

You sneed to learn to separate the art from the artist.

It's not good furry diaper art. I also don't know any beautiful women willing to dress up a man in beautiful dresses and silks.

Chuck?

I feel like it's someone who watched too many older Disney films

>but his payment demand was that I find a beautiful female to dress him up in beautiful dresses and silks

see if you can convince him to accept you in a beautiful dress instead, OP

>8 years

jesus christ user how fucking lazy are you? anyways i hope things go well for you, but let me tell you if you want a job you are gonna need to learn how to write stuff in at least 5 days you fucking casual

It's been rewritten about a billion or so times at this point which is why it's changed so much.

It used to be absolute garbage.

Now it's just garbage.

Here's how you do it.
You go talk to some webcomic artists, ask if they know of someone who could do it.
Artists like all creatives tend to network and share experiences with each other.
And someone is bound to be out of a job or otherwise available.
Get some clues and talk to candidates.

Now thats just Dunning Krüger babble

>Finally finished writing first graphic novel after 8 fucking years
I hope you have a dozen different backups.

>I also don't know any beautiful women willing to dress up a man in beautiful dresses and silks.
You can be his beautiful woman.

What do you expect from Alberta? You've got a major city called Cow Town.

>good furry diaper art
That's an oxymoron.

Jesus christ user, what the fuck is that?

OP here's my advice:

purchase a cartoon animal costume or make one and then defecate into a diaper. become an artist meow bark moo nig