Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6udk1B0iSCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're so fucked

pretty much this

DELET

>pranked

POP!!!

This was great. Especially that feminist cunt on the turkroach's show having a meltdown and calling anyone who didn't vote for Hillary every word in the SJW thesaurus.

That feeling when the only alt right guy on fox who daily names the (((jew))) makes a TV company then shills for the Mormons, and then loses the white House only to have the exec of Breitbart become chief advisor to Trump

where was this from? airplane i think?

>He's real

one of the great 80s comedys, I'm not sure that is was airplane, could have been naked gun or another leslie nielson

did you know he's been dead for 6 years?

DELET THE PAJEET

That's easy.

It's sad in a way.
He was the first person I ever heard say the name Soro's. What happened to him..

>It's sad in a way.
did you have high hopes for him satan?

Seahawks-Patriots game

sweet

Killary BTFO

Who's got the one with the group of trumpers being yelled at by a rabid sjw. It's like three frames, the trumpers just give a thumbs up to the SJW and continue ignoring her?

kek she is perfect

Leds, leds, leds, I've an idea for a meme, but haven't the skills or software to make one (already tried for 30mins on my subpar Android).
So one of you davinci coders can steal all my thunder, no strings attached.
It's a simple one: photo oof trump holdingvaccine report, wiith text reading 'wins campaign by denouncing vaccines' or words to that effect...
Then slice to a shot of his smug smile, with small icons of pepe and der fyoorer winking in the background 'immunises America against degeneracy'
Fly my pretties

can someone explain the whole chicken finger thing?

also cheked

Look at those numbers

Nice.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

you saved that pasta?

>WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=6udk1B0iSCk

well shit down my throat

nice job texas.

The cop knows. He saw the black kid.

Couldn't agree more.

What were these people trying to prove? That you can drive a train through a shoddily built empty house without a foundation?

>white woman alone with her half nigger baby at a political rally,

pottery.

That literally happened last Tuesday night

almost positive this is from a music video or a short film but I can't remember the sauce

It's from a movie

Moving pictures for entertainment

Considering he was old in Airplane, not that shocking

>China

What I love about this clip is that TYT's defence was Alex Jones crashed their show uninvited, when they rocked up to a Republican convention uninvited to cause trouble

Salsa on this please?
you got a panda link?

Who wastes garlic sauce like that?

>Do what you must, we already won

>that white tie.

this kid is going to be swimming in puss by next year autism or no.

dat face. dat pose. for some reason reminds me of Time Bandits.

>Banshee single mom raising Tyrone's son, madly screaming at the cops for Hillary

Fuck I want a Pepe shirt

conan obrien gonna bust out that lip gag he does.

Worthy of a meme.

what is that from?

This is the face of someone that needs some pepper spray in the eyes.

Those things are probably going to become rare and valuable as fuck.

Then a few decades later nobody will remember her name.

Damb. I want to RT but I don't dare.