How badly has your liberal "friends" melted down?

One of mine got their relative murdered, big BLM supporter too. I haven't seen any anti-police post from them since.

Pic unrelated.

I have re-established contact with an old american friend from Michigan.

I havent touched the subject yet.

He hated Bush and probably voted for Obama, so I'm doubting the outcome of this

Decide what I do. Best idea wins. Sacred numbers will obviously count more

Going by the news, the last year was a page out of a storybook. It had all the typical hallmarks. A cliffhanger every week, enemies turned to friends and foes transformed to allies. Plot twists, and characters thought long gone reappearing at a pivotal moment. An unlikely man who rose above all his rivals and defeated everything that stood in his way.

When the story is good, it's the storyteller who wins. But what about when the story is over? The fights, the drama and the edge of your seat broadcasts are all no more. Naturally, they don't want to see their audience slip away. So the battles, the intrigue and the tension will continually be reported. It is best for them if the nation remains at each other's throats, but it isn't best for the nation.

The best thing you could do is just be nice to each other. It's exceptionally rare for there to be a downside to kindness, and there are many advantages.

>being friends with liberals

Start with congratulating him on the first step to making America great again

I hate Bush too, he did 911.

you sound like a smug asshole, to be honest

A commie that I went to high school with is still salty about Trump winning the election. All of his Kikebook posts since Tuesday have been anti Trump shit.

This

All my friends are liberal and they always want to go to these shitty trendy bars in liberal shithole cities. I fucking hate going to those places

I'd rather hang out with bros that like the outdoors, want to shoot guns, fish, etc., not a bunch of trendy numales and crazy feminists

>be friends with people that used to identify themselves as literal commies
>they actually vote for the fucking animal party
>suddenly starts sending me infowars videos
>now all hardcore trump memers

That's a risky first move, I'd expose myself

The faggot takes hours or even days to respond. I'd like to find out what he voted before unleashing my true power level

>Y-you voted for Jill Stein r-right?

ask him if he's picked a side of the wall to be on when it goes up.

He used to live in faggotland SanFran though

He was always somewhat politically incorrect despite the liberal tendencies, that's why I'm doubting what to say

MingLee

Me: Crazy times eh buddy?

BLACK: One of worst days in american history i tried to warn u and ___ for like a yr u guys were in denial the tea leaves were there since day one he led every single poll since he said all mexicans were rapist this country is both very stupid and very racist no hiding it now america is a farce sham a con it has always been that way now it is out in open but i promise you if some racist calls me nigger or some cop pulls some shit i will fight because i dont give a fuck im no pacifist if i lived during slavery id be dead

>burger friend says how all the friends started removing or getting really fucking butthurt all of a sudden to the point of emotional blackmail after Trump winning
Makes me really angry the burger considers those disgusting faggots "friends".

>being a friend with a nigress

Social media is covered in people losing their shit
One of my black friends, who grew up in a nice adopted rich white family, wanted to know which Trump supporters were gonna buy him a ticket back to Africa

>beaner friends are gonna be losing families
Why don't they just go back to mexico with their families?
>because mexico isn't as nice as America
And whos fault is that? If you moved all of the mexicans to America, America would just become Mexico. And then America wouldn't be a nice place to live either.

I really would like to keep contact for a while and I'm not sure of how retarded he is nowadays

I was planning on asking "Did you Shill for Hill or did you Stump for Trump?"

Howed he get murdered? was he asian and got sent to the trump POC camps?

My friend's wife texted me the other day calling me literal Hitler. It's all good now though.

show him that America is run by a pedo cannibal cult

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>having liberal friends

WEW lad
Call me autistic but I can't be friends with them.
They make me want to put a hole in the wall.
It's not good for your mental health.

Give him some time, he,ll reveal his power levels if any soon.

i shill tump but in a 'it's so bad that it's funny' way lol.

Got gunned down, I'm guessing drug dealing? According to the news the police don't know.

You fool! Being friends with liberals is fucking fantastic! Absolutely NOTHING feels better than having an argument with a shit for brains libidiot and unloading a fucking swarm of redpilled on them. I try to friend as many libs as possible and constantly post annoying shit to trigger them, the tears are delicious.

"So what did you think about the election? A lot of people are talking about it here."

And then react accordingly.

I've completely lost contact with my friend I've known since grade school

We stopped talking after our friendship deteriorated throughout the election, but we had a bet on the outcome

I text him after Trump was elected and he told me he would send me a check in the mail

Reasonable trips have spoken

This, I'm keeping them on the list just for the laughs.

This. I let go of so many secret liberal friends over this election. Feels good man.

Is there a collection of hysteric responses to Trump winning somewhere? I feel like this should be archived.

Here's one. She works for the federal government, but said she is going to quit her job and work for the NAACP or something. Her current profile pic is just a black square.

but what does that have to do with trump?

I expected you to say he was killed while protesting or something.

They don't think that way user.

Looked at the election-night backlog in my chatroom last night. Enough salt to last a village for thirty years.

>"say goodbye to healthcare"
>"just kill me"
>"fuck republicans"
>"don't 'look at the bright side' me, the world is over!!!1"
>"shut up about togetherness and unity I'm too busy hating racist right-wing evangelical bigots"
>Komm Süsser Tod may as well have been playing in background

Never felt so smug in my life.

>I would never diminish your feelings
>Unless of course you feel threatened as a cis white male, then get over it and check your privilege
>You have no right to be concerned even if I were cutting your balls off
SJWs are so transparent even I can predetermine their next move!

Yeah it's called Facebook.com

I almost made the same mistake with a bet

decided it was better to call it off than ruin a friendship

I have two flavors of liberal friends with no inbetween

>People who were absolutely pro-Hillary but accept the results as the price of our system and are willing to give him a chance

>People who cried on election night, kick and scream every day and blame white males (which I am) for this and perpetuate the same misguided talking points

I've found some salvation with the first group, but I can't make peace with the second. Identity politics have taken over their brains. If I were to ever make an attempt to educate them on Trump's actual policies and how all Muslims aren't going to end up in a camp somewhere, they would throw "white male privilege" in my face and discount my opinion because I have "no reason" to be afraid.

If Donald Trump seized power through force after losing, I'd understand. But winning in a fair election because the country isn't buying what you're selling anymore? Sounds fine to me.

I know you're trying to make a joke, but I haven't used that website in 7 years. Can you even search up topics?

It has nothing to do with Trump my friend from down under. It's just a general liberal meltdown.

Well, he hated Trump too. The timing was curious though. He was on top of the world, or so he thought.

No, Faceberg is still a pile of shit where you can't search for old posts or talk in anything but hugboxes. Don't bother reading unless you want to take screenshots of hysterical shitlibs/cuckservatives.

that's the shit i get up here when i tell people chinks need to go back to china

First post after he won Florida

Oh i see what you're saying now yeah.

It's like the pendulum is a force beyond mankind.

Or like god suddenly woke up or something. lol

So still too much effort/ useless to find anything.

Dang. Thanks.

I'm from Cuckmany. I don't know a single person IRL that likes Trump.

Some of them even said to shut down all relationships with the US 'cuz the US is all rascist 'n shiiiiieeeeet.
Then I told them they wouldn't get their new iphones from and they went back to "W-Well we can make a few exceptions."

I think I could convinve one of my friends though after I told him how Obamacare is a double edged sword and fucks more people than helping them.

Just the usual "I'm moving to Canada" and occasional impotent, homicidal threats. He gets all of his news from CNN and MSNBC so it's pretty obvious why he's confused and he's too set in his way to accept the red pill. He'll get bored and forget about the whole thing in under a week, I'm sure. He's also family which is why I can't just disassociate from him like I normally would.

The friendship was probably done anyway

A little background, this is a person that has literally killed two people (DUI) and I stuck by him during that

He abandoned me over my support for the god emperor

I don't talk politics with idiots. I avoid mentioning anything about politics on my facebook posts, I don't like or share political shit, and I don't comment on politically related posts. I only talk politics with my close friends and family who I know are logical and mature enough to actually have a conversation instead of just getting offended when we disagree on something.

I dont have faggot liberals for friends.

Also my GFs dad was telling me Hillary was just misguided about her email use because it was the 90s before tech was ubiquitous and she actually won the popular vote by 2 million

Where do people get these talking points? He is a super intelligent dude

I asked him where he was reading these articles and he decided he "didn't want to talk about it" after he was the one that brought it up

Sheesh, some loyalty.

we're gonna save you germany. just wait till your next election.

user it's so absurd I just have to laugh about it

My fuck buddy kinda did but she respects the cock so I calmed her down/

I got a beaner friend close to that one, he hasn't defriended me on fb yet.

How do you tell a Bernout friend of yours that his uni friends are idiots and that Bernie was a plant?

Most people want to be on the "good" side so there will always be libs around.

Still bitter even now. Keeping them on hand just to see if they'll offer some insight or just continue breaking down like scared little children.

My liberal American friend.
People who only surround themselves with othrs who agree with them are soft.
I like to challenge my views and their views.
Don't be a pussy bitch and talk to one of these people.

this.

was friends with multiple liberals, until i red pilled them. even got a gay guy to hate his own kind.

One of my friends in Washington got super mad about the election when we discussed it on IM, and she never gets fucking mad over anything, it was surreal.

>Have Muslim girlfriend
>She's looking to convert since we started dating
>She eats pork off my plate out of curiosity
>Sucks dick like a champ
>Mumbles "build wall" then laughs

Even the bombs like Trump. He's already fixing the world and he isn't even behind the desk yet.

These people don't deserve our kindness.

My libtarded friend from Highschool is pretty mad

Keep poking the hornet nest danny.

Friendship should be stronger than political affiliation.

It never is with leftists though.

No joke, I have a text from a liberal friend (Buzzfeed brainwashed) who sent me a text that headlines that he's deporting 3mil undocumented. No way am I letting her wake me up with this shit she trying to make me feel like a loser. Someone send me a reply image.

Believe me, I have

My FB feed is pretty liberal and I have gloated most of them into submission. They all know by now that if they post any LIBERAL NARRATIVE bullshit, that I'll come flying out of nowhere like a bat out of hell and destroy them. I've been BTFOing cucks nonstop since Wednesday morning.

In my opinion, the ground is fertile for political conversion. Since I began my flurry of goodposting after the election, I've had several people come to me in private and confess having followed my posts for some time already--EXACTLY BECAUSE I don't do hyper-emotional SJW bullshit at every opportunity. A girl I went to HS with--very liberal, a schoolteacher up in Cleveland somewhere I think--confessed to me privately that she couldn't bring herself to vote for Clinton. Two or three others (who I had never seen post anything political before) suddenly stopped lurking to egg me on in destroying SJW garbage. A DNC staffer wants advice from me, and I think my crush might want to be redpilled.

The smart "liberals" will realize they have no real political ideology and will start thinking seriously about that fact in the coming weeks/months. The dumb ones (which, sadly, is probably most) will just double down on their shitty echo chamber culture. They're already drawing the lines, and I know a lot of liberals who are pissed off at their own right now.

Be ruthless, but never attack them directly if you can help it. There has never been a better time to coax these people out of their inane political and rhetorical culture-shell. Divide and conquer, gents--that's the name of the game. And remember: you have support, even if you don't see it. Liberals seem to think that because they're quicker to share their opinions on social media that they've in fact been the dominant political force in the world for most of my life. Let's show them how wrong they are.

Before the meme war I was from /x/ so don't take me too seriously here.

But sometimes i feel like there's mind experiments going on. If you follow the flow they can manipulate you to have you fiercely defending what they want.

If you don't go with the flow, i sometimes feel like they can flick a switch and give you anxiety and defeat you temporarily.

This is of course textbook paranoia but that doesn't mean I'm ruling it out. I mean, meme magic turned out to be real. Stranger things exist on earth than we can imagine.

The one I actually care about had a bit of a break down. She has come to accept it though. She still has trouble though because she is an environmental scientist so it's very concerning to her since Trump doesn't fully believe in global warming and wants to defund many enviornmental programs.

While I think she is a bit over reacting his stance on global warming and environmental programs is something that I do not agree with him on and republicans have this tendency to go "Well we proved those people wrong about climate change. TIME TO START DUMPING LITERAL SHIT AND ATOMIC WASTE IN THE STREETS!"

A few are alright, most are really butt-blasted right now. It's hysterical and little disconcerting.

I just try to be pleasant and drop subtle hints that people are acting like fucking idiots over Trump.

The thing is I wonder if I would act this why if Hillary was elected. But I imagine I would sort surrender with dignity instead of the being embarrassingly booty blasted

I honestly don't know how to respond when I see this cunt post.

What do you think Sup Forums? Should I be reasonable and explain that plenty of white women voted too? That Trump doesn't want to KILL minorities?

Or should I just keep quiet, content in the knowledge that it's ironically exactly these type of smug fucking posts that led me to vote Brexit, which made him just as analpained?

Such a conundrum. Immediate satisfaction or long term success.

How did they get their friend mordor'ed?

just send her the pic with "you have to go back!" on it.

When exactly did people stop the having the ability to speak in normal sentences and talk like 5 year olds with emojis?

>be reasonable and explain that plenty of white women voted too?

No, point out that Trump only gained a point among whites over Romney, and had that been his only gain, he would have lost. He won because Hillary's voters simply didn't show up--challenge her to explain how HRC was supposed to get blacks or latinos to the polls. Trump won something like 30% of the latino vote, which is a huge gain from what Romney won in 2012. Maybe--just maybe--a whole lot of them saw through the bullshit media smokescreen and realized that he is in fact not a "racist."

Works pretty well for me.
After all its about having a good time and a beer together.

>cross border illegally
>outraged when you have to go back
really makes you fink dunnit

I have seen my liberal friends throw away friendships as old as a decade simply because other friends in the social circle voted or said they supported Trump. Not a single trump supporter broke off ties with anyone, especially when the election wasn't running in their favor but the liberals are a whole different barrel of fish.

>I was from /x/
Is that hole made for you?

In all seriousness though, the Dems might just be a hivemind for how much and how constant the wave of liberal tears has been since Wednesday.

>challenge her

It's a cucked nu male, not a she.

Good talking points though! It's so weird debating American politics as a bong.

>fish
Fishing is boring as fuck for the most part, stick to hunting.
Unless it's deep sea fishing (but then you can't keep a lot of what you actually catch).

>It's a cucked nu male, not a she.

Ugh. Those are even worse. Godspeed.

what if they've given up brain capacity in favor of an internet-like "cloud" hivemind.

Thus, they all get stupider together, and work emotionally as one big block.

sacred guidance has spoken

but if you put a hole in the wall, the mexicans will get back in

I know a lot of people who would laugh at feminazis and racist jokes that have now turned into easily triggered SJWs.

>has

Did you skip elementary school, Cletus?

fishing is great with beers and bros

>all my beaner friends
That doesn't sound very nice desu.

99% of the time you should just troll and have a laugh. They don't care about logic or your arguments no matter what you say