What are some stories Zatanna apears in outside of Bloodspell, Paul Dini, Seven Warriors, and JLA: Zatanna's Quest?

What are some stories Zatanna apears in outside of Bloodspell, Paul Dini, Seven Warriors, and JLA: Zatanna's Quest?

Also, Zatanna hot as fuck thread

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=1082
amazon.com/Justice-Vol-1-Alex-Ross/dp/1401209696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for Justice

comicbookdb.com/character_chron.php?ID=1082
Get crackin

Fuck yea, thanks man. I want to be a writer for her character

Have fun user.

She has a new 3-issue miniseries called Mystik U where she been de-aged a few years and attends a university-Hogwarts of the DC universe.

I hesitate to call Mystik U a zatanna story based on how little she resembles Zatanna. As far as I'm concern she's Not!Zatanna.

What about her character makes her not resemble herself?

Being an amateur. This can't just be excused as her being younger than she normally is because being the mistress of magic is essential to her character.

tell me about Zatanna
why does she lust after batdick?

Who doesn't lust after batdick

Because DC has a crippling co-dependency with Batman.

All Bats want Zatanna, even the ones without Batdicks.

Is Zatanna's magic basically reality warping?

Magic in general is basically reality warping

Sure, but Zatanna is like a bewitched or sabrina character in cape comics

This is from the current Detective Comics run, right? Is it good?

Dini wrote her that way

ZatBat > literal trash > CatBat

I liked it, Tynion writes a great Zatanna

>A picture for stna

Identity Crisis. It's her character-defining story.

She is most definitely hot as fuck, yes.

Repost it you fag

How am I doing, Sup Forums?

You know, there's probably a story worth telling about how absurdly powerful Zatanna is. She doesn't seem to have any of the limits typically imposed on magic wielders in comics. If she can say something backwards, she can make it happen--no matter what it is.

Would be a good Justice League story.

bumping for justice

Don't forget the recent Tec story Intelligence.

What Tec story??

>there's probably a story worth telling about how absurdly powerful Zatanna is.
Yeah, it's called seven soldiers.

Is Zatanna featured heavily in Justice Leaue Dark or is it mostly the Constantine show?

Can she talk underwater? She can't talk with her mouth tied up

What if she was doing a trick on stage (underwater escape trick) and something went wrong

Justice league dark fucking sucks and yeah they pretty much make her John's groupie.

She will just cast a spell. Backwards talking is high level spellcasting that highlights how incredible the Zataras are at magic. It's about mental focus and concentration that lets them affect reality.

Zatanna:Come together.

Lets say she was younger and not as experienced. If she was trying to follow in Giovanni's footsteps, would she be able to magic spell her way out of a houdini water escape?

Just bought that after you post. You better not be shitting me, user. Are they good?

$15 for mint

It's got great art, set a location for her adventures, uses past continuity to create a new story for her and zatanna looks cute in it.

The arc of Detective Comics in the current Rebirth run about Zatanna and Azrael.

She can cast spells with sign language

K I'm excited then (this is OP)

I don't even know where to start with Rebirth. I've mainly just been reading Dini and 80s Wally West

Most Rebirth series are pretty self-contained. I'd recommend all of the current Tec run. But Zatanna has a really excellent appearance in the fourth trade.

I thought she made a point of getting out of bondage situations without magic as practice for her magic shows. She can also get creative, in pic related demons fill her mouth with hellfire to prevent her from casting a spell, so she can't speak without burning up or something.

K I'll check 'em out

I'm working on the Zatanna movie

>telling the villain how you got out instead of your friends
They'll just remember it for next time then. I mean, I'm not gonna complain, wrapping the fingers together during bondage can really pull the whole thing together, but still.

What a qt

Is Zatara dead in rebirth?

What the literal objective undeniable fuck is your malfunction you literally had one job

Isn't she powerless for most of that story.

How about you fucking read it.

What did she do?

Broke through reality and into another dimension. Used the structure of comics to stop an invasion from the future.

Cool

bump for justice

DETECTIVE COMICS #960 ? Where do I start and end

Dick, Jason, and Tim for starters. Babs, Stephanie and the rest of the Female Not-Robins. Commissioner Gordon, Harvey, Falconi, and probably any one else in Gotham.

What else do I get? Already have Dini's

Her kryptonite is a simple ballgag so that kinda offsets it.

Okay, she plays a important part in JUSTICE by Alex Ross.

This? amazon.com/Justice-Vol-1-Alex-Ross/dp/1401209696

BUMP. I want more Zatanna