Niggress (((comedian))) booed offstage for a Trump (((Joke)))

Fun starts at 6:44

>youtu.be/jjAT3tFoLFg?t=6m44s

FUCK YALL MUFUKAS

>"The evidence is there"

Show it to me then. Break it down for me.

Niggers gon nig, they cant help it.
She was two more boos away from slinging a good handfull of coconutty poo at the crowd.

7:58 Did he actually say:
>"it's a good job my wife's son isn't here"

Do you faggots not understand what echos are for? Shes not jewish so you can't echo her

Wow, Macy Gray is *not* funny.

The mining of salt continues.

They should have egged her or something.

This is when a liberal actually shows up to a non-cuck part of the country. They always show these target audiences on tv shows in heavy liberal areas like NY and get them to fake laugh at being berated for being white to push the agenda and she is surprised when no one in real america takes her shit.

>implying she isn't pushing the jewish agenda of most of the (((entertainment industry)))

You don't have to be jewish when you're part of (((Hollywood)))

If you are in Hollywood you are basically a jew

boy do i hate niggers

don't we all.

How can she even say FUCK YOU to all the people there?

Whan an awful artist.

IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU SHITLORD!!!!! LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

Also check'd.

People like you are what ruined coincidence detector. You faggots couldn't stop manually typing in parentheses all day because you though it was so goddamn funny, when instead it should've never been mentioned and the extension quietly would do its job.

tl;dr Loose lips sink ships you childish faggot

And Boston is in a blue state. Wow.

TRUMP

>(((you)))

>tfw from Boston

we still have redpilled blue collar irishmen here, but we are dying out.

whole country is sick and tired of being told white is bad.

Like white people are just going to keel over and die over night or something.

>they're overpowering the boos now

literally a bunch of women screaming at the top of their lungs vs collective mellow booing only barely overtook the boos

Women were a mistake.

People are tired of hearing about it. Comdeians should avoid political jokes for at least a month because nobody wants to fucking hear it at a comedy club.

Also, fuck this dyke nigger. She's NEVER funny.

After years of "current year" and "right side of history" and "you're a racist sexist bigot" and "you can't be racist to whites and sexist to males" and "literally shaking" and "manspreading" and online mobs getting people fired and all the safe spaces and clickbait and trigger warnings and social justice and white guilt, after all of it, people are finally fed up with the bullshit and starting to push back. It began with President Trump and it isn't showing any signs of stopping.

Thanks 2016.

>female comedian
>niggress comedian

Guaranteed success

>starts arguing with her crowd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know a comedian isn't funny when he has to sound caricatural and vulgar

He was caught on tape basically talking about sexually assaulting women. So that part she said is true. As the the rasict thing.....we have seen hints, but nothing concrete.

>women
>funny

Pick one.

>"They let you do it"
>Assault

fuck off virgin poorfag

JUST GOOGLE IT GOD WHY DO EXPECT ME TO DO RESEARCH FOR YOU?

JUST BROWSE THE SAME TUMBLR BLOGS I DO GOD!

>if you like grabbing women by the pussy you're a sexist
>people letting a talentless negress condescendingly belittle them
>that cuck cameraman agreeing
>all those stupid roasties who start screaming and cheering to try and counter the booing

>loses audience
>Fuck all y'all!
>booing intensifies

>about sexually assaulting women
>"...they will LET you do anything..."
LET implies consent

>....we have seen hints, but nothing concrete
basically wild speculation and bullshit then

Get the fuck off this board you dumb cunt.

They should avoid political jokes. Period.

ugh fuck this crowd!!! He's so racist!

good, they are getting what they deserve

> 6:30
> ''Fucking fucking this that
> SHIIIIET''
> waits
> waits
> COME ON PEOPLE, THAT'S YOUR QUEUE TO CLAP I SAID SHIIIEETT ISN'T THAT FUNNY HUEHUEHUE

Motherfucking hell and people dare to ask ''why aren't right wingers funny''. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PATHETIC CRINGEFEST.

> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
> FUCK Y'ALL
> FUCK Y'ALL

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA my god it's one thing to be a nigger who can't tolerate criticism but also a liberal? wombo combo
(((comedy)))

When my female friend said she wanted to rape a male actor I guess that means she's an actual rapist.

Who?

Oh nobody? Who cares.

Can someone remind me how it came to be that this woman was performing for Trump fans - so soon after the election?

(((Hint)))

Why do you think only white people are tired of this shit?

Moreover, she had a recurring role in (((Curb Your Enthusiasm)))

You people must have some kind of cognitive malfunction. How many times does the
> THEY LET YOU DO IT
argument need to be said in order to go through your thick skull? GROW THE FUCK UP and stop ignoring facts just because they will prove you wrong. Just because no bitch ever let you make a move on her doesn't mean those who womanize are assaulting. Jesus.

>that cuck narrator

He talked about how women are happy to let rich guys fuck them. Which is usually true because most women value status over everything.

But even then, right after the "grab them by the pussy" line, he remarks that the woman they were discussing rejected him and he had to accept it.