Trump: Women Will ‘Have To Go To Another State’ For Abortions

Women BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_BLIAsp-Ko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Trump starts the crusades

Media kept parroting the meme that women would be 'punished' for abortion.

Like we'd actually start jailing women for doing what is essentially the human equivalent to an animal gnawing off its own leg to get out of a trap.

I feel no pity, us gunfags have had this issue even though ours is a fucking listed right.

That headline is literally a factual statement...

This guys been banging models since the 70s

i wounder how many baby trumps hes dumped over the years

wtf i love the supreme court now

Wait. What is he doing?

would you fucking read what he said

That doesn't even make sense, oh wait huff po

Sluts BTFO.

They have only themselves to blame for getting pregnant.

>if it ever were overturned
>they'll perhaps have to go

He's speaking hypothetically.

He's not wrong.

This exactly what the consequences would be "if [Roe v. Wade] ever were overturned."

majority white christian states, abortion outlawed
majority "ethnic" states, abortion legal

in 30 years middle america will be re-colonizing the ruins of detroit and the coasts

He is trying to stop the whore epidemic which is the death to every society

More like SLUTS btfo.

yeah, it's pretty dumb for the media to think Donald Trump means anything he says
>b-b-but Donald Trump said he would punish women who get abortions!
Trump says lots of things, only an idiot would believe him

What is the 10th amendment

Trump women don't abort, that's the plan: free abortions for blacks and Liberals.

Thank God

So does this mean more white babbies saved?

HE FUCKED US

>Returning the rights of the states back to the states while deflating the reach of the federal government
Oh nooo~ that sucks

Why is Trump anti abortion? We need it to keeps the blacks from reproducing

hit the bricks roasties, go scramble your quadroon fetus's brains somewhere else

You can keep blacks from ruining us in 3 better ways
>killing them
>deporting them
>awakening racial consciousness leading them to leave for their ancestral home in Africa

Idk, I never cared about early abortion, but leaving it to the states is good.

>majority white christian states, abortion outlawed
>majority "ethnic" states, abortion legal
Except this is nearly the opposite now

The South, with a significant non-White population, wants to ban abortion despite non-Whites being disproportionately represented in abortion statistics. Yeah, whites *nominally* have the most abortions but when you look at per capita statistics you see another picture. It's exactly the same concept of whites nominally receiving more welfare. When you look at per capita you find out that non-whites disproportionately receive welfare, not whites.

>muh white births
>muh societal collapse
Even if you ban abortion outright, you will still have the problem with white fertility rates. The problem isn't abortions. Abortions are even the symptom of low white birthrates. It's that a lot of whites just don't want to have children. Period. They avoid giving birth by taking birth control. Abortion not required.

You might as well have suggested that you could have gone back in time and stop the American colonists from bringing African slaves to America to the first place. None of those are politically or economically viable.

THE MADMAN
FULL STEAM AHEAD TO A BRIGHTER FUTURE

He's not going to allow Roe v. Wade to be overturned.
How come you guys can't see that he said that shit to manipulate you retard Christians into voting for him? He's socially quite liberal; look at where he became wealthy: NYC. He wouldn't have gotten big there if he ACTUALLY did anything racist/ ass backwards.

Evangelicals were a mistake.

WAH WAH WE CAN'T USE ABORTION AS BIRTH CONTROL ANYMORE WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHO'S CUM WE TAKE IN OUR PUSSIES

Fuck you. Trump doesn't like racist faggots. GTFO.

Get rid of the welfare state so feral black women are no longer rewarded for shitting out criminals and the next generation of welfare queens.

Well if he doesn't want to lose the next election, he has to ban it.

He looks like a huge kike

trump: i won't prosecute clintons
trump: james comey won't be asked to step down
trump: our generals are good
trump: our generals are doing a bad job
trump: i won't tell you my plan for defeating ISIS, because i have none.

It's obvious he doesn't have any plan, he is relying on the same generals that are poking the bear right now, and vice versa. Trump wouldn't even mention he'd back russia vs isis, rather he'd make himself look like a misinformed blabbering idiot instead.

trump: never said any of that
you: I don't know how google works.

This is a bad thing. All of you must be fucking virgins or at least have not made love thousands of times like some of us real men. If you have ever experienced a condom break you would understand how bad a decision like this is. Women deserve the right to abort whatever is in their body and shouldn't be forced to carry out a birth.

Would pay to bus women to get abortions in other states.

You mean Sluts BTFO?
No self respecting women gets pregnant by accident. Abortion should be illegal unless it's a rape baby.

It's a quote from his 60 minutes interview in response to "what would happen if row vs wade was overturned by your Supreme Court?"

>"It would go back to the state's to be decided. In states that make it illegal, those Women would have to go to another state to get abortions"

Aka a simple logic conclusion supporting states rights.

LESS ABORTION MEANS MORE NIGGERS

STOP YOU DUMBASSES!

It makes sense. Literally quote from 60 min interview on hypothetical consequences of roe vs wade being overturned.

No more sacifices for Moloch.

he did.. retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=N_BLIAsp-Ko

It's not even about muh body. It's voluntary eugenics, pure and simple.

Do you people really believe that even 10% of these women getting abortions are Christian Conservatives? They are most likely Leftists Atheists, or Christmas-Easter "Christians," who would raise their children to vote against conservative values.

Drop the social issues and focus on the economic and fiscal issues. Social conservatism is tied to the older generation, which will eventually pass away.

Predominantly white states would ban it because they are more conservative. It would still be legal in minorirty infested states.

>pregnancy caused by your own actions
>a trap

Reddit is that way.

We need to push the pro-life agenda it will make women think twice before mudsharking.

The answer is that states with high minority populations will keep abortion legal. Because those states tend to be liberal shitholes

Think CA NY IL FL OR and WA

Mostly-white states will have a more Christian bias and outlaw abortion.

End result supports whites repopulating and minorities continuing to abort like they do now, at much higher rates than whites.

I'm literally shaking.

Blacks aren't the problem. Niggers are.

To get the religious voters. He captures the bible belt and rural vote they live in by saying that.

Early into his campaign he had no real opinion on abortion but then pretended one of his friends swayed him. It ended with actual priests trying to encourage people to vote for him to try and get rid of abortion. Lots of his campaign was latching onto people with strong opinions the Democrats ignore.

Most of them live in liberal states.
Anyway I'm sure the feminists will throw an absolute nuclear tantrum in any state that doesn't legalize it.

I still can't believe American women were so entitled that they believed they had a RIGHT to murder a baby that inconvenienced them.

Nice just ban abortion in predominately white Christian States let California and new York be the only state with legal abortion

Aside from obvious bait

Abortion is not the same thing as birth control and/or plan B

You can still bareback randos from tinder

and black and hispanic women breed like rabits

>abortion decided at the states
>red, white states will keep their babies
>blue nigger states will pull them out and throw them in the trash

4D chess.

Ah, the joys of being a white male in America. Probably why I don't care too much about Trumpy. I do think he made many promises he can't keep.

Roe v. Wade: probably overturned; even if he doesn't care, the Supreme Court appointee will probably tilt the scale. He said marriage equality was law and that won't be overturned, but we shall see.

Wall: none

Deportations: initial increase, then stagnate.

Manufacturing: slight increase in jobs but not enough to make the rust belt feel satisfied. Automation and technology advancements are the death of manufacturing jobs to make a living on. Really, why pay a persons wages, healthcare, and pension when a robot/machine will do it and not bitch. Allows for a work force decease of 50% minimally.

International affairs: I can't fucking wait.

Why can't Sup Forums see what I'm seeing.

Social Conservatives will defend this.

I don't get why people are mad about Roe v. Wade being overturned?
You can still get an abortion, it just won't be paid for by the government
t. Tax Payer who is fed up with gibsmedats

Roe v. Wade wasn't about government funded abortions. It was about whether or not abortions were legal nationally.

Why would he not want to have legal abortion rights in the whole country?
Not making abortions legal is fucking degenerate and something only a religious nutjob would ask for.

Suggestion: states may allow municipalities to petition for an exemption. Like, say, cities in which the blacks cluster.

>religious

Hopefully Mars will be completely Non religious for all eternity.

And by that I mean we all die here.

Here as in on this planet, not IN, but ON.

It could be at, but it's not, not at the moment.

Skeletons are cool

This.

I like it. Fair compromised. But is it constitutional for the Supreme Court to rule on issues within State, particularly when a ruling deals with specific locales, and not the state as a whole?

A lot already do that.
Three bordering states already come to my town to get an abortion simply because it's the only one within two hours from here

Roe v Wade isn't enough, the fetus should be given full rights thanks to a new constitutional amendment.

Of course that needs 2/3 of senate and 3 republican senators are pro abortion.

Friendly reminder that legal abortion dramatically lowers crime rates and that this can be demonstrated by looking at basically any country or american state and looking at crime rates 18 yrs after the legalization of abortion. Abortion being illegal means kids come into the world unwanted, and unwanted kids become criminals.

It's not up to him it's up to the justice. All he has to do is appoint and let the justices and lawyers do the work.

Trump may not feel strongly about abortion and that's okay.

Go back to plebbit, faggot

SWEDEN YES

Yes if every state but new York called fornia and may chigan bans abortion

Those three states have large Jewish and muslim populations let them have abortion.

Good. Killing an innocent baby is not a woman right. Fuck them

All Roe v. Wade dealt with was whether states could ban it under the US Constitution. Beyond that, I don't see SCOTUS having a role. If it's legal for states to ban it and legal for them to allow it, of course it is legal for them to ban it as a background rule while allowing municipalities to petition for exemptions (or just drawing the lines themselves, though that would likely not happen as a matter of optics and practical politics).

Why do Americans kill babies?

Yeah, and?

I thought liberals were all for state's rights. They sure are when it comes to DUDE WEED.

Goldwater is a true Republican and born in Arizona.

This when women can abort easily they act like whores

Better than dropping them down the well after they're born, like y'all do.

Nice argument you got yourself there leafy.

No it doesn't white commies will move out if Utah
They will have to go where there are niggers Jews and muslims

He's going to ban abortion so the black population skyrockets and the Republicans lose all future elections

MEXICO'S ABORTION SALES WILL SKYROCKET!!!

afaik he's interested in having it be a state's rights issue [which it rightfully should be] and most of the cities and states filled to the brim with niggers aren't about to change their abortion laws.

i'm a grill, and i have no problem with this.
what i don't get is that all these liberal sluts always go on about how abortion is an intrinsic right for all womyn, when i'm pretty sure around 30-50% of women are actually against it. i myself am prochoice, but solely for the population control aspect.
plus, what's the big deal about driving 4 or 5 tops hours to a state that allows abortions? isn't that easier and more convenient than having a fucking baby to take care of?

The abortion statistics are a lie it's 90% white women getting abortion we can keep abortion legal in michigan California and new york

Most abortions are done by blacks

The abortions are facilitated by Planned Parenthood, which was founded by a eugenicist named Margaret Sanger who considered nonwhites to be "human weeds". The program is entirely targeted at minority neighborhoods, and is pretty much the only thing keeping their population under control.

Many people are unaware of this, but the Eugenics movement started in America. Hitler based his eugenics program off laws passed in California

White Catholics voted for Trump in large numbers because of the abortion issue, we want our daughters to be wives not George Soros puppets shitting in the streets.

He's not. He just thinks states ought to decide for themselves.

The problem I foresee with giving a fetus full rights is that an accidental miscarriage will result with the innocent mother being charged with manslaughter in a strict legal sense.

Because to these idiots that title is actually scare enough they don't have to put a spin on it. To me that sounds fine.If they were really the educated class they would use abortion as a campaign chant in every state and take over all the state legislatures.

Niggers are most likely to have abortions. Fewer niggers means less crime. This was literally Margaret Sanger's goal with Planned Parenthood.

So we let california keep abortion legal black women can't afford 500-800 dollar abortions

Yeah, I am am pro-choice, but I have to admit, I am not to crazy about the rate of abortions. I would love to see Roe v Wade go just to piss sluts off.

I was routing for Hilary to win, but I am kind of gitty about him winning because the SJW community is on suicide watch.

>I feel no pity, us gunfags have had this issue even though ours is a fucking listed right.
well you can stop shooting guns or get a new hobby whenever if you wanted to. How am I supposed to not have abortions as a woman? Just stop having sex? Not gonna happen

he isn't doing anything

he's going to appoint pro-life judges

if they decide to repeal roe vs wade, then the states will decide on their own and if women have to travel then they have to travel