Elsewhere Chronicles Storytime Part 4: The Tower of Shadows

Part 1
Part 2 Part 3 Last Issue. I literally had to borrow the series from my local library just so I could scan them. Sorry for the poor quality at some parts, it would take a while for me to improve on the scans due to my work schedule.

Okay here's the back end of the comic. I had fun storytiming this. The reception might have been a bit lackluster but I do hope some other anons enjoyed the series as well.

I appreciated it, user. Thank you for the storytime.

So their friend died and now there are two Rebecca. The comic ends here?

Yeah it does unfortunately. There are only 6 issues overall, and the author hasn't made anymore in a long while.

Hey thanks again for this. It read the first five books at my library a long time ago and I never could find the rest.

Nice Story, when did this come out?

Both Rebeccas are such cutie pies. It's probably best that Sup Forums doesn't know much about this book.

Thanks a bunch for the story time, do you know when the next book will come out? It seems like this has three more to go.

I should know by now how these stories go but I’m still sad.

Much appreciated, thanks user.

This looks fun. Thanks for the work OP.

So essentially the Master of Shadows grand plan was to create his own daughterfu, truly is the most misunderstood villain of our time.

Thanks OP, much appreciated.

I'm hoping they will continue the story, if not then it still has enough for me to make my own conclusion.

Based OP

Rather use it to prove its theory that by stealing the soul of a real person and give it to its version 'negative' This becomes complete and perhaps more powerful as a force to build an army

I had seen this story before in French and still softens me and saddens the 'departure' of Ilvana

Thanks for the reading, it is good to know that finally this translated

bump