Is Ann Coulter a fucking time traveler?

Is Ann Coulter a fucking time traveler?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/americas-emerging-nationalism-crisis/
vdare.com/articles/the-sailer-strategy-updated-three-steps-to-save-america
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Pch4__M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, just not a complete retard. Sup Forums's been saying this too since the beginning.

Every single thing that Trump said during his campaign was a lie, told to court the vote of the stupidest people in America. Trump is, and always has been, a typical New York City liberal.

Already since being elected, he had said he:
-Will keep Obamacare
-Supports LGBT marriage
-Respects Hillary Clinton

And it hasn't even been a week, lol!

is this pasta supposed to be satire?

She was probably more in touch with what's happening in the rest of America than your run of the mill celebrity elite.

Yes she is an ayylmao from the planet Longneckia.

Steve Sailer said this in 2003

some people can into basic math, and some can't.

GOOD MORNING

I wonder if Bill Maher will have her back on... hahaha. I hope she's feeling smug. Love her or hate her she deserves it.

>I wonder if Bill Maher will have her back on

Oh course he will, they fuck a lot.

shouldn't you be salty somewhere else?

You know what the sad thing about this is?

People will still look at her like she's insane whilst looking at Bill Maher as rational even though he LAUGHED when she said Trump will become President in August 2015.

SMDH NIGGA

>People
Well fuck them all.

>be independent in a rust belt state
>want tpp to be kill
>voted for trump
>ttp is kill before he takes office

The GOP has my vote in the midterm elections and for 2020. I will vote for them down the line. I am a single issue voter and I will reward the politician that has actually delivered.

Try correcting that record

>Will keep Obamacare
He said he'd like to keep the parts about not denying coverage based on pre-existing conditions and the part that lets people use parents insurance till they're 26. Everything else can be tossed in the trash.

>Supports LGBT marriage
He's been openly pro LGBT or at least indifferent to it since the 80s. He would be breaking a promise if he suddenly wanted to throw LGBT marriage out the window.

>Respects Hillary Clinton
He's just paying lip sevice and trying to be a gracious winner.

All he said about gay marriage was it was dealt with. And it's true. Even if we get the most religious, conservative president in the future, he can't just tell the Supreme Court to go back, nor would new justices be able to just erase the law. I don't support it, but there's not much we can do short of amending the Constitution.

Except he literally said he would keep the two previsions way back in 2015 and talked about how he would defend LGBT citizens from the thread of Islamic extremism back in the RNC, and how happy he was to get cheers for that statement.

It sounds like you're the lowest common denominator since you didn't know what he actually said on his campaign and just blindly swallowed what the MSM was telling you he was about.

No. Just an intelligent aryan being.

You realize that's pasta right?

No burger, she just uses her brain a bit more than the average Muhrican.
Still, congrats for your new God Emperor!

Trump didn't win because he turned people out

He won because hillary was unlikable garbage and the worst candidate anybody alive has seen.

Compare the numbers from the last two elections

Then look at newly red states.

The fact that the election was this close is testament to how shit trump is

observer.com/2016/11/americas-emerging-nationalism-crisis/

Read it, retards.

>Nationalism
>bad

Pick one.

So do liberals love him now?

Did you read it? It was the best article that I have seen and nearly quoted Sup Forums's opinions.

This. It's called the Sailor Strategy and it worked:
vdare.com/articles/the-sailer-strategy-updated-three-steps-to-save-america

Progressives trying to bring us into their crazy purity spirals. Sad.

She called Trump winning many times and was mocked for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Pch4__M8
Liberal smugness always backfires

/r/ing the Barron time-traveling .webm use the 2001: A Space Odyssey scene

If all of this was true, why would he spend hundreds of millions of his own dollars instead of just letting Clinton get elected?

Thank you. I needed that.

no, but she reads VDARE. they know their shit.

if you've never heard of it you're missing out.

Everyone who is not MSM has been saying that and getting laughed at for saying it since he started running.

Echo chambers are a hell of a drug.

this really corrected my record