White House Insider user

Do you believe him? Now that I think about it, it was all too easy for Trump to get the win. (((They))) wouldn't have just let him get in. trump will be controlled; it's why the media is warming up to him and he's going back on all his promises.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/leading-contender-for-donald-trump-s-chief-of-staff-is-rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-1479069597
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

concern troll fuck off

Yeah I am concerned

Guys the big leak is coming on Tuesday believe me my dad works in the white house it is gonna happen for real and the whole government is gonna crash down guys

I'm holding you to it. If you lie, my dad who works at nintendo will power off all your games systems

I don't buy it at all. If trump doesn't hire a special prosecutor to put the Clinton's in jail a massive reservoir of support will drain up. As we have recently read people want change, they don't really care about any of the specific policies but they want real change. Real change like putting these criminals in jail.

No that's fake and gay

I hope he does it anyway. Bring down this evil empire so we can finally see who's behind the curtain. Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

LARPfags are the fucking worst.

One thing that jumps out at me immediately is the notion that Scalia was a Freemason.

Freemasons have to be Protestants. Scalia was a Catholic.

People said the same about FBI user

I don't like the sudden shift went through nor the people he's hiring for transition team.
I mean even the victory speech was entirely out of character and came form the left field.
I sincerely hope he does at least some clean up and really tries to do what he promised, even if it is toned down.

>obama delivering straight up illuminati news that trump has never heard before at their first meeting which is basically an event for the media

nigga what

They met in private as well. Also if it was Illuminati-tier then Trump wouldn't be able to come out about it anyway

this guy said nothing at all interesting its a generic interpretation that has absolutely no ramifications or predictions of any kind and has nothing new compelling or testable

And they were right.

This is retarded

>hurr sorry Donald we cant do anything about the Clintons without America coming down. Forget that we mastermind coups and shit all of the time we just cant figure out how to punish the Clintons without exposing ALL of Americas secrets.

Fuck off Larping faggot.

FBIanon offered actual insight and details, your OP is the same conspiracy theory bullshit I can find on 30 different blogs right now.

Tru lmao

Wtf I hate Donald Trump now

There's other shit to back this up:
Pic related and

wsj.com/articles/leading-contender-for-donald-trump-s-chief-of-staff-is-rnc-chairman-reince-priebus-1479069597

>Falling for the LARPing Jew

Note that Trump has always been pro-Israel. He also has debts to the Saudis.

He's not on our side.

>obama blackmailed trump
never be avraid of what might come, just keep moving forward.

no, I've seen too many larpers already and has been proven wrong.

>He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do

Yep. Called it. Trump will be confused by the entire system and they'll take advantage of it. It helps that he's already a pro-Israel dog

>People said the same about FBI user

None of the fantastical stuff FBI said came true. There are no pedo charges. NYPD didn't leak anything or have a press conference. Even Eric Prince and Steve Piezcenik turned out to be weird psyops.

>trump debts to Saudis

Okay.gif

>implying Trump wasn't planning on turning the republican party into the libertarian party all along
Pro-life/pro-choice is a distraction anyway. It's a philosophical debate that will never be solved in a meaningful way and thus it is a great way to divide up the classes and prevent them from uniting against Soros

Libertarianism is basically handing the entire economy to (((wealthy capitalists)))

>Freemasons have to be Protestants. Scalia was a Catholic.

It's the pope who doesn't want catholics to be freemasons.

Freemasons accept any deist.

More CTR psyops.
>Trump's not really on your side goys.
>So don't bothering standing up for him when we try to twist the arms of the electors to reverse the election results through the EC.

>CTR is paid till the end of the year aren't they?
Anything to try and shake up the system until its final, and he is in office.
>Trumps look, was of disgust and contempt. He may have to smile for camera's with Obummer, doesn't mean he has to enjoy it.
>Time will tell

>too easy
And that's where you're wrong kiddo

2/10

Time will tell. In the meanwhile, don't let enemies sow seeds of discord. They want you to think that Trump is a failure, they are attacking his supporters specifically with this campaign now. That's why there are constant threads here about Trump breaking his promises. It's an impressive feat to break all your promises before you even enter office, but apparently he has managed to do the impossible once again, according to the media.

He could very well renege, but you do not have to decide if he has today, or this week, or even this year. Just take it easy.

Would you stick to Trudeau, please? Not that I take any issue with being an armchair dogmatic from afar, but there's pressing work to do. This is just complacent.

I think Trump is downplaying suggestions of prosecuting the Clintons so Obama won't issue a pardon. At least I hope that's what he's doing.

Whoever wrote that doesn't know Donald. Btfo is coming.

No point. Just like there is no point analyzing Trump endlessly. Assuming you are right about him breaking all his promises, what difference does it make? He has his mandate, and the only time it matters is four years on, and you look back and see if he has kept his promises or not.

I didn't vote for Trudeau to get free weed, but let's assume I had. I don't need to watch him every day and make conspiracy theories about if he will or won't do it. At the end of his term, if it's not done, that's the answer.

>czech republic
What would you know about an economy?

I know, you don't tell Trump he can't do something.

>believe me or not if you want but you will regret it eventually
fuck off

nigga dont tell anyone

it won't happen - the odds are that it will happen after trumf puts his hand on the masonic bible - but - again - it won't happen.

Then now he MUST disclose the truth at his country's sake

Dont fuck the whole world up forever just to save the USA for a few days, Dahnald

>that moment when shills are saying that it's larping or just scared to admit that this shit is actually true because it's all adding up

nigga have yall seen that trump is having a fucking change of character since talking to obama?

Hear me clearly: if y'all niggas fear me
Just say y'all fear me - Jay Z

>le elite are so powerful and so omnipotent that everyone MUST be corrupt and dance to their tunes.

No. There is no need for this. Fucking burn it to the ground if you must. Leak EVERYTHING to the world. Destroy as much of them as you can. Its a false dilemma to think that a government has to be corrupt and has to be in league with them.

Start wars, start violence, leak stuff, kill, get killed. You dont quit because the other presidents were too big of cowards to start shit with them.

These people are not made out of better human cloth than us, these people are still flesh that can be stabbed, burned, shot, skewered and decapitated.

There are also nations where there is extremely low to no corruption. Being corrupt is not a requirement for "functioning government"

>implying

America pls sacrifice yourselves for everyone else

Trump loves his country, so he wont bring the whole house of cards down. Not unless he realizes that the only way to save America, is to destroy it, and start again

We've heard time and time again about how everyone has the deleted emails, but noone, not even Wikileaks will release them. They all realise how damaging they really are..
The question is Sup Forums, is anyone prepared to destroy all that we have built and achieved, in the name of freedom?

FPBP

Let's be real here - what's the worst that could happen?

Mass protests/riots against institutional buildings? Implicit politicians hanging from ropes? Maybe a couple years of anarchy until the power structure is replaced?

America's overdue to either move back to the Republic from the Empire, or implode. Draining the swamp accelerates either of those outcomes.

Yea, probably that, the very worsts, someone of the elites lets loose nukes...but they probably wont do that either, not unless they are religious zealotkike.

Still though, many years of civil war and strife, with no iphones, with even food stress and potentially dying is preferable to let even one of these "elites" breathe in air even one second.

Find them, dox them, let suicidal people murder them. FUg I dont know, just kill all the kikes and these "elites" or whatever. Kill them all, no matter the consequences.

Honestly, even if this is True, would it stop Trump?

This isn't the first time he has gone scorched earth if he felt it was necessary (remember pussygate?)

Woe to any Elite who try to control Trump, they are in for a nasty surprise.

And Sup Forums is always here too.

Something tells me Trump is going to have a serious moral conundrum while he tries to figure out which option he takes. Maybe it's naivety on my part, but there's something about that man's eyes on the campaign trail that said to me "I love my country and I will destroy any enemies of it."

I agree, but he is a smart man.

I'm sure he'll figure out a way to play the game.

He'll just need time to plan.

This can surely be true. Whether this source is credible or not is irrelevant, I do strongly believe that america is held together by lies, jews and corruption and it's bound to fall apart. And I fucking HOPE it does. ASAP even

BOI

>America would be gone in a few hours

Only way would be nuclear fire. Elitists will not nuke, nukes dont make money.

user is scared, but America will never crumble in hours. Especially over Clinton.

Its just that if I had his options, I would not choose the "play along" option. If they threaten to fuck everything up, for some meager economic numbers, or even your families safety. I would tell to them "lol git rekt, we will fucking find you, we will kill you, sequence your DNA, find your family members in all the nations in the world and make sure that not ever again in the history of this reality, your specific sequence is allowed to exist."

>And I fucking HOPE it does

Ouch.

We should at the very least make an attempt to see if we can recover Dutchman.

Personally, I prefer the old Bill Hicks routine.
>do as we say or we'll kill you and your entire family, one by one

I personally believe that Trump would just come out and say it out the blue during a speech somewhere down the road. I think he values this country and its ideals more than he values himself, which can be seen with his campaign.

So lets say this is real, then the thing Trump is doing is planning right now.

He wont make any open moves until he is actually president.

So we will see.

Yeah, yeah yeah, the Federal Reserve spent billions on keeping Trump out, he's in now. They're going down in flames, I'm bringing marshmellows.

>be me
>uber prestigious, higher-up position in the executive branch
>in-the-know of the most clandestine federal secrets and conspiracies
>come to a board full of autists who own cum bottles and waifu pillows to publicly admit to the existence of insurmountable corruption and darkness
>autism at such high quantities that everyone believes it

LARPing has gone too far; the autism here is so concentrated it makes OJ jealous

shadilay faggots

Kek, true.

Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury!
>Meme it! SAVE THE WORLD!
2a

Uhhh...he just said yesterday one of his first acts after inaugeration will be to deport 3 million illegals. Sure sounds like going back on promises.

Yes, all these important people keep coming on pol to reveal information. Amazing.

Alex Jones breaks down the false claims from the mainstream media that President-Elect Donald Trump is going back on his promises to voters.

By lying about what his policies were, they can tell voters that he flip flopped on them.

Alex Jones breaks down the false claims from the mainstream media that President-Elect Donald Trump is going back on his promises to voters.

By lying about what his policies were, they can tell voters that he flip flopped on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

>Do you believe him?
No. Trump has repeatedly stated that his demeanor would be different, "more presidential" iirc, if he were elected. The shift in tone is because he no longer has any need for the political strategy he used to win the election.

kek, shills are gonna shill user.

This is likely bullshit, but lets wait and see what happens.

Also he isn't fucking President yet so why show his hand now?

He is being smart by winning over independents while Liberals Chimpout.

>Find a way to guarantee his family's safety and economic survival
>Drop hints to Americans to "always have an adequate supply of backup food and water because you never know"
>Have FBI, CIA, FEMA put appropriate measures in place to help the population deal with unrest
>Drop bombs

this.

you couldn't imprison Hillary fast enough to see her alive in a jail cell. She probably won't even be around to see him get reelected.

He always said he will fix the wall first and then handle the immigration problems after.

Basically this. Though I think OP is a LARPer desu

No matter what we win.

Yeah, this is also true. desu we could just go after her network as she quickly dies of old age.

Oh no it isn't in order I guess I'm a cruzmissle now

It seems to me as well that not jailing Hillary for a few years in a white-collar resort would be all that bad. I'm sure the establishment can afford to sacrifice the CF.

Lets see what happens user.

This "insider" is ridiculous horseshit. Trump's proposals have never been particularly radical; he's a god damned centrist. It's the media that has blown them out of proportion.

Nope, soon though

Freemasons only need to believe in a supreme entity , nice try though.

You never know. Fuck do I hope he's LARPing, but one of the reasons we got Trump in was because we explored and exhausted all avenues and pushed on all fronts, and gave the Trump campaign and FBI appropriate ammunition and "directional assistance".

I just want all bases covered.

They might not be radical, but they do seem to be exactly what the Country needs to recover from the Demographic changes thrown on us.

How the fuck would some guy on Sup Forums know what the president and president elect said in their private meeting.

Also don hasn't changed his tone. The media just lied and exaggerated for the last year. If you didn't know his real positions you are what's wrong with the world, especially if you believed the exaggeration and voted for him, wtf is wrong with you.

True, not matter what I think Trump will win though.

He has meme magic on his side.

I guess either way we win. At least no one can say its a boring time to be a live...

>LARPer

>Concern Trolling

>Mysterious Conspiracies

desu its a recpie for (you)s

What I am thinking.

Either this is fake and we win, or it is real and we win anyway.

No, because the type of people with this level of access are all redditors who are 100% on board with Hilary and are still asshurt over him winning.

You are all fucking stupid for believing any information without at least timestamped pics as proof. Even Sup Forums demands that.

Countries have been through major political shake-ups before and survived. Americans aren't loyal to the government, they're loyal to the constitution.

I'm scared, but I'll always choose truth and freedom over security. ((Unlike some - liberals are socially programmed to oppose this thinking .))
Watch out however - there is always a danger that any kind of potential revolution will be orchestrated by the third party, shadows behind the veil go far beyond what conspiracy theories even suggest. Be careful what will you stand up to fight for when and if it comes to that.

This.

You really think they built this Illuminati system so that it would collapse if one person was jailed?

CTR scraps still going. Of course he's pro-Israel. There's literally no way to be influential in the USA without it.

It would be silly to believe anything posted here even with three forms of identification, blood, urine, stool samples, fingerprints and a dozen character recommendations.

im da monkey u a yellow nigga

remastered version also trumpet is gonna maga and make americans oegamium