These WHITE men have killed 9 cops in the past month. But Sup Forums is silent

These WHITE men have killed 9 cops in the past month. But Sup Forums is silent

I WONDER WHY

Middle is obviously a Mexican

Bottom lefts last name is 'Machado' definitely a Mexican

Because they are cultural aberrations.

Whereas niggers sing about killing cops in their pop music, for chrissake. Millions of the little monkeys dream about it err-day.

I see five white people. The rest hispanic

They'd all be gassed if I was in charge.

Whats your point?

links faggot

They've all been talked about.
They all get openly and straight forward lyrics condemned by almost everyone.

Stop playing dumb maple nigger.

just call em beaners

The black leaf doesn't know about the secret white club! hahaha

stop ruining the narrative

So you are saying it took a whole month for whites to catch up to the single day high score that Malik racked up in like 1 hour?

What is Alex Jones doing there

Did a cop break his waterfilters?

You do know most sales are white children abd teens? It's more than blacks listening to that garbage.

A

Thats because all of the Alton Sterlings selling bootlegs out of their trunks at the gas station dawg.

>You do know most sales are white children abd teens? It's more than blacks listening to that garbage.

But white kids have dads, so the content is like water off a duck's back.

Nigger children actually think this is how people behave.

Don't look very white to me.

Cops get killed all the time and it wasn't until we really ramped up "Divide and Conquer: 2010s Race Edition" that we start hearing about.

Same with niggers. Niggers get themselves killed by cops and we just started having to hear about it all the time for the same reason. We really shouldn't have to hear about either on a national level.

FUCKING

I DINDU NUFFIN TIS THE FAULT OF THE BLACK MAN KEEPING US DOWN.

they dindu nuffin though. they were going to church

Where's the article? Are you serious? Obviously not, so i won't care about your bullshit either. Good day.

>they dindu nuffin though. they were going to church

I'm a cop in a high school.

Some particularly incorrigible nigger just said that to me as I was leaving work the other day.

"Hay Ossifer Smiff...I be goin to choych now en shit."

He then got into a fight a few days later, and is now in a special program at another building.

ugh. Whatever.

Americans have such disgusting leathery skin

yea whites are better at cop killing than blacks. so what? show me a white city where 600 whites are murdered by each other every year

>Americans have such disgusting leathery skin

Sovereign citizen white people live in hot and sunny places.

White people in the north east and upper midwest have normal skin.

And then there's those of us who don't go outside much. We happen to have normal skin too.

Hispanic is not a race retard

Stop calling these brown fucks hispanic

There are some legit white hispanics because hispanic is a geographic and cultural term, not a fucking racial term you fucking anti white fuck

You're blaming mestizo crime on the spanish man

But yeah, the beaners in the pic are mestizos, MESTIZO IS THERE RACE, their race is not "Hispanic" because hispanic is not a fucking race you stupid stupid kike dumb fuck

At least call them Mexicans or some shit, hispanic is a broad term with many different races within, there's even a hispanic country in Europe, it's hispanic to America due to it speaking spanish and it's just stupid just to say "Hispanic" like all hispanics are automatically mestizos which isn't fucking true

Fuck off you cunt

God I hate mexicans for ruining the word hispanic and breeding so much while calling themselves Hispanic

Mexicans always bitch how hispanic isn't a race

stupid mexicans

stupid fucking mexicans

they are too dumb to put mixed so they have to try and make hispanic, a cultural term, into a racial one

Chris metzen?

Thanks for bring it to our attention op! After a fair trail, if guilty just hang these white trash niggers.

I see four white people

Trump said stop it asshole

>muh evil white ppl
>obviously not a race/political related crime
>posts 2 beaners
>no source
>random CAPSLOCK
Quality leaf post upboated btw buddy

This

It´s Alex Jones

wtf i hate drumpf now

So you can provide sauce on these idiots being part of a terrorist insurgency? IE BLM

Do you see anyone defending or excusing these people? Do you see people whipping themselves into tear-filled moral outrage over the fate of these people on media? If they weren't shot on site for their actions they should've been.

>white

How many Mexicans have fuck the females in your family, are you that buttdevastated? why do you have to behave like a fucking nigger, are you an islander nigger, if so go back to apefrica motherfucker.