Could the Justice League handle a prideful Saiyan?

Could the Justice League handle a prideful Saiyan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pDpQE9OU6M
youtu.be/ifmnVanhjh4
youtu.be/YJ2MH8XQvrA
youtu.be/bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtu.be/W7jEiiT5RDo
youtube.com/watch?v=BvOj81H8Hhk
youtube.com/watch?v=n9GBHXFKC8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

>Prideful Vegeta

Oh wonderful. If he wasn't useless enough in Super, now Vegeta's going to screw everything up for his loved ones with his ego all over again.

Ayo MM dis sayun bish finna the last bag of chocos

Begeta realized that he is only as strong as his convictions which is why he has surpassed Goku now

He is universal atm

Slapped around the DB equivalent of omega beams on steroids without effort

could you fuck off weeb

youtu.be/-pDpQE9OU6M

Based

Martian Manhunter vs Piccolo when?

MM is much stronger but Piccolo doesn’t job

>Dragon Ball
>Weeb

DB has been on Sup Forums for years

So I guess I can discuss politics on Sup Forums now?

If it relates to comics or cartoons

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

DBZ is anime

The whole League is overkill, especially between Superman and Martian Manhunter. Batman would be useless, Aquaman too, but even a quarter of the League could put Vegeta down.

toppo hype last week
jobs to saiyan shit this week

so he's martian manhunter?

abridged broly AND 18 in one.

>what is a prince to a goddess?

He would stomp everyone except Superman and maybe WW

Vegeta would burn MM with Gamma Flash easily

>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.

Goku is based on Superman

W-What is that chain attached to?

Who gives a shit
If you want to discuss go to Sup Forums

What is it made of?

DB Super is a shitty cash grab aimed at weebs and nostalgiafags

What a fucking dick. I thought he was supposed to be Superman? Why is his personality all over the place?

Superman would say the same thing if green lantern became red to get more powerful and still lost

Damn it sucks when Sup Forums discusses animation instead of stupid Sup Forums shit for the thousandth time.

DBS chose the superdickery supes

You have Sup Forums for this you dumb shit

The Pride Troopers are a Sentai parody, he's supposed to be the Red Ranger, not Superman

Jiren was upset that Toppo chose to throw away his pride and justice for strength, only to end up losing regardless of that.
At least if he had held onto his pride, he would've gone out without having to sacrifice his values.

Who the fuck cares? It's animation. Go back to R eddit. Sup Forums is not a place for junior modding.

How? They all wore red.
They're not even remotely similar to a Super Sentai team, excepting the fact that they are a team of heroes.

Superman is a dick

He’s just good at pretending to be a wholesome team player

That’s why Superman defers to Batman for making decisions, because Batman is more genuine

youtu.be/ifmnVanhjh4

Jiren seems like Superman to me

Candidate for Mod of Destruction right here

>but Piccolo doesn’t job
Isn't it too early to be this drunk?

Aquaman is about the same league of strenght and tughness as WW.

Are Ki blasts made of fire?

it has incendiary properties but i don't think it's fire.

please the DBS characters can anhillate whole galaxies at this point.

Wonder Woman is not going to cut it.

Silver age Supes maybe, but not anyone in the league.

I don’t know

They generate heat and have melted shit

>9 member team, just like Kyuranger
>Jiren portrayed as stronger than the Rest of the team like a lot of Modern Reds
>Literally do this shit

Yeah, sure, they're not supposed to be a. Sentai parody

Why do DBZ threads get a pass but not Digimon ones? I want to talk about which boy has the cutest bottom. It's Koushirou.

And to answer OP, all Saiyans are dumber than rocks and the League has Zatanna. DC wins.

i counted 10

Who's he talking to?

Heat doesn't work, MM is vulnerable to fire. It's more of a psychological weakness.So yeah even if it packs enough punch to hurt J'onn he can just turn intangible and no-sell all subsequent attacks.

>please the DBS characters can anhillate whole galaxies at this point.
That's hyperbole the characters say, and I'm always baffled at how stupid DBfags must be to take it literally.

no, it is no longer hyperbole.

the characters are on galaxy buster tier now.

You're right, I miscounted

But Kyu had 10 members at one point so it could still apply

youtu.be/YJ2MH8XQvrA

just saying usage of ki as a fire-starter in the franchise exists (gohan's wilderness survival arc for example) but it doesn't necessarily have the properties of fire.

it would leave burn marks but not set one ablaze.

Have any them destroyed a galaxy, on screen?

That's stupid

some of the villains have, and they are stronger than them.
why? this was a series loosely based on Journey to the West, Goku and Crew are now reaching the "defeating heaven's Armies" ala Sun Wukong.

the people in contention are only a few rungs under the creator of the multiverse, why would it be dumb that they can do insane shit now?

youtu.be/bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtu.be/W7jEiiT5RDo

Yes
Broly
Goku
Beerus
The Angels
Frieza has also shown similar powers and is weaker than the main saiyans

Thanks to being exposed to the dub first when I was a kid, I keep forgetting that Vegetta is one of those "screechy" type of rival characters:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvOj81H8Hhk

Majin Buu destroyed a galaxy when he was first introduced too

Why is it always dbfags? It’s not even an Sup Forums-wide issue, it’s just dbfags.

the opposite just happened actually.

QUESTION
does vegeta´s new form have a name?

>King Vegeta who is like 1000x weaker than Goku destroyed a solar system on screen with no effort
>Somehow it’s hard to believe Goku and Vegeta, who are officially stronger than Gods of Destruction whose job it is to destroy single universes, can destroy Galaxies with ease

I laughed my ass off watching Jiren nonchalantly kicking Goku like that. I swear Toei must be watching TFS, that comedic timing was perfect.

I think its Blue Perfect or something to that effect.

its essentially Super Saiyan 2, but with God Ki.

That’s absolutely not true. Digimon gets a pass but that’s it.

i swear if supes did the exact same thing (same speed), gokufags will argue that supes is too slow (goku will dodge it).

One issue of the manga is like 3 episodes of Super. To give you an idea of how bloated it is with wasted space.

They had A good episode recently, for a bit. Animation was good for a while. I don't think it was worth the 20+ episodes of filler building up to nothing.

It's hurtful to watch them recycle moments from DBZ. Frieza re-emerging from a ton of damage, the "Vegeta Final Flash and then laugh and then be like uh oh" moments... it's recycling a lot.

Also Vegeta’s final flare against Toppo.

reminder that the words "go to Sup Forums" don't work so well when you know that everyone there fucking hates western media and will shit on discussion of it

That’s the point, dumbass. Western animation is discussed on Sup Forums, Japanese animation on Sup Forums, all is right in the world.

you can't even discuss dragon ball on Sup Forums either because "TOO CASUAL" and Sup Forums's going through a shitposting phase

The Flash could solo the Z fighters.

Dyspo could beat flash

>phase

user, I...

Will they do Goku vs Superman 3?

I think Superman still wins, but they fucked up the calculations and used composite Superman instead of picking one continuity

Dragon ball is honorary Sup Forums

Characters like Goku, Vegeta and Saitama only seem to be at, for example, Supermans levels because they're so strong compared to the rest of their specific universes. But tbqh Superman could probably beat all three of them.

All they'd need is Superman, so yes.

Why does Sup Forums watch this shitty anime? Dragon Ball was pretty good originally but Z was trash and Super is complete shit.

>Don't discuss anime on the website created to discuss anime
newfag

Morbid fascination mostly. And it's worth it once every 10th episode when something hype actually happens and the animation becomes good. Then it's terrible for 10 more eps, repeat.

>Erasure of your universe hinges on your team winning a 10v10 battle royale
>Within the first 10 minutes 7/10 of your team gets themselves eliminated in embarrassing fashion
>The last two members of your team choke at the very last 5 minutes
>One of them even gets a God mode power-up and still gets eliminated without taking out a single person
>People call you an asshole for being annoyed at this

Poor Jiren is the only competent person in a universe full of retards.

>Sup Forums said it's okay to have dragon ball threads on Sup Forums so it's now a rule
GET OUT OF MY BOARD!

Guys I’m going to create a similar thread on Sup Forums to see the mods response time.

>used composite Superman
That's one of the "rules" of Death Battle. They use feats from different continuities, which means Superman is always at an advantage.
It's also why Death Battle is retarded. They listed Knuckles in the Sonic Boom intro causing an eruption as feat.

I did once and the thread got deleted almost inmediately and received a warning.

Alright it’s up

The Sup Forums mods are slacking off today

>not linking it
sad

javascript:quote('168031373');
Whoops

Crap
>

Motherfucker I am retarded today

So have DB fans dropped all pretensions of DB characters totally not being overpowered "like Superman" now since they're basically on another level by this point?

If all the Sup Forums bait threads we get on a daily basis are any indication, yes.

of truth, justice and peace

Saitama would body Superman with toon force

youtube.com/watch?v=n9GBHXFKC8U

Flash could beat zen-oh.

batman would solo saitama, there's nothing more powerful than batforce

Flash could have vibrated passed those gay laser beams. Dyspo could not

The response time is 19 minutes

twenty minutes

This

It's like carrying a buch of feeders in a team based game

How come they didn't use Odinforce for Thor then?

Or give Batman all of his gadgets?

Yes

Can Jiren beat Mansuper?