Did you vote?

Who reading this actually voted in the presidential election? I did, one of the 174,248 Trump voters in Wyoming. Hillary got 55,949 votes.

According to cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016 , only 55% of eligible U.S. citizens voted in this election.

Who here among us actually voted?

I voted, was one of the clinton brigade in CA #sorrynotsorry

Yep. Hispanic from NY here, voted for Trump.
Had to do it at 6am too

I would expect most people here that aren't under aged voted. If you have time to shit post about politics on a Chinese cartoon image board you have time to drive to the place and vote.

Voted for Hillary in Texas. Yes I am salty af.

Saratoga Wyoming ftw

I love you.
May you continue to confuse the media, because they stopped caring a long time ago.

You'd think that, but apparently only 55% of eligible voters took the time... pathetic.

Yes.

In FL for Trump

I did but fuckers gave me a thai "i voted" sticker. Assholes.

I'm confident voter turnout was shit because people thought Trump could never win and they really didn't need to vote. This is clearly evident from the sheer lack of Democratic voters compared to previous elections.

I just got back from my polling place in rural Ohio and there was no sign of Drumpftards anywhere. The line was about a mile long filled with women, minorities and college children all of them wearing Hillary buttons and pins, and big ImWithHer signs along the roads. I think Drumpf is done in Ohio, ever since Hillary brought out Lebron (another winner) we are winning this state. Drumpfkins btfo.

I voted for Trump in Louisiana.
>tfw my county was blue anyway
Fuck Baton Rouge

Nice flag you fucking ctr faggot.
MAGA.

Interesting point. I didn't think Trump would win and I still voted for him out of principle. I would guess many Trump voters shared the same thoughts on election day.

>"salty af"
>isn't jumping off of a building right now

apparently not salty enough! faggot.

I'm a dead man walking with all the libcucks
They actually hate us more than whites now.

In MA for Trump. Felt like I was pissing into the wind in this fucking state but I'm still proud that I got the opportunity

I voted trump in Cali

Doubt my vote even got counted

>a fucking square

Rust belt reporting.

Idaho trump supporter who didn't vote

T. Cuck

I voted, pretty much had to since I live in a swing state.

Well, sort of, NC was less close than I thought it would be. Guess all the googles weren't motivated enough to vote when there wasn't a black person on the ballot.

I did in Loudoun Country, in Virginia.

Still went blue sadly.

I blame Comstock.

How white is Idaho?

I had a friend who moved there and he told me it was nothing but white people

Claiborne Parish is as red as it gets.

>a perfect rectangular state

I hear you. You ought to be proud that you did what you felt was right, regardless. You can carry that for the rest of your life. You voted in the most stunning election in possibly the entire history of USA.

I voted, but sadly it wasn't enough.

PA for Trump. The lines were huge at my poll right at opening time. My Township went almost 90% for him.

Voted Trump Florida 850

Interesting fact: Trump won with roughly the same amount of votes that Romney and McCain lost with to Obama in the previous elections.

If people actually went out and voted, it's likely Hillary would have won.

Oh well I can't wait for my new King to MAGA.

Isn't that actually pretty high compared to previous elections?

I did, KY reporting in

I voted. I'm in the nice, white, and affluent suburbs of northern NJ. Very pro-Trump in my area, but NJ is a cesspool of shitskins and niggers who fuck up our cities and taxes.

The world thanks you

Florida bro here, early voted to MAGA

KS for Trump.
Chicano for Trump
#MAGA

I voted Trump in WV.

Rocky De La Fuente is the devil confirmed

Voted for Trump in MO

Came from California earlier this year. Felt good to help keep a red state red.

Nice. What's the book?

I live in NYC and didn't even bother.
Literally pointless to vote unless you live in a swing state where the odds aren't >99% to 1%

voted in harris country, tx, but it went blue anyway

I and my entire family are registered Dems in FL. we all voted for Trump except my sociology degree ultralib sister who voted for Stein.

I would've smothered them with The Star Spangled Banner.

kys

Singularity Sky by Charles Stross. Fantastic little sci-fi novel. Highly recommended.

I voted for hillary as a double-troll.

MAGA
A
G
A

Voted for Trump here in Georgia.

That IS interesting. Must sting like a bitch in hindsight for them.

Threw away my vote in a blue state
MAGA

Georgiafag here. Voted for Trump and got my mom and 4 of my friends, two of which are Hispanic, to do the same.

55% is with in the range of typical voting turn outs for just about everything.

I voted a straight Dem ticket in MA.

The irony of the election results is that i make 6 figures and will benefit exponentially more than all the rural poorfags that voted Trump.

Time to crack a beer, enjoy my tax cut and laugh at all of you as you remain stagnant as ever for the next 4 years!

Didn't vote because that would be illegal

Yep. I live in a solid blue city, we didn't even have a Republican option for mayor but I voted for the Don. Also for some congressman named Wade that got BTFO unfortunately.

In the wake of the election we've got hipsters protesting all over the city, some confederate monuments and the local Republican party HQ have been vandalized.

Now you see why Democrats spend so much time trying to get people to vote. Democrats are just that lazy.

I fucking hate Houston

Don't know. What I can say is that over the course of my life (36 years) every election it's the same thing: many Americans don't utilize their great civic right and duty to shape their own government. It's pathetic how so many are disenfranchised for whatever reasons.

Oh yea like Obama did anything for the poor.

Those who don't vote don't typically admit to it out of shame. I told my friend I had already voted by mail in NJ. It's almost definitely my fault our state wasn't blue. I'm sorry.

Me too. 82001 fag here.

No, as a felon I can't vote, but I did participate in the meme war.

Kansas here too. Voted Trump.

We had paper ballots though, not one of those Soros machines.

at the very least, 20 million of them now have health insurance. i'm not naive, i think the economic hardships run far deeper than either party.

My point is mostly that this reminds me a lot of 2008: all the obamafags back then thought that everything was going to change overnight by putting him in office. I realize most of you guys were still in elementary school back then, but it's basically the same thing all over again, just on the other side.

Why do you enjoy being Human cancer?

so in australia voting is compulsory. I actually look forward to voting but advocate for voluntary voting. Does voluntary voting help republicans or hinder?

An elitist northeast liberal making fun of rural folks, I wonder if that had anything to do with the way the election turned out. Really gets the old noodle doodling

Protip: bragging about how you'll benefit financially from someone you are afraid of makes you a petulant child.

82331 here

Virginia here. I haven't voted in ages, but I did this election. I voted Trump, but like other anons, wasn't enough, even though Virginia was at least close.

Yes, I voted in Philly. There was even a qtie in a MAGA hat giving out Republican ballots. They were all out of the English "I voted" stickers, so I had to take a spic one. Feels bad man.

Collin County, Texas. Voted Trump. This county goes red every time.

>le Texas will go blue meme
I can't believe retards ever thought Texas was going to go back blue this election.

Yes, you can. Even if history doesn't know your name you will have done your part.

See:

The reason Trump got elected is that Obama promised hope and change and failed to deliver either.

Trump was elected by the very same people who voted for Obama precisely because they knew unless Washington was shaken up a bit that nothing would change for them.

Trump is our chance at change. A big middle finger to the establishment that promised change with Obama's campaign.

Hillary represented the status quo which was shit under king negro.

voted for trump in minnesota.

I'm honestly surprised at how much my county went for him. in 2012 we were 54:45 for romney, 2008 was 50:49 mccain, 2004 was 56:43 bush

we went 62:32 trump

[spoiler]my city is 30% hispanic[/spoiler]

I voted Trump

Yep

I voted third party in a solid Republican state.

I voted for Trump here in Oregon.

>Trump was elected by the very same people who voted for Obama

Underage confirmed. Stay in school kiddo.

Obamacare is a catastrophe by any and all metrics. Virtually everyone's premiums skyrocketed

Best you can say for Obama is that he took steps to stop the bleeding, but after that he only bolstered up Wall Street & Banks, which means that he is not even in the same category of guys like Harding, Coolidge, Eisenhower, Reagan, et al. He also pushed GM to make the disastrous Volt, which they're still recovering from, and he also "helped" by suing the crap out of Toyota, which was clearly a conflict of interest for them to do while we were so heavily invested in GM & Chrysler

Clinton was going to keep tossing symbolic bones that are counterproductive, like min wage increases. While Trump is actually addressing intl. trade issues & immigration, factors which have negative effects on wages. Dems sabotaged themselves by slandering average Americans over and over again as bigots and racists and so on. Part of the reason Trump did well is people are tired of being called racists by people who should know better.

No I can't. I live in Kentucky.

He's not wrong. Low-income rural white voters in Pa. voted for Obama in 2008 and then Trump in 2016.

Couldn't care less kiddo, you think I come here to have a bleeding heart? To some degree it saddens me to continuously watch these dipshits vote against their own interests (yes, a Manhattan born and raised manchild who has never swung a hammer or worked a day in his life totally represents the common rural folk!), but eventually all one can do is sit back and enjoy the show.

Like I said, I make good money, if these morons want to keep voting for people like Trump and the other R's who are keen to put more money in MY pocket and less money in theirs, so be it.

We had a choice between the two. You in Wichita too?

Voted for Trump in NJ. Pointless, but I'll always do my duty.

voted for trump first day of early voting in texas

Trump got record numbers with Spics and blacks.
Hillary lost about 20 points with black people.

That makes it very likely that a huge margin of Obama voters went Trump.

Closeted Trump supporter in California, did vote for him, but didn't make it public, because I'd probably get destroyed physically and socially by most people in my area.

Rural white guy from PA who voted for Obama twice and Trump once reporting.

Voted Trump in California. Kind of an empty gesture but I did my duty.

My negroid brethren.

I too am a Kansan who voted for the God Emperor.

God damn it feels good to be free as fuck.

Also just wanted to say for those in the KC area IM A YODER VOTER

It helps. Lefties are emotional voters who only turn up to the polls when they're hyped up.
Republicans on the other hand are adults who do their duty as citizens.

We thank you for your cinnamon rolls

KS voter here too, TRUMP

white conservative, live in portland, oregon. voted for johnson....

I voted for Hillary in both Ft Bend county and Harris county, TX I'm super pissed

Buckeyebro here. I helped make america great again.