Mike "Suck a cock get a shock" Pence is gay

It all makes sense now. This flaming faggot is the reason he started to administer shocks to gay jocks.

ncscooper.com/mike-pence-gay-conversion-therapy-saved-my-marriage/

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Birch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Closeted homosexuality is a big deal in the Republican side of politics.

It all makes sense with the Pence.

Hoosier fag here, I've hated Pence even when he was a congressman.
>inb4 libshit, no, I voted for Mitch Daniels, twice.

If he gets in the white house it will set back the republican party 20 years and you will lose a huge amount of support Trump has for being moderate on social issues.

Pence was Trumps appeasement for the Cruz Missiles. Let just hope he never gets into office.

>Muh Freud

Except he has a wife and family dumbass

And his voice has no lisp, and he has masculine physical features indicating reasonable testosterone levels

I'm pretty sure Pence is Trump's insurance policy to deter people from trying to assassinate him.

this desu
>anyone against anything is actually subconsciously for it :^) am i smart now?
>le projection

shit source tbqh

he does look a bit too prim and proper, although I'm going to need a better source than that

You realize none of those make you gay, right?

>Oy vey anyone who disagrees with homosexuality must naturally be a homosexual goyim.
Nice try Rabbi Freud.

Anyone who even takes Freud seriously is a poser fake intellectual.

satire website

when both vice presidents had a debate, I knew who was the fruitcake

well it's true though

>Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates. The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense fear of homosexuals.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

>In psychoanalytic theory, reaction formation (German: Reaktionsbildung) is a defensive process (defense mechanism) in which emotions and impulses which are anxiety-producing or perceived to be unacceptable are mastered by exaggeration (hypertrophy) of the directly opposing tendency.[1][2] The reaction formations belong to Level III or neurotic defense mechanisms, which also include intellectualization, dissociation, displacement and repression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation

its a bit obvious if you're talking one on one to someone who legit hates gays (always a man about gay men, never a woman or about lesbians, since male homosexuality is the most taboo) that they're reacting to their own reaction, they literally picture gay sex in their mind when thinking about gay men and don't like the effect it has on them, you can even tell when just reading a post on Sup Forums about it since they always jump directly to ranting about anal sex

>
>Pence is Trump's insurance policy
And Pence has Priebus

>Close your eyes and think of Indiana
Lots of fags have kids

This, I've never heard of that website

Is there a word to describe this shitty argument? There's no reasonable answer to something so stupid without lowering oneself.

So is everyone who hates black people secretly a nigger?

This is such a ridiculous claim. Its like someone saying that if you don't like child rapists it must be because you are secretly a child rapist, or if you hate a thief it must be because you subconsciously want to go still some guys bike. Is it really so hard to believe that if someone says that hate fags they really just hate fags?

Why pull out this study? It still doesn't mean everyone against homosexuality has such urges. It sounds like a sort of intellectual crutch for simpletons

“Ah you think voltage is your ally? You merely adopted the shock. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

*they

Women are sexually fluid. It had been scientifically proven. Thus why lesbians occasionally crave cock

Everyone who hates intolerance is intolerant.

Platitude/cliche

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Birch

over analysis stuff, homophobia is normal behaviour, we're still prehistoric people, anyone who is odd is rejected, in order to not pollute the genepool. when you understand that you'll understand everything with people.

>You don't like rats in your basement and want to get rid of them? HAHAHA THAT MEANS YOU SECRETLY SUBCONSCIOUSLY LOVE RATS

stupidest fucking meme argument

Popscience articles are not facts.

Plus, psychology is so full of shit nowadays. Lots of experiments can't even be replicated.

Article is fake and gay, but I'm 99% sure Pence is a closet homo. He's way too well groomed to be straight.

Definitely this, especially in light of trump saying gay marriage is settled. That and let's be honest I'm pretty happy it'll be acceptable to discuss the fact of how anti gay our Muslim "allies" are

(((Psychology))) also """proves""" that people should be literal cucks for the happiest marriages. It's little more than a way of providing excuses for subversive and sinful behaviours against the will of God whilst casting aspersions on the virtuous.

Remember the rallying cry of the modern age; "By calling evil good, and good evil, we have become enlightened." The Bible says woe to those such people, and woe there shall be.

Pretty much this. It's so fucking retarded. Throughout medieval times in Europe for example, homosexuals were disdained and heavily looked down upon. According to libtards thinking, pretyt much most of people's ancestors in that time were homosexuals.

That shows their "gays are born this way" to be stupid. How the fuck did people went from being gay in the medieval times (they must be according to liberal mentality) to most people being straight today. It makes no fucking sense.

Which is stupid. Pence is weak and establishment. Anyone who killed Pence would get exactly what they wanted, none of Trumps plans would be put into place.

>Pick a conservative running mate, it will broaden your support they said, besides, what's the worst that could happen....

If being anti-gay is something that triggers you the most about certain countries, it really shows how degenerate leaning you are.

in case it hasnt been stated in the thread already
>ncscooper.com
>not satirical
pls pick one

Mike Pence didn't support or advocate shocking gays.
It's such a bullshit claim that even Snopes (FUCKING SNOPES) is saying that it's not true.

What he did was advocate giving was for giving funds to treat people with sexual problems, which probably means helping people who are addicted to sex, maybe gays, maybe pedos, who knows. It's so vague and old it's irrelevant.

Don't slander Mike Pence aka The Electric Fence.

>Tfw Lincoln never got to fulfill his goal of sending them all back

Actually, the russians have a word-poshlost

>calling something anti gay means it's the trait I'm most triggered by
It's just one of plenty of reasons to dislike most anti gay countries (death for apostasy anyone? And I don't need to start on Africa)
Muslim countries are backwards as fucking hell but that's another story. My point was that people might actually listen to the fact that most muslims are virulently illiberal, yet the left feels they can do no wrong because of supposed discrimination.

It is called a beard. Look it up.

>if you hate faggots, you're secretly gay
Is it 2007?

it's shocking

>Mike "Suck a cock get a shock" Pence is gay

WAS gay. until he accepted the high-voltage touch of god and let his amperes purify his mind.

>people think about gay sex and are repulsed by it so they must be gay
This is absurd logic.

>he thinks chief of staff is in the line of succession

It goes to speaker of the house after VP.

They always are

Turning fruits into vegetables

At least that explains why Mike "Queers will get rekt now that I am vice president elect" Pence married a piggy instead of a hot Daisy Duke.

>Pence grew up in such awe of god that Odin was overcome by sorrow for his personal misery and struck the gay out of him

So you're saying it's a bad thing he's over come his mental illness and started a family?

thank you shlomo, we are all secretly gay and degenerate, we just need your enlightenment to die of our own vices, keep guiding us o great ones

That doesn't answer what he asked.

Jews hate fags though. When there was no electricity they stoned them to death in the Old Testament.
They got that right.

Well, yeah. Everyone knows that there's a population crisis, and we should stop having kids.

And by "we," I mean white, religious, first-world citizens. It would be racist to suggest that godless, backwards mud hut dwellers should curtail their breeding in order to better advance their societies.

And I'm not racist. Are you?

What (((they))) want for the rest of us is not what they want for themselves.

Ugh! I goofed...

I'll have to give myself 20 lashes and 30 hail keks

OH FUCK! He's gonna fuck Trump when he falls asleep!

bad goy

Any other source or a video?

Pence, in an airport bathroom stall near you!

>ncscooper

What's wrong with conversion therapy for willing adults?

I don't see the problem.

>Be gay
>Don't want people to think i'm gay
>Hate gays because of my religion and political affiliation
>Have kids

HA I got cum in a girl, nobody will ever suspect me now.

Lol shit motherfucker if you think testosterone always equals heterosexual youre a friggin mook. I know plenty of burly gay men who like working out and being manly and still get their rocks off with other men. I think it's fucking disgusting but hey I'm not the one doing it and I'm not going to birch about what other people are doing behind closed doors.

They view it the way the rest of us view gender reassignment: unnatural and wrong.

Wow what a hero. He had the courage to look Satan in the eye and tell him no to the temptations he was having. He didn't give in to the liberal lies that it's a genetic condition and knew it was psychological and defeated it.

I'm so proud to have him as my VP now. Thanks user. I was on the fence about him but damn this brought a tear to my eye when I read about his courage and commitment to Christ.

It's not gay if they're under 12. Geez.

>no name source
>no sources cited
nah

>Arachnophobes actually want to fuck spiders
Yea sure, why not.

>Libtards not cheering for first gay vice president
Try to hate Trump now you hypocrites.

You wa Shock!

Now apply that logic to racist people

>Racist white women secretly like niggers

Literally cuckold thought.

do you have any idea how mad you're going?

>You can always tell the people most against murder want to kill other people themselves
yeah, nice argument

What's the point of so many "satire" news sites?

Thats a nice meme, but Trump has already given Pence power and allowed him to start setting up his gov. and picking people to run the show.

Trump likes and respects Pence, and supports what he stands for.

Mike "Winning the Electric College" Pence

Пoшлocть = triviality or lewdness

Mike "Fuck queers but not in that way; in the other way." Pence

People couldn't care less about some completely meaningless genes, we just hate degeneracy and the way degenerates have no principles

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

t. Freud

You faggots are too much.