>seeing his eyes
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Purple is the "negro color" for whatever reason.

It wouldn't be the first time vibranium was associated with the color purple. My question is, why are his eyes visible in some shots, and why did they change the practically perfect design they had in Civil War?

This. What the hell.

Drank

Isn't it because vibranium is purple? And it's the colour of royalty

Man that really is a step backwards.

>why are his eyes visible in some shots, and why did they change the practically perfect design they had in Civil War?
Cause they're idiots.

Its weird, because in other scenes he clearly has white eyes

It's the color of Royalty.

He looked buffer in the 2016 suit, as well, or is that just me?

Fuck me...

I'm so burnt out from these movies that I didn't care enough to notice its a completely different suit, I thought they just added purple effects to the civil war one, that new costume is awful, and here I thought nothing was gonna beat Killmongers hideous scarification...

Why do the MCU artists have such shitty taste when it comes to character designs?

It's awful because they typically have some pretty great concept art to choose from, but it seems like they go with the worst ones every single time.

Royalty.

>Ant Man
>Vulture
>Cap's suit from AoU-Civil War
>Black Panther's original suit
>Bad
You're full of shit

>ant man
had better concept art
>vulture
haha okay
>caps suit
those ones are fine, but the upcoming one is bland
>black panthers original
see captain america

I see they're taking notes from a nearly two-decades old Japanese PS2 game

Ant Man's is EXACTLY like the concept art, and I dare you to find a better design that they drew. And you know goddamn well Vulture's comic costume sucks. They still managed to retain elements of the design while still doing something different, which worked. Also of course the upcoming one is bland, its not a Captain America costume, because Steve currently isnt going by that name anymore given the fallout of Civil War

It's a "black" color.

I thought from the trailers that the purple was just flourish/lighting effects

It kind of is. It seems like it only lights up when he absorbs kinetic energy

START WEARING PURPLE FOR ME NOW

>It's the color of Royalty.

purple was the color of royalty for European and Mediterranean cultures since the only dye to produce it was only produced in one city (Tyre, in modern Lebanon) from one kind of rare shellfish.

different cultures have different signs of wealth/royalty, but it doesn't take much research to realize that purple wasn't exactly a part of sub-Saharan royal tradition.

Except BP was created by two white dudes who probably didn't give a shit about that

> Stanley Martin Lieber
> Jacob Kurtzberg
> (((white)))

This. I could ignore the purple drank lining his suit, but going the cinematic Batman route is just insulting, especially given they got it so right the first time.

We have had dozens of trailers that display the costume having closed eye lids, have you been living under a rock?

PURPLE HAZE

They need a nonwhite color so negablackpanther could have an obviously different color.

Man those feet really bother me.

>implying their last names keeps their skin from being whiter than rice on a paper plate in a snow storm

It's the color of royalty, because indigo dye was incredibly expensive back in those days.

damn nigga... its lean...

search in your heart you know it to be true

Civil War Suit > New Suit

I think they just used what already existed. The suit for the movie looks similar to the one in the current run that was inspired by Hickman's New Avengers

It literally doesn't matter because he's getting the old suit back in IW.

Good. The old suit is the better suit
It'll probably be a whole "I don't like this suit because it's gimicky while the OG is more prectical"

The same way that Iron Patriot was ignored and War Machine in Avenger 2: Robotic Boogaloo

So they can keep selling new Black Panther toys.

Let's be honest, it's really hard to design an all black costume every movie.

Its the same one as his new solo movie suit. Watch it again. The white eyes are still there, its just for some reason he switches them off in some scenes. Its not a bad costume, but the previous suit just felt right. Maybe its the cowl?

Plagg, Claws Out!

sure thing, fellow white person.

Yellow jacket looked sick as well

I bring you good catboi tidings

I'm a little off-put by how much brighter Yellowjacket's costume is when compared to Wasp.

But how will you know what he's feeling if you can't see his eyes?

You mean the wasp should be brighter or that yellow jacket is too bright ? Because YJ is literally perfect, I don't know why the government didn't immediately fund that shit when they saw the design

Because Yellowjacket's costume doesn't actually exist. It's totally CGI in every scene.

Not that user, but I'd like the Wasp to be more brightly colored. Yellowjacket looked great

>Yellowjacket looked great
Damn right it did. It's good they sticked with closed helmets for the characters too, looks much better and intimidating.

I mean Wasp's should be brighter, naturally. And he didn't immediately get investors because he had no proof of concept, just a fancy video. At that time, he hadn't perfected the formula allowing organic matter to get shrunk safely. What I want to know is, why didn't he try to sell the damn shrink gun? The implications of that gun are horrifying. Its easy murder with only a tissue needed for cleanup

>he had no proof of concept, just a fancy video
But he had that SUIT. Doesn't matter if it doesn't shrink right, it can come later when all your soldiers look rad as fuck

It had an awkward weapon system, armor was minimal, and it wasn't that fast when flying. Shrinking is what really made it all come together and make it a game changer. Without it, its just a Iron Man prototype

But it looks cool...

It's royalty I guess? Which is weird cause pretty sure that royal=purple is a European thing

oh maybe some Infinity Gem

>hey guys focus groups have said that the suit is bland and boring especially when compared to killmonger's, what should we do

>uhhh purple stripes?

Would you please just put yourself out of our misery already.

I'm burnt out from the movies going from fantastic to huge mistakes in like one go

The best part about this is that it's all CGI. Pretty good.

God forbid his eyes are showing. Not like that it’s happened in the comics or anything....

Their Ultron is cancer

It fucking sucks

The only proper response.

purple drank

I like the second one for removing all the weird excess lines that are common in every damn MCU costume. Only thing I like from the Civil War suit are the white eyes. Those need to return.

This guy flew better than Iron Man, that always seemed weird how random tech company could engineer a better flying suit than Tony

Isn't because thingy-boobie also get a gold lit black panther suit and its to help keep track during their fight?

I wonder...

Stan is on the edge already, user. Let him keep on shitposting until he dies any minute now on his hosptial's bed.

God damn that's just tragic. The suit they used for Civil War was fucking great.

God, I fucking love the ANt-Man suit.

Am I the only one who thinks Yellowjacket came right out of a Metal Gear Solid game?

They went and gave this nigga a grape flavored outfit! It's Mace fucking Windu all over again

because he has the purple infinite stone/gem

DNA studies show most modern Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Italian converts.

because you have to sell new toys, they have redesigned every costume to sell brand new toys every movie does it

I hope you're not implying that this is a bad thing.

Wait, you guys actually liked the first suit?

Is it just the lighting on the picture or does the chin of the mask look really fucking weird, like elongated?

T'Chaka would be so disappointed.

the civil war costume looks so much better, what where they thinking?

>years of Sup Forums hating LINES designs
>now they hate the more stream-lined and comic accurate costume
Don't bother

There are a lot of good answers in the thread, but my two cents are also that they wanted him to look a bit different from a discount Batman, and make him opposite of the Orange Panther guy without making the aforementioned white.

This. The Civil War one actually looked pretty great, wtf where they thinking in changing it?

Yellowjacket, Vulture and Ghost all have very MGS-like designs, it isn't weird that Hideo Kojima is a MCU-fan.

the purple lines only appear when he's using tech, it's not on all the time

why does the second suit have love handles/?

jews are white

>People want to be able to wave around a sheet of paper that says they've got whatever in their background because it makes them feel fancy. "We had a Jewish man in Canada ask us to make it look like he was from Israel. His results showed him to be from Eastern Europe, and based on his last name, we said it was all but certain his ancestors were from Poland. Judging by his family history, they probably came over around WWII, for reasons you can probably imagine. But no, he said he was Jewish and wanted 'Eastern European' changed to the area Israel is in."

>As you might guess, being Jewish doesn't work that way. There's a big difference between Jewish people who came from European ancestry and someone whose family has been living in the land currently occupied by Israel for thousands of years. "Israel is new ... and by saying he's from there by blood, we'd be saying he was Arab. We have changed things on occasion ... and we played along with him over the phone. 'Sure, we can change your ancestry to being from the near Middle East.' We gave him the option of being more from Egypt, more from Syria, or more Arab. He wasn't what you would call happy that those were his only options, and when operator asked him, 'Would you like to be Arab?' he slammed the phone down."

Why do people like quarterback Black Panther?
His costume has never been portrayed as more than a body sock with the occasional half cape, sock boots/gloves or necklace

No, he isn’t.

Shut the fuck up

My only problem with the Yellowjacket suit was the face plate, I can never NOT see a stupid smile on it, I realize they were probably going for an insectoid multiple eye look, but all I see is a ridiculous smiling helmet...

WE WUZ ISRAELIS N SHIT!!!

ITS MUH PEOPLES HOMELAND GOY!!!

>why are his eyes visible in some shots
different masks. iirc, they have a stunt mask with mesh lenses, a hero mask with large lenses for close shots like when t'challa takes it off and the cg mask with smaller comicy lenses

They both suck. I can't fathom how anyone takes them seriously.

I think it's meant to look like a crazy psycho smile