Ok, guys, so you won. Congratulations

Ok, guys, so you won. Congratulations.
But do you have to be so smug about it? Wouldn't it be better to reach out for your defeated opponent, and help Trump to unite the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTs73qO5ehk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try reaching out and striking an accord with a salty liberal.

it's impossible

no their smugness needs to be burned away. We will survive without them and since they still do not understand why they lost it'll be a bigger defeat in 4 years. Dems are one state away from losing the ability to block amendments we will see a resurgence of the golden age of America soon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTs73qO5ehk

We won and the left is still being smug in defeat.

>He'll never be nominated
>He'll never win
>He didn't win the popular vote and will break every promise!

Besides, it's impossible to reach out to people who think you're literally hitler.

Going by the news, the last year was a page out of a storybook. It had all the typical hallmarks. A cliffhanger every week, enemies turned to friends and foes transformed to allies. Plot twists, and characters thought long gone reappearing at a pivotal moment. An unlikely man who rose above all his rivals and defeated everything that stood in his way.

When the story is good, it's the storyteller who wins. But what about when the story is over? The fights, the drama and the edge of your seat broadcasts are all no more. Naturally, they don't want to see their audience slip away. So the battles, the intrigue and the tension will continually be reported. It is best for them if the nation remains at each other's throats, but it isn't best for the nation.

The best thing you could do is just be nice to each other. It's exceptionally rare for there to be a downside to kindness, and there are many advantages.

No. It's better to shart everyone

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

:3

Fuck you so much, there were a shitton of people on here before the election salivating at the prospect of our tears and disappointment

Would you do the same for Trump supporters if MADAME PRESIDENT won?

>But do you have to be so smug about it?

Yes, absolutely. We are working on cultivating our snark now too. Get used to it dumbass. It's about to be 2017. Get with the times. Only regressive retards think globalism is a good idea. ITS 2017 AND YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Lol no

Hillary supporters taunted us for months

Now it's our turn

Karma strikes all

wtf i hate germans now

But do you have to be so smug about it?

I have an excessive amount of smug anime girls in my Sup Forums folder.

>he'll never get elected by the electoral college

how do you mean it?
I am not an American, I dont have a say in your election

You guys didn't even apologise for the shill threads.

They're still in the raging grief phase.
There's no point in reaching out to an animal that's gnashing its teeth, and no point in reaching out to a liberal that's taking top the streets and blaming everyone and everything in reach.

When they finally calm down, maybe we can start having a conversation. But probably not, because if they know how to have a conversation then we wouldn't have needed to put Trump in thew white house in the first place. I don't think they've learned their lesson enough to be willing to accept the olive branch yet.

I'm talking about a hypothetical situation where Hillary won so you can answer from the position of an American.

They didn't even stop making the shill threads!

We don't need them until 2018 at the very minimum

It's going to be 2+ years of curb stomping on a nigga azz

I've had the kindness to not talk to my liberal family all week. I'm not going to say a thing during Thanksgiving.

I don't think we should reach out at all. I think we should relentless bully and ridicule them. FUCK THEM. These bastards are trying to destroy the white race and western civilization. They can all die.

not smug. just existing. our existence is an abomination to liberals

WE PRESIDENT NOW

This very much. Liberals are known to be irrational fucks.

The best way to handle someone who disagrees with your view of the world is to engage them in conversation and debate worldviews.

At worst, you come off knowing more about why they think the way they do and nobody's opinion changes. At best, they see why they're wrong and come to your understanding. There's no downside beyond the fact that it requires actually dealing with other human beings.

Our enemy is calling for the genocide of white people.

What said. Suck it, and pour me a glass of tears. I'm thirsty for more.

well, I am not a Hillary supporter.
I thought it might be fun if Trump wins, but I didn't really have a strong opinion about US elections one way or the other.

However, you, who you worship Trump almost like a god, I find it strange that instead of helping him to unite the country, you decide to be smug about his victory, and damage his presidency

They tried to destroy us with gleeful abandon. We need to extinguish any possible prospect of them ever again holding power.

Can you guys stop burning stuff and rioting like retarded animals? Guess not

Only fools and dead men grant kindness to those seeking to slip a shiv into their sides.

If digits say so, then the Emperor wills we begin operation outreach to gather support of reasonable left-wingers.

Man, just look at how your side is taking the defeat. I think you deserve way more than what our side is giving in a smug way. Some of you should get the rope for the way you tried to push your bullshit on us.

>reach out for your defeated opponent
Marxists always demand this when they lose but never do so when they win. Fuck off.

Fuck off, that's either CTR with a German proxy - they've been using them for months now - or Antifa.

>being smug is causing division
I'm pretty sure the anti white riots are doing that

You are acting like arguments and logic work with the mentally ill. They don't. I wish them the worst

There is no country to unite. There are us and there are traitors who a week ago were giggling with glee that they were about to exterminate us. For god's sake, Hillary Clinton invited to speak at the Democratic National Convention a woman who just a week ago posted a video celebrating the extinction of white men. This is war, and has been for some time, except the cuckolds refused to acknowledge it and fight back.

Kys

86% , according to (((gallup))) accept trump as their president, we are making fun of the other 14%

Asking Sup Forums not to be smug about Trump is like asking the pope to open, run and work in an abortion clinic as the guy who does the abortions.

I mean, for a starters, it's an anonymous imageboard where everything is essentially a race to the bottom and people say what they want. If you don't like it, you will see it here, and you will complain about it and make it more likely because it's an anonymous imageboard and you don't win any points for being civil about it.

And come on, it's been barely a week, the other side might in some cases have stopped crying but they haven't stopped doing their annoying spiels and there's a huge backlog of past smug, and Sup Forums is working through it.

It's going to be a great 4 years.

And with Trump having Bannon so close to him there will be no shortage of feigned outrage and tears.

i guess jesus was a marxist then

no, fuck off proxy nigger.

Fuck no these dipshit assholes would be doing the same thing to us if we lose.
To see these retards get btfo so hard makes me smile in sleep every time.

Put them in the fema camps.
Use the patriot act against them.
We have all these great tools now.
Trump now has the pen and the phone.

"-and so a wounded man says to his assailant "If I live I will kill you, but if I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor."

You lost, fuck off.

This is a liberal shit test to see if the right will compromise ita ambitions to "work together." When the left (women) regain power they will then stab the right in the back and take everything.

Learn how to keep your self on your path for your gain. Period.

Big difference between loving your enemy and helping to destroy society on their behalf. Marxists always demand the latter.

Trumps already doing that himself. He said himself that he's going to tone down once he wins and be more 'presidential'

Greater antagonism is actually in our interest. This is why we created a god of chaos and exalt 'happenings'. If you can't see why then you don't really get it.

This. Provoking them to do more dumbshit is what we should be working on day and night.

Us trolling them into showing their true colors should be number one on our to do list.

fpbp

t. fp