Drumpflings actually thought they'd won

>Drumpflings actually thought they'd won
The Electoral College is going to change and vote Her into power, and there's N O T H I N G you can do about it!

That can't happen. Nice try.

oh wow

im a #hilldawg now

it's technically impossible, isn't that?

Just leave Hillary alone, she has been fucked by the media and the establishment too many times. She probably just wants to rest and let America destroy itself.

Glad shes already dressing like shes a prisoner

They can actually cast their electoral votes however they want. Anyone can become an elector. Possible, but not going to happen.

I have heard it's possible, but it would probably lead to civil war or something.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

She conceded, it's over.

With 306 votes for trump?

Do you want a civil war that badly?

>With 306 votes for trump?

Those are not the votes of the people though. Most people voted for the witch, not orange Hitler.

>tfw New Zealand tries to shitpost and fails

Hillary better get used to that orange color.

Technically electoral college members can vote however they want but they're still picked by the Republicans, the chances of getting 37 to switch to Hillary would be extremely unlikely. Most faithless electors have voted for other candidates their party put up but weren't on the ballot.

So did most vote for hillary in 2008 or for al gore in 2000.
You undermine the system in such a landslide, and it's going to be a civil war, because you still have that half the country voted for trump.

Cool thread OP but I'm just wondering, what the hell happened in Michigan? It still hasn't been officially called and the counting's been stalled at 96% since election day. Did they just quit?

MoveOn shillposters BTFO
>Sage goes in the options field
MoveOn shillposters BTFO
MoveOn shillposters BTFO

I thought you all got killed by that earthquake

>electoral college swaps votes for Hillary
>get imprisoned and branded as martyrs
>Hillary pardons them and gets cheered by the entire nation for doing so

And the above is not only likely to happen, but fully justified and legal. American democracy, ladies and gentlemen

>So did most vote for hillary in 2008

That's not confirmed. And she conceded because Oblongo was ahead in the popularity polls, he was the most popular candidate.

>subverting the Constitution

Lol no.

No, 52% voted against her.

>American """democracy"""

FTFY

Threads like these are sad and pathetic now.

We won, we,re gonna keep on winning.
After he takes power, all protestors will go into FEMA camps.

You wanna riot and burn a city down? Think again.

The little petitions are a good way for libs to let off steam. We,re just gonna ignore them because we have all the power.

>We

You have nothing. You are nothing but an anime masturbator.

sir richie showed up in a helicopter and saved us all the bloody legend

>After he takes power, all protestors will go into FEMA camps.

I can actually see that happening.

Why is that Americans hate Americans so much?

Literally impossible, there are too many states that went red that wont ALLOW the EC to change and the ones who do even if ALL flipped wouldn't be enough. Cry some more liberals! I am loving your desperation.

NOOO TIME FOR LOSERS

You know. At this point, no matter what you call the opposition, you're admitting that you're worse than that because you lost to them.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Go on, do it.. try it. Force the Dawg in office and you'll see some shit.

they have internalized self-hatred to the point where they now despise everything that they are, and at this point, they despise America and being American

logical conclusion of sjw whiteguilt trips

Dunno I see that among far-right people too. Something leads people to hate their own kind more than anything else.

Orange is a good color for Hillary.

>New Zealand
the New Australia

Are you drunk?

The earthquake shouldve been mag 10 and nation wide

It would be if she didn't concede. Now they must vote trump.