Drumpf unfit for presidency

> Sup Forums will defend this businessinsider.com/trump-obama-meeting-2016-11

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
obamagolfcounter.com/
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/unprecedented-chris-christie-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so?

>what does that mean i cant do whatever i want? i am now the most powerful man in the world. the media told me so

Other world leaders will sense his weakness. He is just fragile, old rich fat fuck Big Daddy Hefner and when the actual Geopolitical manipulation starts Putin and friends will subvert him to their own ends

mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288

So, we're attacking him because he didn't gave a shit about presidency and he won regardless?

>Putin and friends will subvert him to their own ends
It's a good thing those ends are actually more intelligent than what the current administration has been pursuing, like supporting rebel groups in Syria. Thank goodness that's fucking going to stop.

I'm not that surprised at this, but I don't think it's beyond Trump's capabilities.

>Surrounded for months by top politicians, military officials, and personnel tasked with keeping the candidates up to date so they're ready as can be for the job on the first day
>lol Drumpf doesn't know what he's doing

>Man who has never been president doesn't know all of the responsibilities and duty of being president

More news at 11!!

But seriously, replace president with "salesman" or "programmer" and its the same thing.

It's a new job, calm down. Obongo is unfit after 8 ys in office

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S NOT EVEN A POLITICIAN, DRUMPH BTFO

wtf i hate drumpf now!

>media doubling down
>against president elect

Some people never learn. Current elite rally are a joke.

Trump didnt just randomly do this for the memes. He's been planning on what to do since the 80s. He's constantly associated with world leaders and politicians and had done his research on what the President does and can do.
For decades he's been saying the same thing about how the US trade agreements, globalism, and neoliberalism has fucked us over and wanted to support a candidate who'd do something about it, but after all these years was forced to run himself since no other candidate seriously talked about these issues.

If you keep arguing that Trump didnt know what he was getting himself into you are simply uninformed.

hahahaha how will DRUMPF ever recover???

Obama was also unfamiliar with the scope of the president's job when meeting with Trump.

>business man who's developed hundreds of projects around the world doesnt know anything about negotiation
>man we've been claiming is a master manipulator for the last two years will now be himself manipulated with ease
go fuck yourself faggot

o shit
i guess i am #czruzmissile now

if obongo could do it so can trump

Going by the news, the last year was a page out of a storybook. It had all the typical hallmarks. A cliffhanger every week, enemies turned to friends and foes transformed to allies. Plot twists, and characters thought long gone reappearing at a pivotal moment. An unlikely man who rose above all his rivals and defeated everything that stood in his way.

When the story is good, it's the storyteller who wins. But what about when the story is over? The fights, the drama and the edge of your seat broadcasts are all no more. Naturally, they don't want to see their audience slip away. So the battles, the intrigue and the tension will continually be reported. It is best for them if the nation remains at each other's throats, but it isn't best for the nation.

The best thing you could do is just be nice to each other. It's exceptionally rare for there to be a downside to kindness, and there are many advantages.

So was Obama

this, Drumpf will get btfo

>unfit
>only 2 requirements to be president
>age and citizenship
I don't see how they can make that call, who ever wrote this isn't very informed

Drumpf will never take the oath of office

uh, I think you are missing a few requirements buds

I hate him more than you.

Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
Ron Paul for Treasury!
>Help us save the world!
!!!

I'm sure most people wouldn't be aware of all of the nuances when they're first going into the role.

>man who's never been president is unfamiliar with what it's like to be president

woah.... really... makes me... something...

A president's job is literally just to uphold and protect the constitution. Anything else is just a meme. The whole point of Trump's presidency is giving power back to the states and undo the part dictatorship of the role that has been created since Clinton.

>media lies for 18 months
>they're totally not lying now

>this post is brought to by George Soros

Don't you have riots to attend or something?

This was basically Scott Adams' take on the 'he isn't qualified' """""argument""""". He said the only people actually qualified for the job of President are incumbent or former Presidents. All Trump needs to know about any subject he can be brought up to speed to by one of the experts surrounding him in 3 hours tops.

Do you think Obama knew everything when he first went in? It's been 8 years and he still doesn't know how to do his job.

>making small talk
>hmmm the White House is smaller than I thought
>media headline:WHITE HOUSE NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR TRUMP

Yea who cares. He easily could have said this just for conversation, just to be nice, or just said it in passing. Even IF he really wasn't aware of everything the president does I don't see why that's a negative.

obamagolfcounter.com/

>Obama's job is so difficult that he was able to golf over 250 days per year
>Hugely difficult job

I'd kill to be able to golf that much per year

I was thinking this too. I don't know if he understands the grand chessboard he has to play on

>grand chessboard
So, despite mastering 4D chess, you think he might have difficulties with merely a larger chessboard?

Why are these people so hell-bent on painting trump as an incompetent imbecile? This is why he won in the first place, yet they continue to wish for his demise.

Still sooooo salty!

that's over two terms, not per year

so he plays less than one game of golf a week

>Why are these people so hell-bent on painting trump as an incompetent imbecile
they're just reporting it as it is

The only requirements for presidency are as follow:

>be over 35
>be american

That's literally it. Stay mad CTR.

PLUMPF A LUMPF A BLUMPF A RUMPF LOL

so?

POOPY DROOPMFPY IS A BIG POOPY DOODOO HEAD

Obama proves everyday that he is unfit to be president, yet that nigger is still in office.

Savage leaf

>english education

I'd be surprised if I understood the scope of the job. The majority of the West Wing staff needs replaced? What in the fuck for?

>prepare for the duties of the Office of the President to be drastically reduced over the next 4 years.

>Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said (((((people familiar with the meeting)))))

>guy who's never been in politics doesn't know all the details and traditional duties of the president

Oh Jesus ! I'm shocked

I see a lot of people mocking Trump for not knowing about West Wing.

I see zero people telling me what the people in the West Wing are supposed to do. It's almost like it's uncommon knowledge.

Oh no, i go to college and i didnt know i had to study so hard and so many useless stuff for my career, what will i do? Maybe ill drop out as i clearly not apt for it, or maybe ill adapt to the sircumstances like ive been doing all my life (and every college student does too)

BREAKING NEWS!
SHOCKING REVELATION!

MAN WHO HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS KNOWS MORE ABOUT BEING PRESIDENT THAN MAN WHO HAS NEVER BEEN PRESIDENT BEFORE!

COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN?

>so?

At least he can still take full advantage of Trudeau and rip him off when it comes to the Keystone pipeline.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

This. They will never learn.

Hahaha Drumpfkins BTFO! Hahahaha, he should drop out of the race now

Of course he was, he doesn't have a fucking clue. Did you hear his comments

>"Some of the good points, some of the not-so-good points."
>"Some of the really quite great things and some of the more difficult things"

>If you keep arguing that Trump didnt know what he was getting himself into you are simply uninformed.

but the crooked news network claims that trump never expect to survive past october of last year!!!

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/unprecedented-chris-christie-donald-trump/index.html

Underrated.

if george bush and obangalo can do it trump can

>he's not even a politician, kek
When you realize that you don't even need to be president to comprehend the immense responsibilities the job carries.

It just means real shrewd politicians will stomp all over his shit. Easy pickings

Pretty much this.

Fuck you, even if he won, he still hasn't won. There no way he will build a wall or deport immigrants, he'll be impeached by week one.

Trump is way more intelligent than what you are taking him for.

Trump fought against half of thr GoP, all of Democrats, 90% of the media, 95% of hollywood, and the most corrupt candidate of all time and won while WAY under budget. Even if you pretend Putin did wikileaks that wasn't even the main thread of his campaign. Trump did all that and you honestly think he's just a bumbling retard?

THIS. WHY COULDN'T WE ELECT OBAMA FOR A THIRD TERM? WHY EVEN HAVE TERMS AT ALL? THE LONGER OBAMA STAYS AT THE JOB, THE MORE QUALIFIED HE BECOMES.

>The media that gave him a 1% chance of getting the nomination and less than 0.1% chance of becoming president calls him """unfit""" to be president.

Yeah nah. If anything these MSM outlets are unfit to be media outlets.

this so much I laughed. qualified politicians have been so corrupt and self interested that you could not possibly do worse than them.