Gay

who is the best homosexual character in comics?

you just posted him.

Dammit OP you can’t /thread yourself

me i am
hello boys

whos that one gay superhero fella

Midnighter?

What made Wallace so great?

Because he is a good balance. Gay characters can be hard because they are often either totally defined by being gay or are just gay in name only. Wallace is fun and has a unique personality that works.

he is unapologetically a fag.

Cause he’s written like an actual character with flaws and vices instead of just being “gay” blank slate.

iceman

not necessarily
this can be true, but it doesnt have to be

sexuality is a big part of real, adult life, and to treat gays as just reskinned heterosexuals is oversimplifying and misses out on some optional depth

Because he was a massive slut

What depth? The minute you point it out it becomes an exception, and not the norm

You're right, in Star Trek they should've included a lengthy monologue by Sulu about the intricacies of anal sex.

Yes.

>fun
>borderline Gary Stu but it was not played seriously so it's just for comedy
>genuinely a good friend of Scott and tries to help him
>scorns Scott when he deserves it
>shits on Scott's ex as well to protect him
>doesn't care much about relationships creating a good contrast in the comic and making the read lighter

Him being gay doesn't change much in his character but at the time it was rather novel. Today him being gay would be seen by fans as a signal of LGBT justice which really wasn't the point.

Isn't this rape?

Read the damn comic before having a retarded opinion and making a fool of yourself

>sexuality is a big part of real
t. slut

It's not rape if you want to.
And with Wallace, everyone wants to.

yep it's rape
but you won't see the fans call the comic out on this shit (see )

>it becomes an exception, and not the norm
You mean like actual homosexuality?

>Wallace isn’t sure. Looking down at his notes doesn’t help, because it is all horribly dull, and there is a guy three rows down that has caught his eye and made the universally-accepted gesture for ‘meet me at the bar afterwards so we can get drunk and make out’.

errr
does anybody happen to know what that signal is?
asking for a friend

show you dick

Vivisector from X-Statix. But he is dead like all the characters of that book except Doop.

I wanna say someone else but fuck Wallace is superb.

in literally the next panel he says "just kidding"
read the fucking comic you wankstains

incredible, a rape joke from a character from a comic
how progressive

Its perfectly okay to not like something and not read it but most people ignore it at that point instead of having conversations about something they know nothing of and then backpedal when they're wrong. Because that would be embarrassing.

Be honest Sup Forums
Would you?

I really hope this people complain every time a character's personality revolves around a dumb gimmick.

Anyone who isn't is a faggot.

He was fun.
And it wasn't just OH LOOK. A GAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Tim Drake

was scott pilgrim actually good
never really read past volume 1

naw halfway thru the book transforms into a
SoL relationship simulator
It's not very compelling
The movie is better

Yeah, no story has ever acknowledged that straight men and women are sometimes interested in each other.

there's rape in this?

/thread

>tfw Wallace will never roughly fuck your unconscious body and leave you to wake up in a pool of body fluids, sex toys and a DVD for later viewing

How is it rape if his boyfriend gave consent

Unconscious people cant give consent

consent and specific instructions for boundaries can be given beforehand

>tfw no comic about insane Titans Tomorrow Tim becoming a dictator with his husbando evil Kon

Feels bad

Jack Chick gave the most accurate comic depiction of gays.

Best to split them into different categories of homosexual character tropes

sassy gay guys, gruff gay guys

outgoing gay girls, quiet gay girls

Anything else? I'm certainly missing some in the yuri section, but I can't think of words to describe them.

>it’s that time again!

My sides have split

i want to be fucked awake while asleep,
if before i go to sleep, i inform my partner that not only do i want this, but they have my unlimited permition to fuck me, s it still rape? If so why are you saying the willing private sexual relationship of 2 adults is wrong?

Damian Wayne

Damian likes Asian girls too much to be gay

Yeah but he likes em tomboyish, thats pretty much being gay

>consent and specific instructions for boundaries can be given beforehand
Consent can be revoked at any fucking time creep, what if he revoked consent while being in a position to not communicate it?

>It's that time again!

That shouldn't have made me laugh so hard

Then he should have thought about that shit before he gave permission for someone to have their way with his unconscious body.

Holy shit did you even read what you typed? Literally 'she can't say no if she's passed out drunk' shit.

>It's cool mess around with my body
>Hey I changed my mind during it so now you're a rapist

This is some heavy feminism right here folks

he was the oonly fun character other than scott
and then scott became a faggot so he was the only fun character left

this literally happens everyday

There's a difference between some random bitch passing out in the middle of druken hedonistic sex and a man giving explicit permission for someone to use their body for sex while his soul/mind has ucked off somewhere.

oh it's a man? thats different, men can't get raped

Would this be self cuckholding? This is raising a suprising amount of philosophical questions

how can unconscious person revoke the consent?

happens all the time in america, give consent, get blackout drunk, wake up and realize your mate stuck razor blades into your unmentionables.

You know it

Eye contact.

Becuase he was in your face about being gay, but he wasn't a humongous obnoxious tool about it like most gay fucks.

literally who

this just mean you revoked the consent after you've waked up

Yes.

What the fuck?