Star Wars #43 (Wed 7)
Thrawn #1 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Why are there so many draw/write fags who don't deliver coming around lately

TLJ is shit, traps are gay, and EAfront 2 is a fucking joke.

Here you go user.

>REMINDER THAT NO ARGUMENTS ARE TO BE CONTINUED FROM OLD THREAD TO NEW THREAD

Don't you fucking attach my art to these shitty opinions

>Thrawn in 3 days

Based.

>tfw just realized the poetry in them going to Jedi and Sith temples in S2

>traps are gay
Yes they are. Now dickgirls on the other hand...

Rev up your laughing reaction images because the SOLO trailer is out tomorrow.
It's going to be such a train wreck. Maximum schadenfreude

Those are even gayer

>"Where's the Solo trailer? I want a Han Solo trailer!"

You'll get nothing and like it!

green tits

It still hurts bros

Luke is CUTE!!

I wanna suck those titties.

>That SS hip-swing when she's walking
Pls dominate me mommy.

Young Dooku movie when?

Thanks based user

Don't remind me ;_;

It hurts her more than you

Post characters who will we will never see again

SHE IS YELLOW. YELLOW.

Why the fuck are you still posting this nobody
she is literally just a face.

Thank you kindly.

DELET THIS

She's either dead or rotting in jail, user. You must let go.

Simple-minded buffoons waifu her because she is pretty...true patrician lust after Ahsoka's ten inch girlcock instead.

DELET THIS

>enemies start coming towards you
>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!

Virgins want futahsoka
Chads accept Tallie and respect her
Wizards know Pryce is best

All I want is for Barriss to be confirmed as an Inky so I can fantasize about her and SS doing lewd things like sleepovers, girl talk and brushing each others hair.

Apparently I can't tell the difference between green and yellow.

Imagine the fat goblin that posts this.

The Jedi cured her dark thoughts, just in time for her to die to order 66.

This is a Christian board, user.

>pryce
nigga wizards accept they are gay and look for hot men

>the guy that posts those screencaps from his TLJ camrip is the dickgirl poster
Cancer begets cancer I guess.

Sounds about right.

Is Hondo alive by TFA-TLJ?

Don't worry user, one of these is supposed to be "yellow green"

Non of this happened because they believed in him. It's just more freaking burden and he was given no respect despite tackling all this and doing a great job at such young age.

Being giving a title after title with no respect isn't an honor, it's just another burden.

Don't bring this stupid argument here you fucker

This won't stop me from talking about how Barriss and SS paint each others toenails, practice kissing, talk about how dreamy Lord Vader is and making space cupcakes together.

See

>why is the board that obsesses over obscure characters obsessing over this obscure character
Hi newfag.

The Old Jedi Order in the prequels are an insular and powerful theocratic caste whose profoundly unhealthy beliefs on “attachment” directly caused Anakin’s fall to the Dark Side and now “TLJ critical” Tumblr is holding them up as a good example of how to portray the Jedi.

These people are practically self-parody at this point.

>You don’t understand what this picture is saying.

>TLJ is saying the Force can be used and with anyone, and isn’t attached to the Skywalker bloodline. The Old Jedi Order accepted any Force individual from any species so long as they were an infant, which ranged from a few thousand to tens of thousands, given the source material. One of the movies premises that anyone can be a Jedi was already established by the Prequels and Legends stories.

>You’re blowing this picture way out of proportion.

CEASE

And this argument only works if you don’t understand metanarratives or narrative framing. It doesn’t actually matter if the prequel trilogy said “anyone can be a Jedi,” because the plot was specifically written so that Anakin was the only Jedi that actually mattered. He was literally the chosen one of an ancient prophecy, and his birth was written to parallel the birth of Jesus. In the original trilogy this was taken even further by having it framed so that his children were the only ones who could feasibly stand up to the Galactic Empire.

Not to mention that of the other major characters throughout the original and prequel trilogies were, in some way, directly associated with a Skywalker. The events of conflicts that spanned an entire galaxy were framed in a way that revolved almost solely around this one person and his descendants. The message, intended or not, is that in order for you to be an Important Person, you had to be either a Skywalker or someone close to them.

The sequel trilogy couldn’t avoid this completely, as it still builds off of the same characters and conventions of the previous two trilogies, but one thing it does to partially break away from this is have Rey have a backstory that’s not connected to any of the franchise’s major characters. That’s a step in the right direction for where the films have needed to go if they want a setting that spans an entire galaxy to feel like it’s as big as it’s supposed to be, rather than feeling like a movie series about a Special Boy and his Special Family.

Thick, juicy girlcock will always be better than big tits or girls that look underage.

>If the whole point of your argument is that the PT didn’t say that anyone can be a Jedi and then someone gives evidence that there were clearly thousands of Jedi who were not Skywalkers, and your only response is, “It doesn’t actually matter” then that’s a goalpost move, at best.

>The point of the picture is the PT did show anyone could be a Jedi, whether it was the focus of the PT or not. It has nothing to do with meta narratives, or theocratic castes.

>And the PT did a good job portraying what the Jedi. And it did a bad way to portray the Jedi. The Jedi, as a collective bunch of individuals, promoted peace and protected the weak and defenseless from malicious intent.The Jedi, as an organization, did the bidding of the government and was manipulated, by inevitable process, to be causing more harm than good in the grand scheme of things, regardless if Sheev was in power or not.

Again, you’re looking at the films strictly in terms of the literal portrayal of the plot when the actual arguments about the “anyone can be a Jedi” have always made in terms of metanarrative and narrative framing.

"The point of the picture is the PT did show anyone could be a Jedi, whether it was the focus of the PT or not. "

Yes, and that point is built on a complete misrepresentation of what the Last Jedi was actually trying to do. The Last Jedi putting less focus on Skywalker heritage and more on the new central protagonists was always meant to be a response to the metanarrative and narrative framing of the last two trilogies, not a response to some completely non-existent claim that there were never any Jedi other than the Skywalkers.

It’s a completely absurd point either way, and impossible to defend without displaying an astounding lack of media literacy.

Queen Julia's passion for Jar Jar makes total sense now that we know he has seventeen dicks.

Fuck off

The council were super petty with Anakin. I never understood why they refused to trust him.

Sometimes they also hang out on the couch in Lord Vader's castle with Barriss' head resting on Seventh Sister's lap as they both read Jedi Temple library books.

Just start reporting it until a mod gets the message.

>underage

STOP

This guy really hates the Skywalkers

I sincerely wish you get hit by a truck, you and the rest of the futaspammers.

Sometime's they argue because Seventh Sister has been tinkering with her droids again and left some parts lying around on the floor. Barriss than playfully tosses a pillow in SS' face and they engage in a pillowfight.

Depends on what point Galaxy's Edge falls upon in the timeline, but there's a good chance he's still alive in that time frame.

Report him. Seriously, or nothing will change.

45second SOLO teaser tonight boys
What do you bet it's going to be?
I'm putting money on "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

They are angry that he is the chosen one, but not one of their brainwashed members which make it harder for them to control him.

If they were only smart in dealing with him, then he wouldn't have become their bane.

I'm expecting to hear Chewie, myself. Something instantly recognizable by normie standards that will keep the pallet wet until the trailer drops tomorrow morning.

>I've got a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd feeling about this
For 45 seconds.

the falcon fighting some TIEs
that's it

We already got Chewie in TFA and TLJ. They mined all the Nostalgia out of him.
It's gonna be Han doing something iconciallly Hanish

My brother

Hey i forgot about this scene, really cool

>Being giving a title after title with no respect isn't an honor, it's just another burden.
But they did give him respect, just not the same level of respect as the Masters, because he hadn't earned it.

Him getting banned would be nice, but it's gotten to the point I'd rather they die irl
Yes, I'm that annoyed by their spam.

>And yet you started this entire thing about

>“The Old Jedi Order in the prequels are an insular and powerful theocratic caste whose profoundly unhealthy beliefs on “attachment” directly caused Anakin’s fall to the Dark Side and now “TLJ critical” Tumblr is holding them up as a good example of how to portray the Jedi.”

>Which has nothing to do with “metanarrative and narrative framing of the last two trilogies”

>You are literally moving the goal post to dig yourself out of a hole you made. You may be right, but the picture makes a simple argument, one you didn’t bring up and instead made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I started with a post that was meant to mock the assholes who insist on constantly sucking the joy out of one of my favorite movies of last year. You turned it into a serious argument that I never wanted to get into because you’re one of those assholes.

A little misleading, RJ wanted to show the Force is for everyone, not just the purview of the Jedi. Luke says as much in TLJ, and blames the Force=Jedi outlook on the Jedi Order's arrogance.

BARTENDER

Post wallpapers
I don't get why I can't post the pic of intoxicated, but they post the same greentext every thread

When you haven't been given something you didn't earn.

>Reelo just standing on top of the table
lmao

Because mods are clods

Tbf, Mace was a real jerk towards him in particular and he was the voice of the council. Kenobi was the only one who actually trusted him.

>If they treat Anakin special every time he wants something, he wouldn't be mad.
Please don't have children.

> they both read Jedi Temple library books
You mean they snatched them from Grinkys quarters since he already searched for the worthwhile ones

I use this one

>supposed to be
you cant tell?

My troops are ready.

My boss was mean to me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And how many times it was said there's no need to put him in the council if they felt he wasn't ready? They could've avoided the whole drama and not lose his trust.

Mace was pretty much Doakes from S1 of Dexter.
He knew something was fucky with that guy.
I mean, Anakin had already had a mental breakdown and killed a bunch of women and children. He's straight up a murderer and psychotic.

Anakin deserved a lot worse than Mace's meanie attitude. He deserved to be executed.

Change one thing about TLJ

They allowed it because Sheev requested it. Once again, it is Anakin's own stupidity for assuming he would get a promotion because he now has a clerical job.

What character would you be totally surprised to see in Episode IX? They can be from any era.

Post DAKKA machines

I use a custom /swco/ wallpaper on my phone

Let Rey take her training seriously instead of running off to meet her dreamy bad boy.

When did he throw a fit everytime he didn't got what he want? And when did ever ask to be treated as special? Nor I said that he should.