Did Snyder honestly believe people would take this scene seriously?

Did Snyder honestly believe people would take this scene seriously?

Were they supposed to? Seems comedic in nature.

It was clearly meant to be funny jackass

And instead it came off as stupid. Like your face.

We get it, it was meant to showcase Lex viewing others as childish. However it came off really fucking awkward and non threatening

>Did Snyder honestly believe people would take this scene seriously?

OF COURSHE

and super fucking gay

I took this scene very seriously. You can just feel the sexual tension oozing off the screen.

That wasn't the only thing oozing when I saw that scene.

Gay like a fox.

Yes, he did.

No it wasn't. I mean, maybe it was supposed to have a point AND be funny, but the point of it was showing that Luthor is crazy.

And he views himself superior to others and has no problem violating their boundaries. Creeped me out.

>Did Snyder honestly believe people would take this movie seriously?

ftfy

If Snyder truly had his way, Lex would've then bent him over and fucked him in the ass, because THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN STUPID CHILDISH COMIC BOOKS.

Kek

>we have to make superheroes incredibly dark and serious but also let's have lex piss in a jar
Snyder is so mindbogglingly stupid that the only way I can cope is through laughter.

The piss jar scene is pure kino user, i have never been so aroused

>cropping the wikihow title
but that's the funniest part of these things

not trolling but I am surprised by what people have problem with in this movie.
scene is not about being funny. Intimidating? Well, yeah. Its about showing that Lex is a fucking nutjob. He doesn't give a shit about other people and thinks of them as far inferior. In a normal life environment someone would do the gummy bear thing to someone he would get his head slapped right of his shoulders. Old dude cannot do that and Lex knows that. Meeting someone who thinks like Lex does AND has a lot of power and influence can be bretty scary.

Would you go ass to mouth with a jolly rancher?

Extra flavor.

This is why people call him Simple Snyder.

Yeah just slip that jolly rancher into that old man's mouth. Oh baby.

They had to work in Jolly Ranchers viral marketing somehow

Pure kino. Snyder's Lex was different but entertaining and complex.

He gave me my Jolly Rancher fetish.

nice