Will every black candidate that runs for president win?

Or was Obama's election just a niggerlash?

With Obama it was the first time, I think. The conditions were also ripe.

If they're democrats and reasonably sane then probably.

Someone like Ben Carson probably wouldn't have beaten Hillary in my opinion.

self-hating whiteys thought if they elected Obama then no one would call them racist any more

Cultural marxism, therefore white guilt/shame is at full force now, so yes, any black candidate can win if they present enough charisma for libtards.

Judging by the fact that the country came under almost complete Republican control during Obama's reign, I can safely say Obama ruined the idea of black Presidents forever.

>every black candidate

But no black candidate has ever won an election for president. Only every half-black/half-white candidate has ever won.

Why does everyone forget that Obama is just as much white as he is black.

If he or even she is a good politician, not corrupt, holds western values high andd doesn't care about that fucking racism and feminism shit, I won't have a problem with another black president. But that's very unlikely to happen, Michelle Obama would be a fucking nightmare.

enough white people contributed to his presidency who are now assuaged by voting for a black man that it will never happen again

Michelle would be able to use the black card, women card and Trans card
The media will love her

This has been bugging me. Shouldn't he have said "blacklash?" As in, a backlash against black people and a word that is actually a pun?

>tfw you see people unironically wanting Michelle Obongo as POTUS in 2020

Start a new Reich already before it's too late, Austria.

No, but if Michelle ran against Trump is four years I could see her winning easily depending on how Trump's run has been.

Obama had the hallelujah factor going for him.
The same kind of campaign would be difficult to run again after how the presidency went.

Kany West confirmed for 2020

Obama came in at the right time. The Democrats were going to win anyway after Bush, AND he was black so muh progress.

Another black candidate will have much less impact. Especially if they're true American black unlike obama. They will blame whitey on the campaign trail.

No. It is like freedom and equal rights for blacks. We tried it once and have learned our lesson.

Kek. If only they knew that niggers won't ever be happy

The only reason Obama won the first time was because he was safe black.
Raised by white grandparents, hung around whites, white college, so on and so on.
And because whites were willing to back him blacks were willing to support him.
Any other black candidate before him was shunned by the black community because they knew they couldn't win.
If anyone other than Obama's wife runs they'd never get the same support that he received from both races.

>Start a new Reich
Nobody here wants to be in a war again. We don't need a new Reich, we just want to be left alone by everybody

FINISH THE JOB AUSTRALIA! KILL OFF THE JOOS.

I should hope that after the left's humiliating defeat that they don't pander to identity politics again.

You took it out of context, i meant exactly what you've said. Make sure to vote right in the elections.

>Will every black candidate that runs for president win?
Gee I don't know, did Ben Carson get elected?

He definitely wasn't the first black person that ran for president

wrong team
US """Liberals""" POV:
Dem black: OMG pls fug me
Rep black: you're dead to me

This. Black republicans are treated pretty badly by their own race for not having the same world view and the democrats/liberals very much encourage that type of mindset.
It's funny because blacks have more conservative ideals than they do liberal but because they're told republican = bad/rich they just go along.

Michelle would do better than Hillary any day of the week, be glad she didn't run, Trump would have lost vs her, she's basically a man. No doubt she will run in 4/8 years.