Russia is going to war with Ukraine!!!!

well I guess this is it Sup Forums. it seems russia is fabricated a casus beli on ukraine.

before a bomb drops on my head and I get fucked I wanted to tell all you amerifucks that you could have prevented this, but alas you chose to choose the retard.

well now to spite you I hope the world falls into ww3 so some of you retarded cunts could die too.

112.international/society/two-detained-ukrainians-admitted-preparation-of-sabotage-10987.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
112.international/society/two-detained-ukrainians-admitted-preparation-of-sabotage-10987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure hope this happens after Merkel is no longer in power.

get fucked

Russian people aren't that smart, I admit it, but how the fuck is this supposed to work? Like, "Look, those two shitheads tried to break shit LET'S INVADE UKRAINE". Even a Ruskie won't buy that.

I want her to be there to see what her: "no other solution than a peaceful one" has caused.

it was her and obama, who have fucked us the most, with delaying shit under the guise of "peace".

I hope they die in a fire.

it does not matter.. they can say that the UA secret service is "undermining national security" and needs to be stopped.

it is not that hard to see were they are going with this.

It is about energy you moron, not the army. Russia will never go full retard

user you survived in 2014 you can survive now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila

Why do faggots blame this on trump? He's not even in office yet

>it is about energy you moron

elaborate.

>Russia will never go full retard

this is not a retarded move the US is in the middle of transferring governments, russia going in as soon as trump takes office.

hopefully he(trump) would not obstruct the republicans in making moves against russia.

I don't know considering how fast putin is moving I am pretty sure that trump will obstruct the US.

because trump is in cahoots with putin, he does not have to be the president to assure to putin that he will obstruct the US.

Calm down and eat some salo. Putin doesn't want war with Ukraine, he only supported rebels to get a frozen conflict going and make it impossible for Ukraine to join nato or the EU

We already have tons of casus belli to start a war with your rat country. Yet we don't do it, cuz it's fucking useless, you wipe yourselves out pretty nice even without us

he may still be dreaming of his novarussia project. and I am willing to bet that trump being the retardly naive appeaser that he is: "traded" half of ukraine in exchange for "good relations" with russia.

my guess is that putin played him like a book.

How does one go to war with a non-country?

I dont know, then we did not go against russian air power and close air support.

>played him like a book.

>ON Ukraine
>on border/frontier/outskirt
Glad you admit your non-country status

it seems the kremlin bots are here.

this goes to show the legitimacy of what I am saying.

The other half of Ukraine is Polish clay :^)
Seriously thou, you were originally russian clay, the coup put you temporarily under other masters servitude for the moment. Americans are willing to give you back to Russians, but sure enough the west gonna get something out of it. It's kinda sad.
Still with Trump there is slightly lower chance of war, war will come but Trump buys us more time.

If it scares you that much, then why don't you get off your ass, walk away from the computer, and DO something about it?

We got off our asses and voted Trump in. Now it's time for you to get off YOUR ass and do something for your own country.

>It's America's job to police the world

Defend yourself, faggot.
If not for you, then for your people.

>elaborate
In order to control countries you must control their critical infrastructure and make countries threatened by the energy blackmailing, this is why Russians are trying to exclude Ukraine as a transit country. Why would Russia go for a full war with Ukraine? To kill itself financially?

Goodbye hohol

Every country that has tried to invade Russia has gotten rekt

France in the 19th century
Poland during the troubles
Finland in 1939
Germany in 1941

In sorry Ukraine but it will be easier on your people if you just give up and accept it

New level of cockhole shitposting

I was you fuck face, why do you think I was supporting Hillary.

you're a faggot who has that mentality only because you live in a country that can do something.

here the best I can do is troll Sup Forums for fucking hillary. now that has failed the only other alternitive would be to find and kill trump.

but seeing that I am a poor fuck, there is little chance of that.

>Finland in 1939

?

nobody in europe, the usa or in the rest of the world for that matter, give a fuck about ukraine

SHHHHHHH

You will be Russia soon. It will be glorious.

Fight your own wars, faggot.

why would russia pick on belgium anyway.

I dont care if russia kills you, what i care about is the usa dragging itself into another war that we do not belong in, blame nato for encroaching in on the russian border.

>Russia is going to war with Ukraine!!!!
What?? A war with Ukraine? Again? Awesome, where do I sign up?
Now that there is no whitehouse nigger to protect you, we will annex the rest of you soon enough.

Russia isn't doing shit until Trump gets in and gives them green light. NATO will fall and the USA will take possesion of western europe.

It's cool bud we just had to create a humanitarian crisis so we could put together 10 million white refugees to repopulate the rust belt states.

Just make sure you have a clean record it will work out.

REEEEEEEEEE
RIIIIIIDF
+15
KREMLIN SHILLLS

Tl:dr of every cockhole post itt.

Where's your Goddess now?

I hope you will get fucked so we will get another influx of ukraian qties.

During the maidan, I fucked a lot of young ukraian cunts who emigrated from that shithole.

Do they know čeština?

>Poland during the troubles
Poland-Lithuania has literally created the borders of Moscow in 1447. The war of 1609-1611 was an attempt to break up russian-swedish alliance

Finland was trying to take over Russian territories in Karelia and kola peninsula but they lost and had to cede lands

>Why would Russia go for a full war with Ukraine? To kill itself financially?

because that is popular with the russian people an putin gains popularity or so putin(probably personally) can take control of ukrainian assets enriching himself.

Are you trying to imply that we cares if Russia invades you or not? You fucked up big time to trade Russia for progressive liberal jews.

bend the knee faggot

us telling russia ukraine isnt theirs is like russia telling us new mexico isnt ours

I'm sure Putin will be a merciful overlord

>trump is in cahoots with Putin
How about you post a fucking source on this? Literally all he's said is that it'd be nice to work together with them to take down ISIS. Why are you falling for obvious as fuck Clinton propaganda?

>ukrainian assets

>The other half of Ukraine is Polish clay
What would happen if Putin gave back some of those clay?

>One empty wasteland country mocks other empty wasteland country

>Ukrainian assets

>Russia is going to war with Ukraine
Says who?
It's not even the first time there are "sabouters" caught in Crimea. Our government may decide to use this as excuse for invasion, but it didn't happen before. Why should it happen now?

>Finland in 1939

?

No but their knowledge of toilet cleaning is unparalleled.

why do Americans capitulate to a weaker russia? your economy is like a million times bigger than russia's?

is this the ultimate cuckoldry?

do you understand that the US doing nothing would greatly undermine your world standing or do you not care? do you know the goods you create have to be shipped somewhere?

countries would be more likely to impose tariffs on US goods.

the US would loose access to consumers.

but you voted for trump so I doubt that you understand this.

i hope your whole country gets slaughtered as penance for that one ukranian faggot constantly posting pro clinton threads

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila
is hard to believe now, given that NATO and the whole world is watching, Mongoloid

>Russia is going to war with Ukraine

...so russia is having a civil war?
is that what your saying?

>ukrainian assets
No such things. There is nothing left in Ukraine anymore, you have fucked up every single piece of soviet legacy - factories, heavy industry, agriculture, machinery, Crimea, army - everything. When soviet union fell apart you had the biggest potential among all ex-USSR states, and you have fucked it all up, because you don't have potential to exist as a independent nation. So we will reincorporate you, for your own good. Whether you like it or not.

kek, NATO is finished, Trump will pull out completely if the US isn't paid back for services owed, and you're all too poor to do that.

Stupid cunt defend your own country, CЛABA CШA, CЛABA POCCИЯ, HE ШAГУ HAЗAД!

no one cares about your shithole, Mykola

Why should we give a fuck about what happens in Ukraine?

If Putin invades tomorrow, why should the US do anything at all? I am just going to sit at home and be comfy.

>implying your own country is not a piece of shit

there is a reason we want nothing to do with you.

I hope so, time to get a good happening.

>NATO is finished
am i dreaming?
i hope so

Can people like this guy be redpilled? I saw a finn earlier this morning who was also afraid of Russia creating an alliance with Poland and the same Finn fearing of Russia invading Finland.

Is this what your Mass Media tells you?

Ok, let me try to redpill you. Reasons why Russia will not invade Ukraine:

1. It plain war strategy terms this plan is a failure. Population is largely anti-Russia and with the invasion it will be even more anti-Russian. There are no means to control the country, you will only get a large partisan war.

2. Invasion like this will result in massive sanctions, Mass Media outrage and so on. Within the last year, Russia was trying to reduce the amount of santions, trying to negotiate, looking for support within some EU countries, playing the Syrian game and so on. The ultimate goal is to have a big talk with USA where Russia gets back to either back to Western sphere and is allowed to play it own role in the world, or stay neutral and doesnt get fucked with by building NATO bases all around. Invading Ukraine to its fullest is going to fuck all the work done within the last year.

3. There is nothing to gain from it. Ukraine has no resources, the only strategic value is Crimea. Maybe Odessa due to access to Prednestrovye. Nothing else. Economy is in even worse condition than Russian.

4. The war will be largely upopular within the Russian population. The only reason Crimea was supported because it had Russian population, historically was part of Russia in Soviet times and there WAS NO BLOODSHED. Syria is popular because Russian army isn't loosing too many. Donbass is tolerated because Russian army mostly stayes away and it is mostly controlled by voluanteers (who can die because they are viewed differently as regular army). Full scale war with Ukraine is impossible without huge losses. It will have little to no support.

Same goes for any other possibility of war with Butthurt belt countries, Finaland, Norway, Sweden etc.

because of previous treaties signed.

the US would be seen as untrustworthy and will lose a lot of influence internationally.

Do you even have any country near you who considers you as friends? You fucked up your relationship with daddy Russia quite badly, Poles still remember Wolyn and that Lviv is actually Lwow, Czechia and Slovakia are getting more and more pro-Russian, same as Hungary (and don't even get me started on Transcarpathia), Moldova has too much Russian influence, Belarus is a Russian puppet basically... What does it leave you? The Baltics who feel sorry for you and hope they won't be the next, and I guess Romania, but afaik you also had some territorial disputes with them.

And the West won't give a shit about you, especially now that you are going bankrupt.

>can take control of ukrainian assets enriching himself
He would have to occupy a country of 40 million people, relax your ass

He wants a regime change and the control of Ukraine's critical infrastructure like plants

jesus christ Ildar.
Why the hell you want to much Ukraine, let them fall apart.

"America needs to fight our battles why aren't you guys being cucks anymore!?"

As always OP is a faggot. I hope your country gets its shit wrecked.

Squat safe slave buddy

>Czechia and Slovakia are getting more and more pro-Russian
nigger what?

>"We want thing", "we want nothing".
Oh, don't make me laugh, pan ebany hohol. Who cares what you want? Nobody, even your own jewish government

>Poles still remember Wolyn and that Lviv is actually Lwow
That doesn't change the fact that it's better for Russia to lose a big part of a land that has population and agrarian potential, and can be a significant market

fuck i hope we get cute ukrainian refugees

>Even a Ruskie won't buy that

Why they even should?

>112.international/society/two-detained-ukrainians-admitted-preparation-of-sabotage-10987.html

Maybe you shouldn't have pissed off Russia in the first place?

I know europe made some nice offers, but did you think russia would have stood by idle and do nothing?

Crimea was given by the Tsar(Btw is the equivalent for Kaiser in german and derives from the word Caesar, yes, from Julius Caesar) as a gift to ukraine in the knowledge, ukraine would stand loyal to russia for eternity.

Well times are changing, but there were pretty dumb moves on all sides lad. And Europe is the worst partner in the long run that you could have, because it is run by jews. And jews only do stuff that profits jews.

I wish Russia would just erase that pathetic excuse of a country off the map or occupy it entirely so we could go back to having normal economic relations with Russia. Alas, I know nothing will happen and this shit is going to rot and fester for a very long time.

>Ukraine

You remember the mongols? And how they split their army before fucking up moscow?

So, you guys want a normal relations with Russia? so then why the hell are fighting right now? for Ukraine? are you puppets or what

Ukraine has the best soil in Europe

You are Russian clay. Deal with it because we won't.
As far as most of us are concerned Russia can have all of Europe except the UK.

Nothing personnel kid, I just can't wait to see Rooskies gunning down Ukies in the streets of Kiev

>because of previous treaties signed

What treaty?

>Crimea was given by the Tsar
huh? No, Khrustchev gave it in exchange for the support of Ukrainian delegates during some internal party struggle.

The new Czech president is a pro-Putin populist, Orban is a pro-Putin populist, and Slovakia always follows either us or the Czech.

Gib Lwów

Hey guess what no one here in America gives a rats ass about your country. Stand up for yourself. I hope our new president isolates us and stops spending so much to be the fucking world police

>Crimea was given by the Tsar as a gift to ukraine
Please man, learn some history. In tsar times there were no ukraine. It all was russia, and we had fought turks to claim Crimea as our land.

It was Russia until this happened.

>berlin 1945?
>berlin now

The US will probably do something, like lend Russia materiel aid and military support.

Nothing is at the forefront of Trumps mind more right now than fucking europe

"Russia is totally invading us this week guys", says increasingly nervous hohol for 756th time these last 2 years

>going to war with a country that is at a constant war with it's own government

What a crap. Sołżenicyn has himself written that the bolshevik take over is russian fault, because it was the russian army that has rebelled against tsarism. Few people in Russia liked the fucking tsar and why would they

People from the West know nothing about Russia

Nice. Russia has more than enough farmland though, and not the money needed to reanimate what's left of the Ukrainian economy.