Ask Jews For A Favour!

Ask Jews For A Favour!

Jews, please stop promoting gays on the media, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews please get in the oven

This is an American board.

Doesn't AIPAC control America?

Burger, I....

It's funny how in Israel we believe Goyim/Western media are the ones pushing this perversion on us.

I think you might fail to see the big picture of things.

The promotion of overall degeneracy is used to destroy the nation, including yours, to bring forth chaos and crime on unprecedented levels.

Nations are easier to take over once chaos has been implemented. The major push of homosexuality is just a little piece of the bigger picture.

(((Western Media)))

Latuff is one of the few good political cartoonists

Well, the Western media is pretty much owned by Jews. I'm sure someone can find the image showing that.

It's basically the children of Abraham fighting each other for everything. Arabs vs Jews, conservative Jews vs liberal Jews, secular Arabs vs Muslim Arabs, etc.

And the rest of us are caught up in this epic battle where God only cares about who wins from the Abrahamic lineage

My last name ends with berg. Ask me anything

Gotcha senpai

Fuck off andersenberg

It must upset you to not be one of gods chosen people :)

Oh sure, LGBT and feminism are just a few pieces of the puzzle. But still, (((they))) should stop it, I'm asking nicely.

This.

But it's part of (((their))) goal. They will not stop until we make them stop.

That's one of the problems as to why things are getting worse and more radical, because WE allow it to keep happening.

Dear Jews, please die.

I really have had it with (((their))) tactics. It's subversive and leftists don't realise that they will get crushed and shot once their utopiah becomes reality:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

So the jews out of Israel are the bad jews?

Some Jews don't even try to hide it anymore.
Yury Bezmenov was right, even if you show people evidence, they won't believe it once the demoralisation has set in.

I am at least pleased with the populations of people that have come to Sup Forums ever since the Trump and Clinton started running for office. They say Sup Forums is like a black hole that no one can escape and people are right about that, this place will suck people in and eventually red pill those that have no idea what's going on.

I think that it would be productive that we all set a certain day to have red pill threads to show normal people what kind of government and people truly rule over us.

I came to /pol as a normie a few months and thought you guys were dirty nazis. But my opinion changed and I realised you had a lot to say about world politics that I couldn't find anywhere in the mainstream media.

Prepare for more normies coming in. The media has lost trust and they are at their lowest point in the USA with only 6% of Americans trusting the mainstream media.

how do we move Jews back to Israel?

That's a nice idea. I think it should be Wednesday because she was cute in the Adams Family movie.

Should we make her the new /pol mascotte?

It makes no sense to me, if all this degenerecy is a weapon against gentiles, why do they do the same things here? It seems to me those Marxist/Communist Jews abroad and at home hate traditionalism and religions in general, Christianity is not their only enemy.

You are right, not all the Jews are in the same boat. The Jews abroad are undermining traditionalism, even within Israel. See picture and this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ