#RonPaulForTreasury

We got Trump elected, but we're just getting started.

Now it's time to get RON PAUL appointed as SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

#RonPaulForTreasury

The MAGA movement is high energy right now from the recent victory, let's ride on that!
We'll use #RonPaulForTreasury and also tag #DrainTheSwamp and #EndTheFed and #MAGA
We are HIGH ENERGY and we will use it to meme Ron Paul into this position, so that he may carry out his life goal of dismantling the fed as his glorious swan song!

Other urls found in this thread:

gop.com/survey/cabinet-survey/
imgur.com/a/b4Z3U
imgur.com/a/vA1Xc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury
infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/
infowars.com/contact/
pastebin.com/nJ96y4h5
pastebin.com/dL6mxCKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to get the MAGA movement on board, we need to get libertarians on board, we need to get traditional conservatives on board, we need to get Alex Jones and InfoWars on board. We need to get Bernouts on board. We need to get Reddit on board. We need to get normies on board.
And we need Reddit posts on The_Donald, Bernie Sanders subreddits, libertarian subreddits, conservative, political, activist, Ron Paul, etc subreddits. We need EVERYONE in on this.

Threads currently up on infinity are being filled with zionist shills, help needed there to to get the actual Sup Forumsacks over there on board.

Official GOP cabinet suggestions form:
Don't put in meme names, just put in Ron Paul for option 6. Other than that, leave the rest blank unless you have serious suggestions. We want them to take Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury seriously.

Meme images:
imgur.com/a/b4Z3U
imgur.com/a/vA1Xc

Relevant tweets:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/106011126889852928
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872

Petition (OVER 10,000 SIGNATURES IN FIRST DAY)
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Send a letter to Trump about Ron Paul!
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Kikebook page: facebook dot com slash 224013991366744
Twitter mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury

InfoWars article, let's comment the fuck out of it with hashtags and strategy to get more people to help
infowars.com/petition-make-ron-paul-trumps-secretary-of-statetreasury/

Email to send to Alex via infowars.com/contact/ when his contact form is working again, and to email to other people: pastebin.com/nJ96y4h5
Email to send to other InfoWars people along with their email addresses: pastebin.com/dL6mxCKM

PEOPLE TO GET ON BOARD:
@RogerJStoneJr
@RealAlexJones
@PrisonPlanet
@ThomasEWoods
@lewrockwell
@RealDonaldTrump
@RonPaul
@Cernovich
@ReturnofRV
Donald's kids, Ben Garrison, Sean Hannity, Breitbart
HASHTAGS:
#RonPaulForTreasury
#EndTheFed
#DrainTheSwamp
#MAGA

A year ago most of us thought a Trump presidency couldn't actually happen. But we fought for it and against all odds, we won. And we're just getting started. We can pull this off. And we will.
PRAISE KEK!

#RONPAULFORTREASURY
#DRAINTHESWAMP
#ENDTHEFED
#MAGA
HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY!

1. Jeff Sessions
>(Trump loyalist with experience)
2. Trey Gowdy
>(Law and order above all else even party lines)
3. Jim Webb
>(Another pick with a lot of experience in this field)
4. David Clarke
>(Like Gowdy, not shy on calling a spade a spade)
5. James Mattis
>(A general who knows what he's actually doing)
6. Ron Paul
>(Audit the fed and crash banking cartels)
7. Ann Coulter
>(A bit of a meme selection, but she's wise to this)
8. Jill Stein
>(Another vocal anti-globalist who may be able to bring unity between all forms of energy)
9. Ben Carson
>(Sleepy doctor seems like a good fit, but I'm not totally sold on him admittedly)
10. Rudy Giuliani
>(A man of many rages, this position doesn't mean much anyway, tends to be able to tow the line)

Is Mexibro's video ready yet?

I want it to happen so much, have a bump burgerbro, you're not alone

It'd be great, and I was very adamant about him in 2008 and 2012, but he's too fucking old. It's too bad his son isn't as sharp.

to OLD

id go with rand

We are going to meme this into reality and save the world!
>tfw we memed a man into the most powerful public position on Earth
>tfw we're now memeing the end of the fed
>tfw we're literally using meme magic to defeat the (((NWO)))

Ron is the one who actually has what it takes to end the fed. His age is irrelevant. He's still in good health and HIGH ENERGY and he is very capable of pulling this off, he just needs out help to meme him into the position.

We need to tweet this at Ron Paul himself
We need a wordpress (or similar) website, and a Sup Forums banner ad linking to it
We need to get famous people to retweet this stuff
We need Donald's kids to see it
We need InfoWars to do more to help us spread it

i wish man, but between the European elections and the trump cabinet i dont know if we have enough magic and repeating numbers to do both

>Most based congressman in recent memory
>Loves Liberty so much he even gives her foreplay

This could be the biggest win with trump as president, especially considering most burgers admittedly don't know how the fed works or how its unconstitutional as fuck

Isn't Ron retired from politics?

We don't have to focus on the whole cabinet, we just focus on Ron Paul. And this is a thousand times more important than European elections because Ron can dismantle the fed and end the (((ZOG))).
You're probably a shill though. But if not, join the fight. We just memed a man into the most powerful public position on Earth, we'll sure as hell pull this off too. Nothing is beyond our reach.

His life goal is ending the fed, he'll absolutely return to politics given the opportunity to end the fed
This will be even bigger than the Trump presidency! And we will make it happen! Sup Forums always wins, DEUS KEK VULT!

bump

Kek prefers Bernie Sanders as Secretary of Treasure, check my digits lads.

What can I do

bump for not being a CTR post, lots of shill on tonight

kek doesn't accept cuck males to run countries into the ground with there communism

>putting a communist kike in charge of the treasury

Shut the fuck up, Pawel.

Package deal
>Gowdy for Attorney General

Sound money & Justice

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Rand for State, Ron for Treasury!

The dynamic duo will do us proud!

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Here's a bump for you lads

This is way more important then the Trump presidency. Do you hear me Sup Forums? Do not fail!

Ron Paul MUST become secretary of treasury!!!!

Lots of ideas in the first few posts. See the pastebins for sample emails. Modify them as needed and send to various other people. Prominent libertarians, conspiracy theorists, even conservatives and progressives, really everyone who is into politics.

Make fake twitters and facebooks and spread the fuck out of it. Tweet at these people Share the petition, spread the meme images

Ron Paul is finally gonna make it happen!

WE NEED RON PAUL MEMES NOW!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RON PAUL PEPE'S!?!?!?!?!

That bit about how Facebookers won't repose, sadly, really make you want to help, right? I like that image.

If Trump stocks his cabinet with the same old players...which is what he appears to be doing...then we must make our disappointment known.

Many (not all, but many) of Hilary's voters didn't do it with conviction. They voted for her reluctantly. This can not be said for anyone who voted for Trump, or even Stein/Baraka or Johnson/Weld.

This faith is not to be taken for granted.

If Ron Paul is not made Secretary of the Treasury, and Trey Gowdy is not Attorney General (instead of Rudy god damn Giuliani) then I'm gonna pop a fuckin vein.

I feel like Ron would be better as inspector general

Stop shilling this old faggot reeeeee. I will get called a kike for this but really I am simply against senile old libertarian doctors with plebeian understanding of economics being in charge of the treasury because of end the fed memes.

I thought this too but Rand is needed in the senate where he is now, so idk if it's a good idea to take him out of the senate.
Whatever the case, we have to focus our HIGH ENERGY on Ron Paul right now, because Ron has what it takes to end the fed and save the world

Do you fear the samurai?

>tfw Sup Forums memed a man into the most powerful public office in the world
>tfw Sup Forums is now memeing the end of the most powerful group on Earth (the (((NWO))))
We can accomplish literally anything.
>tfw we save the world

Bumpr

See the imgur galleries in the OP post
Some don't have the #RonPaulForTreasury hashtag though, we've since updated those ones

I think many people have fears about this. The way I look at it is wait and see. Russia said it want's to reopen bilateral communications. Hillary isn't setting up a no-fly zone over Syria that she intends to uphold with military force. That's the one thing I can see right now and it's good. Let's continue to have faith until he actually starts doing things instead of just inspiring them with his election.

the jews fear the samurai

PRAISE KEK

I'm a little ignorant here but I know I want to end the fed for sure. But what do we replace it with? What's Ron's plan?

No, as secretary of the treasury, he can end the fed. The fed is the center of the (((ZOG)))'s power.
Fuck off JIDF

We need a Ron Paul Pepe though!

What the fuck!?

Somebody make a Ron Paul Pepe NOW! Spread it far & wide!

Ron Paul sucks dicks. nope

they're both so ugly. we don't want that

Rand is a republicuck you fucking idiot.

People are HIGH ENERGY right now with the Trump win but also concerned about whether or not he'll actually Drain The Swamp. So right now is our opportunity, we get all the Trump supporters, MAGA people, libertarians, alt-right, tinfoilers etc to all support #RonPaulForTreasury

This would be the ultimate comeback kid story. I would be so happy

everytime i think about the feds existence i rage. totally jewish idea

Could be a government-run bank that prints fiat currency, or better yet could be non-fiat (i.e. gold standard or something else)
But we don't have to worry about that right now, all we have to worry about is getting Ron Paul into secretary of the treasury. We do that and Ron handles the rest. Ron and Don.
Fuck off kike shill