Is the 23andme thing really worth $99 if you know without a doubt that you're 100% white?

Is the 23andme thing really worth $99 if you know without a doubt that you're 100% white?

>sending your genetic material to a company

23andme CEO is half-jewish

no worries
post your dna mapping in github so people can contribute for fixing it through pull requests

You're Brazilian

(((company)))

Kek

When we finally unlock the human genome your DNA patterns will have monetary value.
The people that run 23andme know this and are building up a huge database to sell to researchers and pharmaceutical companies.

You wouldn't even be selling your DNA, you're paying them for the privilege of appropriating your property.

Hardly anyone comes out 100% white, for political reasons. I'd say anyone who is at least 90% white according to the test, is white unless the 10% is Jewish or Negroid.

Because your great great grandma could of been a coalburnner and you would never know. Why do you think shows like maury exist? Because women lie about who the father is

They exist purely to remove the concept of ethnic nationalism from your mind

They throw in noise willy nilly

> already logged genome and jump the queue on genetically targeted therapy

Sign me up, ive got crohns so the only salvation for me lies with that sort of thing

>the foul year of our lord, two thousand sixteen
>paying money to be the product
absolutely disgusting

this is true. they have permission to take any and all samples you send in and keep them. same with hospitals. If you've ever had a biopsy or any tissue removed, the hospital most likely still has it stored, frozen, for any sort of future use/testing. Since 2000 if you were born in a hospital they have a sample of your blood as well, look up baby blood database in the US. you waive any and all rights to your tissue when you request a service done, and they take advantage of it heavily

Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury!
>Meme it! SAVE THE WORLD!

>Germans
>Anglos
>Paddies
>Poles
>Coal burning prior to the refugee crisis
Very unlikely.

And what in your grand conspiracy are they using these samples for. Also blood isn't a great source of DNA.

so Sup Forums where can i get my shit tested where the evil jew zog lizard illuminati wont decode my DNA and turn me into a nigger?

this exactly

oh there is no grand conspiracy. it's just to find trends/have a record. at least not that im aware of, but really the value in keeping any/all samples is just to have records/just in case a specific case needs to be recovered for a special attribute they didnt realize.

if there is a grand conspiracy in genomic studies, i'm unaware of it, and im a grad student in a genetic genome mapping project.

trust me all we are trying to do is identify genes/potential methods to turn them off/on. we are only trying to help humanity through destruction of disease

>99.8% Scandinavian
>00.2% Ashkenazi

You should do it, if anything for you to commit suicide when you find out have 7% ancestry with Africa.

Post 'em

I think the point this user's trying to make is that we're all probably in some database anyway, regardless of if you pay the Gene Screen Jew or not.

>

People overly demonize the medical profession, with fears that every doctor is in on the illumaniti plan to give every child autism through microchipped vaccinations and withhold reptilian life extension technologies. It gets tiring listening to Sup Forums's take on medicine.

I can honestly think the most sinister thing they could do with my DNA is construct a clone to kill me and replace me, which would be an enormous waste of time and money for the sole purpose of stopping some shitposting on Sup Forums.

>They throw in noise willy nilly

Viking blood inc

>Giving your DNA to a private company
>Thinking that company won't hand it over to the feds
ISHYGDDT

This.

And if you're not, one of your folks might be. Which basically means you're in as well.

How do I get this test in Germany. Are there other alternatives?
(Search engines didn't help, I tried already).

Show that 0.1% you arab scum.

Can you try familydna?

Why would you even want to? What is being german anyway, nothing that's right. You're all real germans so long as you believe in tolerance and diversity.

I paid when it was $200, it was worth it for the fun.

I only knew of the Irish and Italian sides of the family, so it was a little surprising, but percentage-wise it matched my expectations.

That said, I don't know if their methodologies are that precise, how they developed reference populations etc.

So I take it as what it is, a new service/technology, and I support their research goals.

What is the 0.1%?

1.7% european ama

Yes goy it's really worth it to have a privilege to be cataloged in Google's DNA database.

How does it feel to be a dindu?

set your algorithm to conservative to clean it up in the settings

23andme is owned by alphabet, your stuff isn't kept confidential and google uses it

>paying money to put yourself in a genetic database

The shame

No one comes back 100% white since mid 2015.

Also their results are all fucked up form all the Americas with traces of Nigger and Indian blood declaring themselves at 9000% European.

Whole database is now tainted.

Tried already. Their website is even more confusing than 23andMe's; also is way more expensive.
Because I'm a firm believer of Eugenics and I don't to be an hypocrite. 23andMe also gives you a relatively detailed analysis of certain genes and what it could mean. If they detect I have something that indicates high chance of passing a disease, then I'll know never to reproduce.

You are anonymized in the system, obviously not a fail safe protection going forward, but it's not that outrageous.

Basically, to find you in the system, someone would already have to have your DNA sequence, so you'd be fucked anyway.

Can anyone beat my high score?

whad de fugg :DDD did the ayys cuck my ancestors?

>one of his ancestors got BLACKED

lmao

Its not bad. Just get the cheapest version. Once you do, download the results and upload them to something call Promethease. This will give a really detailed mapping of your genetics for like 5$

At least you can mark the basketball american boxes to fill diversity quotas.

kek

>high score
>only 12% british
>42% slav

Is Promethease any good?

I figured 23andme + GEDmatch was good enough on it's own.

Im a firm believer in eugenics, but embyro editing is on the horizon as will be targeted genetic therapy. The fact that you are even aware of the importance of genetics and understand the principles of eugenics mean you should pass on your genes more than the 5 billion dindus who are doing it without reflection.

Pass it on and then let future medicine rid your line of the faults.

t. insecure jew

I would ask for a refund. But then again you probably just stole the report.

fuck off nigger. What is it like being a monkey who gets shot by whites for sport?

Supposedly, FamilyTreeDNA is less jewish, despite being owned by a kike named (((Greenspan))). I lost faith in all of them after learning that they sell the information to designer baby companies.

These kikes should be paying US for our white blue eyed, blonde haired genetic code, not us paying them.

I paid your mom $99 to take my genetic material.

Fuck, that was savage

Your mom did it for free. :^)

The Jews keep the test results so they can late exterminate the white man. Don't take these DNA tests

I'm indifferent I guess

I'm more concerned by the availability to get the tests here in Germany. Seems extremely complicated (so far I've read: Buy the test, have it delivered to a 3rd party in USA, then have it shipped to Germany... almost twice waiting time both ways).
That's a point of view I hadn't even considered, thank you. But still, maybe they'll find out I have some obscure genetic flaw, like thyroid diseases, Huntington's etc. Having no information about even my closest ancestors makes it extremely expensive (in comparison) to ask for such tests.

This is when I put the settings to conservative. it could be my pure indo-aryan genes messing with the tech

I wanna do this. I KNOW I'm an Iberian mongrel of some kind but the more strange shit pops up the more I know my ancestors wrecked shop and fucked bitches in the Crusades.

>American
>"""100% white"""

Loving every laugh.

Lets look at the facts:
- Its owned by a half-jew
- Its owned by Alphabet

Google will probably collect your original data, then slightly alter the results before they are given to you, so it fits their globalistic agenda.

>No one comes back 100% white since mid 2015

Is this intentional

It is. It shows the types of diseases or other health problems you are predisposed to along with a percentage of the probability you will be afflicted by it. The results are 5-10 Mins depending on how many results your provide.

DAD GET OFF Sup Forums
this is MY super secret club!
I HATE YOU!

Rate me

>Not Irish-Italian

Not a real American

Kek has spoken

WHERE ARE MY BROTHERS?

I want to do one of these tests but I feel like I'd hate myself and couldn't be proud of being white if there was some 0.1% kike or dindu blood

You would never be admitted to the Thule Society with even the smallest amount of tainted blood.

What if Sup Forums is a research project to find the most powerful turbo autists and they are collecting DNA to create a weapon to surpass metal gear, a clone army of weaponized autism ?

Only white people take these tests?

Nope. I have seen someone with >2.0% Sub-Saharan.

>Pre migration crisis Europe wasn't white
WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND SHIT

AUTI GEAR???

I really want to have that pride of knowing I am 100% non-didnu, non-kike
.....but I can't bring myself to pay $150 for that.
>>maybeimjew

>Hardly anyone comes out 100% white,
nice meme.

Why pay 99$ when you could be born in leaf land and waste 249$ also we have no legal protection against genetic discrimination here and employers can ask for your results same with insurance companys

>Hardly anyone comes out 100% white

You sound like a Swedish teacher.

Aren't these tests actually inaccurate?
I'd I remember correctly, they only take a small amount of genetic information, so you never get get a truly accurate result.

if no known ancestor that is a foreigner from 1,500s you're 100% white.

>I'd
*If

>waste 249$
Actually when I bought it after tax and everything it costed $300

Rate me pls.

Not as white as me

>paying someone for the privilege of giving them you genetic material

=

>giving all your personal info to facebook

Did your slant-eyes take away your colour perception?

you must be (((American)))

I'm scum

>(((23andme))) tells everyone they are X% Ashkenazim
>Motivate everyone to start shilling for Israel
>You will never be accepted as one of them
>???
>Profit

How white am I?

inb4 2% kike

Don't worry lad I was just shitposting.

No slant eyes either just brown eyes and black hair :^)

Incredibly underrated

>giving my DNA and full information to (((23andMe))) or any other sequencing (((company))) so they can build a bigger profile of you

Yeah, no