And Why is metroman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Bhdy96jfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tighten, because he was an asshole.

The guy who made this poster and forgotten Megamind's Goatee

why is this literally the only dreamworks movie without a netflix show

The prison warden.

"Oh there's an alien baby here, I guess it should just live in this adult jail instead of being handed to more qualified authorities."

Cause it's too good for that garbage

i need a list of them

i havent watched any of these series, how do they compare to stuff like the Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Hercules series?

I was going to say that it had a tv series, but apparently it didn't even though I remember there being one. I'm not seeing anything on google, either.

Nvm, I was thinking of the Megamind short

Not as good as Aladdin, on par or better than the other two. The series can be pretty dark and depressing compared to the movies.

doesn't need one. the movie is just too good for a spinoff series.

The State.

There's a good theory floating around out there that the powers that be were terrified of Metroman and thus raised Megamind to be a villain to give him something to focus on. I've explained it terribly.

Here is a better explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_Bhdy96jfU

The Princes of Egypt
Sinbad
Antz

This is one of those fucking movies that end with a dance party.

sadly-

it actually fits the movie though since Megamind is all about presentation

>Megamind constantly dancing throughout the movie
>why did it end with them dancing reeee

I can only imagine Lasseter and Tim Johnson making a bet like
>If Bug's life beats Antz, your studio, from now on, must end 90% of his movies with a dance party
>Deal!

Oh my goodness these kinds of videos are always SO cringy. I love it. I drink this like mother's milk.

Yo, MegaMind was actually good. I appreciate that it's good more than I appreciate it.

megamind / the incredibles crossover when?

You're an idiot, Metroman isn't the bad guy.

He's just someone who's tired of having to play nanny to an entire city for his whole life and wants to live a pretty low-key life of his own instead.

Really having superpowers doesn't mean you HAVE to be the hero doing everything for people.
As long as you aren't a dick using those powers to fuck up everyone else you are entitled to living a normal life like anyone else/

It actually fits the character/ending scene in this case.

>Cringy

How?

all of them because dreamworks makes terrible movies