What was their endgame?

What was their endgame?

To find out what he meant by this.

But who was in the wrong here?

lol

The one who’ll be played in the invetiable biopic.

I loved Stone Quackers. That show was too good for us, and I, to this day, feel regret that it was cancelled.

Lucas Bros was also good, but Stone Quackers was just a one in a million show.

Maybe we'll find out now that the dust has settled.

I actually avoided watching it when it was on-air because the acronym for the show came off as snarky and I didn't like it.
The content was alright to pretty fun, assuming the stuff on youtube was what aired.

Doesn't look very good. And Lucas Bros was lame. So I have no faith in your judgement so far.
Shit..ADHD was pretty shitty in general.

This, Stone Quackers was an underrated gem. Sup Forums ignored it because they thought it was dude weed lmao Problem Solverz eye cancer and spent their faggotry on Golan instead.

Make a bunch of songs that didn't rhyme

An adult version of Cartoon Cartoon i.e. Air a bunch of pilots they either commissioned or were sent and see if they could possibly make a full show out of anything they got.

Is it good?

>dude, what if archie was set in modern times and had even more obvious sex jokes

Didn't the guy who created Moral Orel make this?

It was mediocre and dull, but it wasn't offensively bad or anything. It had a few good episodes. I think it was actually hitting its stride just before it was cancelled.

Stone Quackers was incredible but no one believes me when I tell them ;_;

once Disney owns Fox they'll probably revive it and take back all the Seth shows from [as]

What was it like? Absurdist like Problem Solverz or more down-to-earth?

Well there was certainly an absurdist element to it, especially in later episodes. That said, I didn't really like Problemn Solvers much at all, but I thought SQ was really good once you got a couple episodes in. One episode is literally just a Blue Velvet parody and it's really excellent if you're familiar with David Lynch.

It was originally meant to be competition for Adult Swim or more to the point Toonami, I guess they thought they could muscle in on the stoner crowd while Toonami was trying to pander to weebs. They were greeted with crickets and pretty much immediately gave up which I guess implies very little faith in he program to begin with.
They tried to work the shows into regular Animation Domination, but again it seemed like a no go.
When they acquired the Simpsons channel they needed extra programming so they made it a weekly block to burn it off.
It was a shit show, there was no content, it was a constant loop of the same few shows for months with a few new episodes sprinkled in from time to time, but you couldn't really tell because the entire block was treated like a single show.
Needless to say even senseless filler the network got tired of it.

what was weird was they were constantly producing new shorts and songs for their youtube channel, but 99% of that stuff never aired on TV

Neo Yokio, but the block got cancelled before it got to air