Legal Marijuana

What will happen to the states that have legalized Marijuana for recreational use?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcnOzRnXlo&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2WPo0yE9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that a joint?

pathetic attempt

Probably vote liberal.

less opioid addicts

All existing signs of Trump's policies point to him making it a states rights issue instead of a federal one. So depending on the state you live in it may well be legalized for you.

More money coming in through taxation and regulation.
Less money wasted on putting potheads through the legal system all the time.
Less drug addicts and overdoses.
Less drunk driving deaths

You don't think that the states will overall see a decline in productivity and an increase in crime?

That doesn't answer my question.

I think the you will see more service type employees showing up to work stoned and being giggly and unhelpful. A small portion of the population will quietly partake without fear of getting arrested while everyone else is a degenerate about it and leaves their lives in other states just so they can get high legally.

Only time will tell but generations that grow up in those states will have a higher likelihood of being degenerate

Also, the legslization of hemp will open a whole new industry. It can be used to make quality fabric, paper, and it is edible with high nutritional value.
And it grows like crazy(its a weed), so deforestation is not an issue. Cotton and lumber industries better jump on it instead of fighting it, because whoever gets the jump on this industry will make bank.

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

will happen for all eternity.

Hahaha I live in WA and buy it at the store. Don't really smoke anymore but it's nice to take a hit every once in awhile before bed.

They'll be richer because they got an early start in the massive market of legal pot. They'll have less people in jail compared to prohibitionist states too and their cops will spend more time fighting serious crimes

In the Netherlands, it's pretty much legal (no one bats an eye.) And our weed use is lower than most countries who have banned it. Weed it not that big of a deal and with legalisation you can also regulate the THC amounts. You don't want that too high.

>increase in crime
Are you retarded?

Watch the revenue roll in from the consumption tax.

The same thing that happened when we repealed alcohol prohibition you mong.

The population will see an increase in degeneracy, crime, and tax revenue.

Tbh drug use vary from etnicities.

USA is not the same demograpic as us so keep that in mind

>grow-ops still illegal; will be raided
>everyone in jail for marijuana use/trafficking will not be released
>everyone who has been in jail for above will not receive pardons or have criminal records expunged
>cops will have another reason to pull you over and another means to prosecute you for impaired driving
But it's "legal", lmao.

I'm curious to see if there's a noticeable effect on glass production.

Your rolling skills hopefully improve

pretty much nothing.

I live in a state that just legalized it.

Everybody was smoking it before it was legalized. i would say 95% of people i know or have met have tried it, or actively imbibe it regularly.

There were a ton of dealers, i try not to associate with those people but i could probably access 5+ dealers, and I'm a social hermit.

We get 10% of the profits off it now, and it has a substantial user base.

Nothing will really change, possibly more intoxicated drivers. Because pot culture is literally "Dude, I drive better when high! Its safer!" thats the biggest concern of everyone I talk to.

What crime do smokers commit, other than smoking or possession? They aren't tweakers stealing car stereos to trade for dope.

Decreased productivity in what? Slower making of sandwiches? Many professionals partake in the devil's lettuce and lead productive lives. One profession well-known for smokers is carpentry. It all depends on the person. People that are going to be successful make it happen. Those who put no effort into bettering their situation will suffer, whether they smoke or not.

I'm gonna get high as shit, that's what's gonna happen.

I don't even smoke but even I could roll a better joint than that. Fucking hell lad sort yourself out.

MA here. Already one of the most prosperous states in the nation, this will only bring in more tax $$ with no downsides.

Basically, Robocop.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2WPo0yE9w

yes it is, it worked really well

>ID
>mJBBB0zx

do you think a society where people can potentially be under the influence of drugs all the time is good? you wouldnt say the same about alcohol

>dabsweed

I'm also one not seeing legalization in a good eye even if I do hit the trees. Police control of driving under the influence will become a huge mess. Also the masses of clueless people about weed that will try it and do stupid shit is pissing me off in advance. Allow people to grow and use but that's it.

You know alcohol is legal right? You really see people going to work shit faced? There are guidelines within the workplace, there are guidelines between the states. It will all depend on these guidelines. And as far as crime related to pot... What?

A bunch of never smoked before amateurs will roll shit joints like yours OP

Kek

this kid would die if he smoked pot

Massive spike in road accidents and fatalities

>increase in crime
Find a single example where this has happened in a society following the legalization of Marijuana.

Are you saying there will be the same standards with alcohol?

For example no driving while high (tests will be developed no doubt) and there will be company policies against people showing up to work stoned?

Should employers still drug tests for pot in pre employment screenings and random tests and terminate if they fail?

What if weed is shown to decrease a person's IQ by up to 20 points (and believe me everyone already knows this already). Hiring or associating with a pot smoker is less desireable than a non smoker. Pretty soon all the rich people who dont want anything to do with it will move out and the city will be a hippie hellhole

Testing without drawing blood is gonna be a motherfucker. And even with blood draw, there's still a fuck load of hurdles to leap to decide on a legal limit, and of exactly what compounds.

This shit would've been at least half way worked out if it wasn't a schedule 1 drug. Private companies should still be allowed to institute whatever requirements they desire. Morality clauses and the like are nothing new.