Star Wars #43 (Wed 7)
Thrawn #1 (Wed 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The teaser looked a lot better than I thought it'd be

>Where's the Episode IX trailer? I want an Episode IX trailer!
You'll get nothing and like it!

Twi'leks are back

Here's to another year of Caddyshackposting, thanks, based Caddyshackanon.

It was funnier with solo, because it's been a trainwreck

best girl

And the Great Circle of Life moves on

I think one of these guys is Woody Harrelson

Does that ship even have landing gear? Or do they just float?

They were in Rogue One.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

Canto Bight, Crait, and Ahch-To are all pretty lame

SOLO WILL BE THE BEST SW MOVIE EVER I LOVE IT WOOOOOOOOOO

>trying this hard to be Sup Forums‘s avatar fag

>Those podracer-ass sounds in the Solo trailer

Presumably they only dock while still afloat as opposed to landing like most large vessels, but what do I know, maybe the tip of the bottom of the big mast up front can stand and support its weight with repulsor lifts, or maybe it flips turnways and stands on its engines like a rocket ship.

Love this shot of the ISD

So is he just canon Garris Shrike?

E chu ta.

>All that lovely world-building

The story and acting might be shit in this one, we don't know enough, but A Star Wars Story continues to beat the ST in feeling like an actual universe.

GO GO POWER RANGERS

kek, good payoff user

Haha theres already wild theories now. heres one I found. the star destroyer shot is probably at the maw or Kessel if its the maw. people think we might see a hint that abeloth is about to escape as a Clif hanger in rebels. then in solo she does escape or she's already among the cast of solo and one of the female characters aren't actual who they say they are

How wude!

Doesn't Solo take place before Rebels?

I wonder if we'll find out more about Han's parents in Solo.

Anyone else playing Battlefront 2, and got some advice on that shit show that is the Endor map?

Solo takes place way before Rebels

>Anyone else playing Battlefront 2
Nope

>Abeloth
>even bothering with some random smuggler

Rebels is less than a year away from ANH now whereas Solo is obviously several years before that.

>shills will actually defend this shitshow of a trailer
Good goys, your shekels are on their way, squeak squeak

>Look mom! I posted it again!

Literally what does it take to convince you Sup Forums is right

The denial is so laughable at this point

Soyboy please

What TIE variant is this?

>thinking the fact that someone is Jewish means there's some kind of conspiracy

Why don't you go back to Sup Forums and stay there?

Yeah, for one thing, dont bother with the AT-AT, it sucks and the orbital strike is bugged out (getting patched soon)

You're missing out on a great game, but okay.

It's a Sienar/Incom joint venture called the TIEB-Wing

Don't engage. Move on.

Yo that remixed theme sounds like shit

probably a proto-tie bomber

to be fair it is pretty blatantly nepotistic considering the other talented actors who auditioned

>BF2
>great game
LOL

Harrison Ford is Jewish too, you know that right?

Tie Bomber.

I'll reserve my judgement for the full trailer, but the teaser did look decent

I said they were wild and not thought out

>probably has the same forsight or ability to show the future to someone as the son
>not bothering with someone who goes on to be important later on
> perfect stealth move for Disney to sneak something out for later

I still like this song unironically

>posting a meaningless screenshot
Okay? What does this prove?

stop bringing up abeloth you fucking autistic OCD EUfag, you've been shilling this shit for a fucking year, she's never coming back

Those are some wild hot opinions there, but they don't prove shit. Battlefront 2 is the best Star Wars game in a long ass time.

I'd rather just judge his performance when I see it for what it is than because of his background.

>la la la I can't hear u
>is that the truth? I wouldn't know la la la

thinking its the same user out of a million or so faceless anons Sasuga user

It's still garbage because there hasn't been any "good" Star Wars games for near a decade

I don't understand the normie belief that Rebels is set way before the OT. People don't seem to realize that Ezra is literally the same age as Luke almost to the day.

Dude, come on. People hire coaches all the time, calm down.

It's not even better than Battlefront 2015, and being "the best" at something when there hasn't been any competition in 15 fucking years is no achievement

Battlefront 2 is one of what like 5 games in the last 10 years?

Again, that's a nice opinion you have.

What was the last really good one? The Force Unleashed?

>It's not even better than Battlefront 2015
If you honestly believe this I can only assume your one of those guys with sour grapes that screeches at all the latest Star Wars releases.

Yeah, and even then TFU has issues

You're right of course, I'm not the same guy that brought it up, but I would have preferred one of the other potential casting choices.

Why Dooku is related to Anakin and Han? What does this mean?

Republic Commando

>at a bat mitzvah

>It's not even better than Battlefront 2015
I really am sick of this retarded brainlet opinion

Its literally objectively better in every single way

I'll say this about the Solo trailer, it didn't look as bad as the all the other NuWars trailers.
That said, nothing really stood out or was that impressive.

Battlefront 2015 was astoundingly terrible. Battlefront 2 (2017) managed to do the impossible and be even worse than that. They're not great. They're not good. They're not even ok. They're all fucking trash, and the fact that you put up with it is the exact reason video games are in the shitter in general.

Jesus christ, keep you fucking whining in Sup Forums you freak

It's twice as buggy and just as unbalanced. Are you one of those fags who goes YAAAAAAAAAY THERE ARE DIFFERENT CALSSES NOWWWWW!!!!! for the sake of even less fucking content? And yes there is concretely less content in this debacle than in BF2015. They added a shitton of stuff, and then removed most of the stuff from the last game. The only improvement is the addition of a genuine single player campaign, which is muddied by the fact that the gameplay is still a massive downgrade.

Too short to know anything. Ron Howard is competent, but he was basically hired to make sense of what Disney has already selected as a story. We can't know what Disney wants. For all we know, the previous directors may have been removed because the movie wasn't similar enough to TLJ. We simply don't know what Disney really wants. Rogue One's superior quality remains an anomaly until we actually see the results of Solo. This could go any direction.

Perky tits.

I would love to find out which hoops of logic you're jumping through to come to the conclusion that BF2 has less content, or worse gameplay than jumptrooperfront

Rogue One trailer looked boring and it was a boring movie.
TLJ looked like shit and the movie was even worse.
Solo looks like a very average and cheap GOTG spin-off

You know that's a thing, right?

>I'll say this about the Solo trailer, it didn't look as bad as the all the other NuWars trailers.
>That said, nothing really stood out or was that impressive.

There was a suspicious amount of wideshots and establishing shots rather than character scenes.
Any other movie would have been ripped apart for being so dour with the sets.

But the star destroyer appearing through a storm is a great shot even it literally the rest of the movie is trash.

Epick! I just saw this on Sup Forums!
>Rogue One trailer looked boring and it was a boring movie.
nigger you what? Is your attention span the size of a peanut

>Trailer Hype
You fools. You fucking fools. Give up on the movie end of the franchise.

Into the trash it goes

It's 1 step forward and two steps back.
1. less game modes
2. less maps (if you include 2015's DLC)
3. less guns (again with DLC)
4. less troopers
5. less customization
while adding new eras, ships, and heroes
1 step forward, two steps back, and GUESS WHAT MORE FUCKING UNBALANCED BULLSHIT STAR CARDS AND MICROTRANSACTIONS AND GRINDING

and as for gameplay, it's still all the same problems as before, in a different package, except now it's on top of terrible call-of-grenade GUNPLAY - horrible heat management minigame, weapon accuracy affected by stance, movement, and whether you're zoomed in, slowing down gameplay while building a cancerous new meta with weapon upgrades, endless rolling invincibility (but that was in the last one too thanks to an update), floaty aiming with a shitty reticle and mostly peashooter guns with even less variety than the first, just fucking awful, the only way it could be made worse is if there were limited ammo

>Solo looks like a very average and cheap GOTG spin-off

Solo doesn't look anything like a GotG movie. It looks more like Dunkirk in space.
Cocky spacecowboy is something Han Solo was before Star-Lord was ever reinvented for cinema.

It looks like they're trying to ape RO's aesthetic so hard

oh and the health values and regen/buff are crap too, all around cancerous game
BF2015 was malignant, BF2 is terminal

yeah it's not like the original Han Solo actor was just some construction worker putting up shelves at George's house

>nigger you what? Is your attention span the size of a peanut

>boring characters
>boring plot I already knew the end of
>I didn't even remember the names of the characters at the end and only felt some hint of sadness for the quipbot dying

Next people will say ''B-but read the books'' No, I shouldn't read a book to be invested in a movie. Should have had Galen and Krennic's relationship developed in the film, not in a fucking book. Don't even get me started on how boring Jyn was. What was her character again? Because she switched a bunch of times from hating rebels to delivering speeches about rebellion. inb4 Sup Forumsrist

Good.

Are you telling me Krennic and Tarkins antics weren't interesting to you? Are you genuinely retarded? It was the best movie to come out of the ST and it's one of the best movies.
jesus christ dude, get better taste in film

>literally only promotional material released is a 45 second tv spot
>trainwreck

>It was the best movie to come out of the ST
It's not part of the ST, thank god.
>and it's one of the best movies.
It's the fifth best Star Wars movie, out of 9 and 7 worth acknowledging.

Is this bladerunner 2049

The Cloverfield sequel/prequel trailer came out too and it will be released tonight after the Superbowl. I wish it was based on a comic so we could discuss it in this board, because I hadn't realized how cancerous Sup Forums became after the Sup Forums invasion. I glanced over one of the threads for the trailer and it was "nigger this, nigger that", all in serious tone. Fucking hell.

I can imagine they'll be saying the same about Solo too but I didn't stick around long enough for that.

>yfw Sup Forums is coming back for Round 4
Like this general wasn't shit enough already.