Jerrica Benton

What she a thot?

Jerrica is pure. Jem on the other hand...

Not the hottest but to be fair its because she is animated in a very dated way. Still she deserved better than that Rio dick.

She initiated a love triangle between herself, Jem, and Rio and managed to cuck herself twice and Rio once. If anything Rio got the short end of the deal with all the bullshit he had to put up with.

She breathes... so yes.

But Jem has better hair

Watching Jem it's easy to get the impression that Jerrica is insane but manages to hide it well most of the time.

I wish they could of at least let Rio know by the end of the show. How did Robot Chicken never make a joke of Jerrica telling him the truth then revealing she could look however he wanted with the holograms?

Jem should have had a rap episode

Does she breath?

Is Techrat the original incel?

All of this could have been avoided if that record executive had just reminded her in episode 1 that she had a trust fund,

Reminder a mentally ill tranny ruined the comics

They would have had to actually the source material to make a joke.
Although my question is why they don't have skit about the old Jem fighting the new Jem.

(you)

Is it really mental illness or is it something else.

>When you hit the soy for the first time

His art. He purposely makes everyone fat, or ugly, and a lesbian for diversity reasons. He also really wanted to make April O'Neil a fat black woman.

His April O'Neil. They let him draw TMNT still.

He also gave Jem a shapeless refrigerator body

Isn't this the ma3comic person?

Sorry, meant to post one of his legit fridge bodies and not ugly art by someone aping his

I'd still fuck the shit out of her

Bodyshape seems fine. It's only neither super skinny nor exhuberant.

>Being this mad because you will never be a hot girl.

Is that Dr. Blight?

Before the accident.

>You'll never pollute Dr. Blight's face and jack off on her scars

WE HAVE NO MOUTHS AND CANNOT SCREAM AT THE BEASTS BEFORE US!

What they originally looked like

Jetta's got a slim figure, Pizzazz and Stormer have pear-shapes, and Roxy actually has an hourglass figure. Campbell has a bad issue of sameface and reused character desings along with showcasing a fat fetish.

They turned my childhood waifu into a fat lesbian.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID THEY DO TO STORMER!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUGH

Everyone always makes a big deal out of Stormer, but Roxy is the cutest Misfit

Roxy looks like a linebacker, she's not "fat" but she's beastly, as in has a body that could take on most men with those shoulders. I can accept the demo the comics were going for though, I don't find it attractive but I don't hate it, I want the brand to be revived and these comics clearly made it important to some people even if not many.

My fury will quake the very heavens.

>Misfits actually look like a bunch of misfits and not evil barbie dolls.
>This is bad for some reason.

I appreciate that they made an effort to differentiate the four, but did they really have to make Stormer and Roxy that fat though?

Stormer is fat, Roxy if buff but Campbell's simplistic style on this didn't really show it very well (or one can assume that Roxy still has a pretty high bodyfat % due to constantly eating).

Ross Campbell thinks that making characters fat and ugly is a political statement and he purposely does it with all of his art. Also he likes lesbians and gay shit.

>(or one can assume that Roxy still has a pretty high bodyfat % due to constantly eating).
If I was shrunk down, would she eat me?

Depends, are you a bagel?

Could be

>Reeeee come on!! Make this an outrage thread!!
Dude Jem has always been for the gays. Christy Marx wanted Jem to be gay and progressive from the beginning. Your outrage is retarded.

The real issue isn't that Kimber and Stormer are lesbians, the real issue is that they hooked them up immediately then had them have the exact same fight with each other every arc.

That transition was excellent.