What's wrong with race mixing?

What's wrong with race mixing?
We are all equal after all...
We are all apart of the #HumanRace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vtFg4An7kU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would argue that the only way you could call 2 people equal was if you believe in God and all lives having inherent worth in His eyes. I'm curious if you can name any other way we are equal?

Niggers aren't humans.

Second post, best post.
>flag

We are all apart of the human race and therefore equal
We need love not laws

We are all equal, everyone of us.
Your hate filled bigotry is not welcome here

Commonality does not mean equality. For instance, my brother and I both have two eyeballs but our vision is very different.

But there is not difference but colour of our skin between any human?

Take a look at this, Aussie. I know this is a shitpost but it'll teach the other newfags what kind of people niggers are.

>
Attention whoring; nothing more

Lol dats racist

She only cares about taking a selfie to show off her little negro boy toy to upset her parents. Sad

Except when you're talking about Sin, one invokes the judgment of God just as much as a multitude

>learn to pivot CTR

I'll give you protips today in your shitthreads:

-tip #1: YOU SIMPLY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MOVE THE NEEDLE HERE.
You shitheels are way above your paygrade on /pol.

PSYOP MONSTERS LIVE HERE.
your "rules" of engagement don't apply.

You dummies need to lurk.
Tell Brock
Tell Fishbine
Your posting is actually hurting your agenda.
(In case you haven't noticed)
Every stupid pivot has backfired irl
>you haven't fucking noticed?

Get out while you still can CTR.
there will be no happy ending

There nothing wrong with race mixing.

How is this related to international politics?

OP IS A CUNT

Oi fuck off you druggo come fight me bring us boys

What about specifiv diseases for 1 color of skin?

once you go black we don't want you back

nobody is equal, being equal is the greatest lie ever told.

Negro is an offensive term.
I'd prefer you say 'African American' thank you

Equal doesn't mean equally good.

if the woman wants to be socially ostracized as a single mom with a niglet when Jamal inevitably bails

tl;dr burn the coal...

>Your hate filled bigotry is not welcome here

Kangaroo nigger doesn't know where he is.

Human is a specie
Races are subdivisions within a specie

Some people are better then others but that is based on character rather then race

>disowned immediately

Nothing wrong with it, history has shown that it makes some people so mad that they will tear down all of civilization to stop it though, so its like a reset button on degeneracy

>watermark

That's NOT Inter-racial

It's BEASTIALITY!

WW+BM= Liberal, BLM, future criminal, and a drain on society.

WM+BW= Redpilled, hard working, non-criminal, and a contributing member of society.

Read my very first post . I'm talking about any form of equality removed from God.

1/10, I think we're done here

Exactly! We need to come together as one species and destroy all sexist/racist/xenophobic treatments of 'others' we all are one United family

It's pretty much disgusting.

I don't know how their fathers accept it.
I would very likely chop his dick and disown her

You are literally putting your offspring at a disadvantage by race mixing.

I guess now that the NSA got us to elect Trump, now they're going to stoke the divide and try to make us go the opposite direction for the 2020 election

That's OBVIOUSLY due to structural discrimination against African Americans and poor socioeconomic conditions resulting in bad schooling. We need to invest in the future of our nations, black students

Supreme lack of interracial amateurs in this thread. Why do I even browse this board anymore?

How many have you seen woman who go after Asians instead of blacks?
Not so many
Why?
>BECAUSE THEY ARE SLUTS GOING FOR BIG BLACK DICK

They can excuse themselves that niggers feel the rhythm or can jump, but it comes down to those bitches being insecure
Those niggaz then dump those sluts and leave them as single mothers with half nigger child

Niggers have pathological culture and you should never consider mixing with them, because they then blame every black person that don't want to be a part of a fucking black community

Somehow I still don't know what is bad to mix with Asians, but I have a feeling that if there would be more mixed white-yellow families then similar issues could show up

Still I haven't even got to the point that they are traitors to their own race

/thread
At least white men don't leave their nigger wives.

Katie Price and son.

Shit post or not i used to think this way back when i lent left. Used to smoke alot of ayyy lmao. But yeh its a nice idea but unfortunately its kust not how the world works. Having that frame of mind just leaves you and your tribe vulnerable and weak. If every cunt suddenly adopted that peace love understanding happiness liberal shit then maybe it would work. But as long as there are a mob of cunts looking to wipe out others because of their ideologies then you have to man up and play the fuckin game where the others set the bench mark.

It really is unfortunate. The liberal utopian planet earth is a very nice idea but literally impossible. Utopia literally means a place that does not exist. So wish into one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

>a part
>apart

AUSTRALIA CMON

Fucking hell is it even sentient? Poor thing got the worst out of both genes.

>BECAUSE THEY ARE SLUTS GOING FOR BIG BLACK DICK

Can you blame them though?

Maybe if we stopped discriminating against foreigners in our bigoted white Christian societies they would not hate us.

Ima okay with zis.

White KIKE matters!
youtu.be/vtFg4An7kU4

now that's the australia we know and love

This is because White Women and Black Men is a forced meme by the Jews. Women see it on TV every 5 seconds and it gets programmed in their brain. Jews know that women like testosterone and black men have a lot of it, so they push race mixing on women to make them okay with the idea of kissing a stinky broke nigger who there is no future with. They dont push White man / Black women because men don't like testosterone. They actually push White man Asian women instead, because AW have less testosterone generally. The problem with this is half asians look generally white, and is a slower way of killing off the whites.

yeah youre right god created us all equal

Katie Price

fuck of redditor Sup Forums isint about politics, its about freedom of speech

Jesus.
All mutts end up getting the worst of both genes, from a biological and genetic perspective. And from an evolutionary one, their white parents have fucked up their bloodline, and their bloodline will forever be remembered as the bloodline of a negro.

>apart
Yes, i agree.

Romanian idiot has aspergers

Aussie, your shitposting is getting worse each minute