Reliable news

What news sources do you consider reliable and unbiased?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com
tass.com
interfax.ru/news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There isn't a single one. You have to sample lots of sources, even Sup Forums, to get a clear picture

MS paint infographs

All news is biased one way or another. Take your news from multiple sources and determine the truth for yourself.

Sup Forums

None of them. Not even a single one.

Modern journalism is a complete abomination. 90% is trash or propaganda. You have to go for diverse sources and use your brains. Run away from op-eds

Breitbart
i also go to neorxn.com

NPR is biased but its an obvious bias and they do try to be fair. At least they keep buzzwords to minimum

Nate Silver

unironically this

only Sup Forums gives me the in-depth analysis and hard hitting investigative journalism i crave.

NPR is the most dangerous news source to listen to as they mask their bias so well that you might find yourself agreeing with what they have to say. It took the election and their Trump coverage for me to see how drowned in the kool-aid they really are.

OP here, I totally agree. I comb a number of different sources myself but I was wondering what anons read in particular.

Gotta get news from somewhere

The Onion. Inb4 it's satire, but really it's just prophecy.

Sup Forums is the only place to get the raw stream of happenings

you just have to be quick-witted enough to separate the truth from the dopey shills

not hard considering how bad shills are at their job

Infowars, sputnik, rt.com and breitbart

Onion is owned by $hillary backers.

rt.com

>every NPR discussion is balanced panel featuring a Democrat that hates Trump and a Republican that also hates Trump
>NPR interviews read like Hillary press releases
>Only Trump staff get aggressive follow-up questions
Not going to donate this year, NPR has jumped the shark

Do you even filter? Shit I can listen to Alex Jones and tell when he's bullshitting and when he's being super cereal.

Drudge is my top news aggregation site. Pisses libtards off pretty good, must be something right with it.

>unironically listening to Alex Jones

>neorxn.com
Listening to NPR day after election was awe inspiring. They sounded so sad and deflated HUEHUEHUE.wav

You need to find individual people as opposed to an entire organization

All organizations are biased.

IJR, Independent Journal Review

KCNA

None.

He said unbiased, Spurdo.

>tfw you realise the news is worthless
>tfw the entire thing revolves around telling people how bad things are elsewhere and how fortunate you are to be in your comfy house
>tfw the only good news they ever cover is something to give you hope, but the chances of achieving are almost non-existent (winning the lottery for example)
>tfw you realise the news exists solely to remind you you could be worse off and the more you're bombarded with it the more you'll stay in line for fear of being taken away from your comfy surroundings

As ridiculous as it sounds Sup Forums is genuinely the only place to get actual important news from. It's like twitter for people who aren't afraid of life and tell it like it is without fear of being banned because they said a trigger word. This is the only place I know of that puts facts before feelings and that's the most important part of telling any news.

This senpai.

Though to be honest the best thing to do is find a half dozen various sources on any issue, then interpret it on what you know. Don't trust any person or thing to tell you everything.That's how we got echo chambers

>Hufflepuff Post
>Last Week Tonight
>Tumblr
>My gay hairdresser

None? I read US, British, German, Russian, Ukrainian media and in cases of events taking place elsewhere theirs as well - all are shit, no exception.

The best way to get news is topic aggregators, just scrubbing for all articles on web related to specific topic. For the modern wars for example best was Militaryphotos(currently TheMess) or similar topic aggregator communities.

Experience wise, best way to get info you dont know about the topics, is to read comment sections on articcles on newssites (articles themselves are worthless often, but in comments (on moderated sites mostly where they are not pure spam and trolling) there usually plenty of useful discussion)

Well, I'm not going to deny that none of the sources I really rely on are part of the mainstream media. First and foremost I go to Breitbart or Rebel Media along with the usual red-pilled YouTubers (Alex Jones, I'm afraid, I find unwatchable with his relentless merchandising and his insane swollen ego, though his Brit sidekick Paul Joseph Watson does excellent work).
But the mainstream media isn't yet cucked in its absolute entirety.
Here in Europe there is a lot of absolute cancer, yes. I'd rather tear my eyes out than read The Guardian or watch the BBC. But most European nations still have at least one daily paper - or in the worst scenario one weekly at least - that doesn't push the globalist agenda and even, to an extent, resists it.

In the UK there is The Spectator: an amazingly red-pilled publication, given that it is one of the oldest news periodicals in the world.

Here in France Le Figaro - a mainstream newspaper with a high circulation - still gives a platform to journalists that no US or British newspaper would allow to appear in their columns, like Eric Zemmour and Ivan Rioufol.

And even in super-cucked Germany there is an excellent weekly newspaper available on most newsstands, Junge Freiheit, that resists the globalist agenda. Even the very mainstream Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung is mostly readable from a red-pilled point of view, although they were part of the international Trump-hate campaign (unfortunately here in Europe even the most red-pilled media sources are Trump-haters).

Al Jazeera of course.

i.e. the likes of NYTimes is worthless. On other hand, you can discover a lot of valuable info in comments to their articles, which you can then look for and research on your own.

On other hand, Guardian is slightly less biased than NYT, but its comment section is pure spam.

Yeah Drudge gives a decent cross-section of the news. That's one I check daily.

I also skim Huffington Post just to see the opposite perspective. It was hilarious when the Donna Brazile thing was happening, it took Huffpost so long to even give the story a mention in a story halfway down the page.

Are you fucking nuts, Weird-Flagged Unidentifiable? The Guardian is forty pages of high-pressure globalist propaganda, six days a week. The ONLY things ever worth reading in it are the furious bile spewed at the lying excuses for "articles" by reasonable people in the Comments sections. Which is why they mostly no longer allow comments.

Not really a "news" source but Wikileaks is the most reliable/honest I'd say.

Otherwise, just read a bunch.

Compared to other British media, Guardian has chance of having occasionally actually decent articles - while for example higly valued BBC never does.

So when wanting to check reaction on some events in UK, i usually visit Guardian rather than others. But its personal experiences, prefferences. For example i actually respected NYT up until around 2008.

fpbp

At least Sup Forums doesn't pretend to be fair and balanced.

Obviously Univision amirite guys?

Honestly, I have no idea what you are doing on Sup Forums. The "Guardian reader" is a synonym for "left-liberal virtue-signaller" even among blue-pilled British people. The Guardian is PURE CANCER. I defy you to find a SINGLE ARTICLE among the 20,000 they have published in the last six months on Donald Trump that is not an overt, unapologetic attempt to destroy him. I defy you to find a SINGLE ARTICLE that they have published in the past 18 months on the so-called "migrant crisis" that is not an overt, unapologetic attempt to pressure governments to dismantle borders and import invaders to an even more insane extent than they are willing to do of their own accord.

Anime News Network.

Anonymous anime image boards

If you ignore articles about Russia and opinion pieces RT is kinda neutral.
When I read some western news it feels like fucking Pravda reversed edition, reee fucking russkies shelling innocent civilians that chose to stay in a Leppo with homofriendly islamists, in other news Mosul is 100% terorrist city and few civies there are hostages, gotta bomb them all!

You are a fool if you think RT isnt pushing hardcore propaganda, it just so happens that it is in their interest to report the truth.
RT is a medium with a deffensive stance aiming at rationale for propaganda purposes, so as long the west has an anti Russian sentiment, expect them to report truthfuly.

>hardcore propaganda
>it just so happens that it is in their interest to report the truth.
So truth is propaganda now? damn.

And yes i understand RT is biased in reporting.

Duh i like reading german Zeit/Spiegel the most - and i am by no means leftie pro-nato shill. It reflects the current trend of propaganda in german media the most.

As far British media goes, the reason i select Guardian is that the somewhat objective articles or simply articles that actually do list facts or do research on topic that i found, usually came from there - burried under mount of propaganda and not in front page, but still existing. And no, i am not trying to tell its a good media - but occasionally its methodical, as real journalist have to be.

Also, another tip would be: read "news" not "editorials". You should realize that most "news" sites are just aggregators/blogs with no actual journalists bringing news, being in place of event or understanding the topic: that applies for 99,9% of printed and web media with exception of their own rare research.

So rather, as biased they can be, just look for actual reporter work aka new agencies:
reuters.com/
bloomberg.com
www.afp.com
hosted.ap.org/
tass.com
interfax.ru/news/
ria.ru
www.news.cn/english/
www.handelsblatt.com/ticker/agentur/
etc

ffs, not getting news from Yaraon.. pleb

fpbp

Spidr.today
Speaking of, why is /new/s so fucking slow?

Can some gracious user point me in the direct of good podcasts?

Learn from the kikes on this board.
"Anything you hear is intended to shape your mind."
Be very careful what you choose to believe, sometimes the truth can be a powerful propaganda weapon, commies knew that, dont always base your oppinions on the truth alone.
Russians are lawful good though, at least in this timeline, you can trust them.
I watch russia24 sometimes as a news source.

I come to Sup Forums

You really need to know how to sift through the garbage here, because there's more useless shit here than useful info. However you can fucking guarantee that if something important is HAPPENING somewhere in the world, then someone on Sup Forums will be raising hell about it.

>They don't even Associated Press
>girlslaughing.jpg

Seriously, all the large media organizations that do television, radio, and print all get the base story from AP. If you want to be based, all you have to do is download AP Mobile on your phone, and then you get it when they do, just the raw story, no spin whatsoever.

Op

This is fucking great

The Corbett Report's got a great back catalog of even-keeled conspiracy investigations