South Park

So, what do you fags think about the new SP episode, considering the surprise reworking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM
vimeo.com/189510859
vimeo.com/189380722
southpark.cc.com/clips/0xr7bk/its-the-president-elect
youtube.com/watch?v=EhF0VR1PFRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The second half was hilarious. You could definitely tell they had to piece it together next the last second

"It's bill, and bill"

I don't watch that crap anymore.

matt and trey have obviously become full on leftist cucks.

>matt and trey have obviously become full on leftist cucks.
That's not it. I think they just don't give a crap about their tv show any longer. And they probably didn't give too much shit about the election either...

But yeah, current season sucks major ass.

This.

Figured it out about 5 years ago, now. When did they do the coon? Series was already shit by then.

Go look up Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein)

He writes South Park now, or gives the approval.

>Matt, Trey, you stupid fucking goyim, wheres my propaganda

Beg of our forgiveness, chosen one, had a small problem and we are fixing it up real quick!

>Unforgivable.Now bring me your wives.

they dont write it anymore, has nobody watched the making of stuff on the newer seasons.

They get fuckers in there like Patt or that one dude that helped Seth Rogan make Super Bad.

They just say "ok" and voice the shit while building lego models in their office, true story.

Very much dislike that in the previous video, Garrison specifically said "vote for Hillary Clinton" instead of her parody election name.

>The hand of the jew

You guys really dont understand modern propaganda until it becomes blatant... its not meant to work on you, it actually works on other people.

Just because you cant be tricked into voting for Clinton because youre this far to our side, doesnt mean we should continue to support their garbage and enable them to brainwash the other side.

Watching SP gives jews money, and enables them to strengthen the ideological resistance of the enemy.

The coon was awful. Only thing worse is current season.

Jews are extremely inbred, they have a higher rate of mental illness and birth defect.

In the book "The 48 Laws of Power" one of the rules brings up a reference to the Rothschild family, and how they would marry their own family intentionally, to maintain loyalty and secrecy within the family.

The Rothschilds secret to success, says the book, was incest.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkUJQCKxaM

It should've been an hour.

It was shit that whole season, the coon is all I remember, but it was shit too.

I think it was shit for like 2 seasons before that with a decent episode every 2 or 3 episodes. I used to watch every new one, each week with a couple buddies.. it got so horrible we just stopped, after years of this routine.

It got that bad.. so when I see Sup Forumsacks actually taking that shit seriously, I shake my head and assume they must be part of the Reddit invasion.

It felt really rushed and a total mess. Really disappointing considering how great the rest of the season was.

South Park stops being funny as soon as you outgrow its protagonists.

Didn't watch and haven't watched sp in several seasons. Show has gone to complete shit. I'm suprised it's still on the air

No, the original seasons were fucking hilarious and I watched it since I was a kid, until about 5 years ago or so. Im almost 30 now, and the old ones are still great.

The show was sold, Matt and Trey stayed on, but Sumner Redstone calls the shots now.

They made Cartman into an actual faggot, emasculating the prime anti-semite I might add.

Clearly the kykes had an axe to grind.

Meh, the first few episodes this season were funny in my opinion. But, they weren't funny enough to make me remember what day they premier on, I haven't seen one since the episode where the girl shows cartman her vagina.

That tokens life matters shirt is hilarious, and you're an autist if it didn't make you smile.

>I still manage to find a few things to laugh at in the show, so supporting jewish anti-white propaganda is okay, because it doesnt work on me(despite me not being the intended target)

Take it however you want to, I don't really care what a leaf thinks. Please tell me though, what was the anti white sentiment this season?

>women are taking over now

BTFO. Their entire seadon arc only works with Hillary winning. Now they don't know what to do and it's hilarious.

>They made Cartman into an actual faggot,

This, he was the best character on the show and they gutted him.

>muh Jewish propaganda
I haven't regularly watched South Park since like season 10, but wasn't the entirety of last season a crusade against SJWs?

Serves them right for just blatantly assuming Hillary would win. I would think they'd at least have an alternate episode for either scenario. Just proves they are out of touch leftist cucks.

They just don't know what to do anymore

They just don't know how to meme anymore. Has all the meme power has been drained from them and infused into Sup Forums somehow?

The first couple episodes this season were pretty good, with Gerald doing the trolling. The way they portray the Danish makes me chuckle every time too. I'm surprised they didn't take last week off so they would have had more time to adjust the episode. Shows how confident they were that Hilldawg would win.

they entirely abandoned it at the end to say that political correctness is totally right but parody should be allowed because it draws attention to bad stuff by making an example of it.

Bill and Bill was amusing. with "My wife is crazy" Other than that, the episode was a bust.

Didn't like that their message was "muhuhu Women can be anything but the president" as if we need to let women do literally whatever they want or else were evil.

Idk, it's just a tv show but people are stupid and actually will unironically agree.

It was bad, really bad, only redeemable part is following what is happening to the group of troll

South park is terrible now
its not funny or interesting
just 1 long boring episode stretched out into 10 episodes

I think I understand why Cartman has changed now, he's basically being a contrarian faggot, the entire world is waking up and shifting gradually more to the right and some far right; so Cartman naturally does the opposite and shift to the left. He sees that the right is becoming the norm now and can't bend it to his will so he's going in the opposite direction and with the theory about a left wing dictatorship conspiracy being set in motion it makes sense.

The whole turning Cartman into a cuck SJW was for a few episodes but fuck it seems like now they're trying to send a message or something by doing what they did to him. Wtf I thought it was a goof at first but shit.

aww I liked the coon

I'm curious to see how far they'll push this shit with Bill alluding to Hillary being a fucking psycho.

they hate sp with a passion

>, but wasn't the entirety of last season a crusade against SJWs?

There was no crusade at all.

They basically just propagated those views.

>watching South Park after season 10 when all their episodes became 'deep' and 'LOL CELEBRETIES'

Why?

>Member when south park was good?

Lol you tools are too mature for south park now, right? Last season was amazing, this season is meh but the obvious rewrites they had to do this week made for an interesting watch.

This

>Last season was amazing,

No it almost was but fizziled out.

It should have ended with cartman getting revenge against PC principal scott tinnerman style.

love southpark but god this episode was so fucking awful

I think with this season, you can see the interference to make it anti-Trump propaganda.

The joke Matt and Trey clearly wanted to set up to put a new spin on the old shit sandwich vs. giant douche routine was Hillary = Ghostbusters (2016) vs. Trump = The Force Awakens, but this typical South Park flippancy was too favorable to Trump and they were told they had to change it or it would not go on the air.

It's been a fucked up, confused season from the beginning because they're not allowed to make the jokes they planned, and now it's *really* fucked up because they were told to just make the episode for Hillary's victory.

So are Member Berries going to be the heroes rather than villains? I can imagine a scene happening like at the end of A New Hope when Luke, Han and Chewie receive their medals except the Member Berries receive it from Trump.

I like the potrayal of Denmark and its people. Pretty much the only funny thing this season. Member berries are shit, I don't get the constant Star Wars references, I hate that they portrait Garrison as a cuck in over his head and the part about "trolls" is just outdated. This is not what trolling is anymore. Clearly, this is not what trolling nowadays is.

Well no, they still took the normie view of the election as an uncommonly terrible choice, even worse than the usual turd sandwich vs. giant douche. I mean, they cast Mr. Garrison as Trump, and stated his platform as "fuck them all to death!"

They're blaming member berries for the awful movies lately and the awful presidential candidates. They just didn't play the side of it where people 'member the Clinton era.

They really didn't like The Force Awakens (I agree with them on that point, their description of it being like a "Happy Days reunion special" was perfect) and they really don't like Trump.

Mad Butters is fucking hilarious.

The point of the "member berries" is to criticize the people who voted Trump and actually believe that if we stopped the never-ending cycle of electing a shit POTUS, we could actually effect some beneficial change for the average American.

The hypothesis Matt and Trey are putting forth with those fucked up grapes is that it's naive to believe that things could ever be as good as you remember them, so there's no point trying and we shouldn't elect someone who says mean, embarrassing things.

The anti-Trump propaganda this season oozes out of every episode and I could probably handle that if any of the jokes were remotely funny. Their poor attempts at half-assed political satire come off as stale and just plain shit.

This show culminated with the "Make Love Not Warcraft" episode. As far as I'm concerned, it's been all downhill since then. Anyone remember the "Game of Thrones" Xbox vs. PS3 season? I mean, talk about absolute shit. They've been reaching for years to try and come up with a comedic connection with their audience and just haven't been able to pull it off.

The edgy Gen-Xers it used to appeal to have grown up and no longer find it funny.

Jokes on you I pirate it

>tfw every episode is linked now
>tfw overarching stories
>tfw 2deep4u
>tfw "LOOK HOW TOPICAL"
>tfw no longer any random punny jabs at people or places
>tfw no more silliness like locking butters in a bomb shelter, converting kids to vampires or cooking show faggotry
>tfw all the episodes are dramatic, but ironically dramatic, but to a point now where every 5 scenes there's a zoom and dramatic swell
>the things south park used to ironically do for a joke are now how the episodes actually go
>minor side characters have been essentially removed and either forgotten or replaced with people who are suddenly main characters
>there has barely been any school-based/classroom scenes in this entire series beyond memes in the assembly hall, which is essentially "WE ARE SILLY, LOOK AT ALL THE KIDS WATCHING US BE SILLY"
>Cartman being PC and SJW for a joke has now lasted for so many episodes that it'd be almost weird for him to revert
>Randy gets more airtime than Stan, but even he is limited by "muh pc" and "muh overarching member berry" story
>They're being topical and controversial for the sake of it instead of being funny and relevant in an abstract at best way
>tfw all shows are going to be based on current events now
>tfw this means South Park's future is doomed to baiting the left and the right without actually taking a side
>jokes will all have to fuel this narrative
>we will never go back to each episode having its own little narrative and jokes
>we will never get another tooth fairy episode

Just fuck it up, lads.

See: Half of their jokes were disallowed late in the writing process.

Their protest was to make a Hillary endorsement in the form of "Vote Hillary if you thought [extremely popular movie] was actually not very good!"

They are getting out of touch.

Still aint bad.

Bully proof windoooooooow

My safe space

It was alright. It's clear they had to recut some of the lines to make it fit reality.

And every scene involving puking member berry onto people was not planned.

Reminder, anytime someone is speaking directly to the camera, they're speaking to you, the audience.

They clearly bash both sides
Anyone triggered by South Park deserves to be

Definitely a must read book.

Reminder, Tweek and Clyde are gay.

>Tweek is gay
He's a French, a neurotic and drinks a lot of coffee.

Also reminder that Butters through the 2000s episodes had a thick southern accent

Maybe it's because of all the excitement from the last days but I thought the episode was quite boring.

>kick the baby
>dont kick the baby
>kicks the baby
'member?

>He doesn't understand the Cartman character

Cartman is supposed to be the whining conspiracy theorist that blames everything on something retarded (Jews, Mexicans, aliens, previously)

Now that the left is super retarded as a matter of policy, they've made Cartman into a living caricature of a millennial. He's supposed to satire the dumbest of America, hence his current "Token's life matters" and "women are smart and funny, get over it" catchphrases

little league baseball and Casa Bonita are GOAT episodes because they aren't issue of the week bullshit. OK the Walmart episode was fantastic but that was nowhere near as reactionary as the modern episodes.

There were only 2(two) things that were funny this season. That is the troll arc and Denmark.

I mean there were some funny jokes like the "Women are funny get over it" thing but there were definitely only two actually funny themes.

The episode had some good moments, the Bill and Bill thing was a bit funny, and the rick roll part wasn't that bad

Have some /pol approved South park episode.

forgot links

vimeo.com/189510859

vimeo.com/189380722

I like the preview for this week's episode.

> Garrison: Not too busy I hope?
> PC Principal (nervous): N-Not at all. Have a seat Mr. Garrison.
> Garrison: Excuse me?
> PC Principal: I-I mean President... Garrison.
> Garrison: That's better, bitch.

It's going to make it harder in the future to watch random episodes out of sequence. It's not good for syndication. But with the rise of netflix and the like, syndication doesn't matter like it used to. That's probably one of the reasons they have adjusted their format.

Only a Jew suicide can save this season

Link?

Don't you mean a Jewicide?

southpark.cc.com/clips/0xr7bk/its-the-president-elect

Since when did Cartman get a GF, and why?

Thanks bro
Kek, why only one? Jewicide and leaficide

Since she showed him a vagina
youtube.com/watch?v=EhF0VR1PFRE

Because he saw a vagina, found out girls don't have balls, and that changed his life apparently.

The last few episodes have finally started convincing me Cartman's "change" is genuine. Though it won't last obviously.

I was disappointed. South Park seems to have become pro-SJW unironically.

They never thought Trump would win, so they wrote themselves into a corner.

>killed off the Trump character last season
>turned Garrison into Trump, never thought he'd win. Now the kids have no elementary school teacher or there is no president if Garrison reverts.
>Jenner is vice pres so no

Now I see they gave Garrison Trump hair midway through the season. Why?

They may just invent some BS reason to replace Garrison with the real Trump at some point, if they want Garrison back in South Park.

I mean continuity has never been South Park's strong point until recently when with season-long storylines it started to matter. So I don't think they're too married to Garrison as Trump.

Blue Pilled as fuck.

the only funny part of the last episode was 'Butters! Stop pressing pickle!'

>Now I see they gave Garrison Trump hair midway through the season. Why?
In order to make him more of a Trump. I wonder how they will get this to work out, they can't have Garrison as president for four years.

Member South Park?
I memeber!
Member that they started work 6 days before airing, and just fucked up once because of an power outtage?
Yeah, I member!

And since then they make 2 breeaks each season. I never envied them of pulling something out the hat a week before the show airs, for that it is good

I like it

Lame.

The buildup of Geralds trolling storyline isn't going to pay off. Trolltech is fucking stupid.

And the Garrison/Trump plot is hamfisted as fuck. I don't care they're making fun, it's just not funny. Desperate attempt at being topical, and it just comes off as them running out of ideas.

Enough with the continuity garbage.

They are trying to warn us

I wonder if they'll ever release the original version

Other than that, this season is fucking shit, literally one episode's worth of jokes spread thin over the entire thing,

Its an ok season. For a 20th season its really nice. The episode it self tho wasnt really good but i loved the bill and bill part. I hope it gets better. They really didnt expect trump winning at all, so you can tell Trey and Matt are going to be in the studio over time to fix the corner they wrote themselves into.

This game is going to be fucking awesome tho.