What other cartoon shows would you like to see on the new Disney Streaming Service in 2019?

We already know it will have Monsters Inc. show. But what else. I'd like an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit TV show that is traditionally animated. I'd also like a Reboot of Goof Troop(Or at least give Goofy another show he is my favorite Disney Character.)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a842757/monsters-inc-spin-off-tv-show-disney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please for the love of all that is good tell they arent bringing back high school musical

>Reboot of Goof Troop
>after the lackluster show that’s been NuDucktales

I know this only applies to the 2nd movie and not the first, but

what time is it

Time of our lives

Unfortunately yes, as a streaming series.

I like the New Ducktales. Its different yes, but I find it different in a good way. But hey your opinion.

>Unfortunately yes, as a streaming series.
I fucking hate disney and hope their headoffice explodes

Ya don't like don't pay for it. That's how the streaming world is gonna work. You'll save more money.

>That's how the streaming world is gonna work. You'll save more money.
And yet netflix is loosing money fast, and even though tv still gets acceptable views channels like CN have gone full retard because of it. I wish streaming didnt get nearly as big so shit like disney wouldnt be making more of their crap

ADVENTURE TIME

How do you know there will be a monsters inc show? Was there an announcement?

The thing is they will have to make better shows with more variety of content. They won't be buddied up with other companies like viacom. They will actually have to compete with other streaming services. That's why I have faith it might do well. But that's just me being an autistic Disney fan fag.

I want more Muppets.

digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a842757/monsters-inc-spin-off-tv-show-disney/

>digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/news/a842757/monsters-inc-spin-off-tv-show-disney/
Huh, could be good.

Disney has always made soccor mom friendly kiddie crap, and ruined marvel and star wars for homogenizing it to their shitty brand image. I want all faggots who worship that company to be fucking impaled

That's fine I don't care. Like I said don't like it don't pay for it.

>disney ruined marvel
Do people still believe this? For one, Feige has been in charge almost since the beginning and the mouse gives him free reign, even letting him buck the retarded authority of Ike the Kike who has run the comics division into the fucking ground. And for two, the comics division is in the fucking ground and the MCU is the only thing Marvel that normies care about.

>Like I said don't like it don't pay for it.
Likt thats stopped disney from ruining shit before, regardless if no one buys it

Disney runs the MCU, its because of them they let shit like iron man 3, age of shittron, ant man, and homecoming happen among other things

I would be hype if teenage Boo becomes a thing because of this show.

I would actually be hyped if they did a Champions cartoon in the vein of Teen Titans without "Woke" bullshit.

Just have Kamala, Viv, Nova, Miles, and Cho go on crazy adventures, with Moon Girl tagging along as the little sister/tech wiz.

WE'RE SOARIN'
FLLLYYYIIIIN'
THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH

This is all the comic had to do, but Marvel naturally blows it in favor of outdated wannabe activism.

I have hope for the new writer, especially since he says he's taking books like The New Mutants as inspiration.