Saw a KotH episode and some dude was chasing Bobby around

Saw a KotH episode and some dude was chasing Bobby around

Hank steps out with a golf club ready to bash his head in. How is this guy a role model?

Do you happen to have a child of your own?

If yes: You are a horrible parent
If no: It's obvious you'd think that

>Chasing Bobby

I remember that episode. He cared more about a vehicle than he did his family.

Hank is a terrible father.

Do you care about the law?

If no, then you're an ignorant savage and your opinion is null and void. A golf club could constitute as a deadly weapon.

>nobody ever complains about op pic
>literally seals his wife in a box just because she won't tell him how a magic trick was performed

Calm down Dredd

so THIS...is the power of soy

When your defending your son from attack, on your property no less, you have every right to defend your children and your property. This is Texas to boot, the dude was lucky Hank didn't step out with his Hunting Rifle ready to blow his brains out.
Go back to tumblr.

I mean. It's Peggy we're talking about here.

>defending your son makes you a bad role model
Please don't breed op.

That's not true. Hank was just upset that it wasn't working right. He had sentimental value for it that he refused to let it go and tried everything in his power to keep it running until a train destroyed it.

>muh texas..
>w-we're tough... I support my local police by the way!!!
go back to fucking your cousin and blaming anyone that isn't white for you being unemployed cletus

What are you talking about, Hanks as gentle as a lamb

>tfw you've been lurking Sup Forums for so long that Anons of yore now have kids.

Dangit Bobby what did say about shit posting about me on Sup Forums?

The incident wasn't even on his own property. Hank saw the guy chasing Bobby and got out of his truck with club in hand.

>"/k/ circa post-Sandy Hook" levels of shitpost
yawn

Nice stereotype, spoken like a true Cuckifornian.

Shut the fuck up Peggy

Wasn't on /k/ for that one. I was before that years before but...stopped going after a while.

Do tell.

i literally can't tell if these posts, which would be labeled obvious fucking bait back in the day, are genuine because of how much nu-Sup Forums has slipped into Sup Forumsumblr

>how much nu-Sup Forums has slipped into Sup Forumsumblr

You're just now noticing this? I've been calling this board Sup Forumsmblr since before Steven Universe was a thing.

We can escape this.

He didn't mention any coast. Why are T*xasfsgs so insecured?

>samefagging calicuck still pretends his opinion is worth anything
3 MILLION illiterate students lmao

Dredd has no grounds here, the Judges in Texas-Cit would be perfectly fine with a man using deadly force to defend his offspring.

You are a pussy simple as that

Read the “Castle Law” dumb diddly dipshit

Sup Forums hasn't gotten political user, you have.

>Do you care about the law?
Let's be honest, the court would've sided with Hank. If you beat up a guy trying to harm your kid you'll get a slap on the wrist at the most as long as you leave them alive.

If it was a hunting rifle Hank would be less dangerous because he can't shoot for shit

I get the feeling Hank's the type of guy to call it "THE Sup Forums".

It's bait and you took it.

>muslims and fags forced in comics
>YOU are the one that got political!

>Do you care about the law?
>If no, then you're an ignorant savage
Which law? You speak as if legality and morality are synonyms but how could that even work? Does the same action become morally wrong depending on where you do it? Is it morally righteous to drink alcohol in America yet morally wrong to do so in Muslim countries where they ban it? Or if that's too disparate, does weed shift in morality when you step over state borders?

>How is this guy a role model?

He's not, really. He's a sitcom character, sitcom characters aren't really designed to be "role models"- that's more something you see in children's media.

Well I guess I'll just let my boy get fucked in the ass and move to London.

>boring meme mixed with a boring buzzword
How many cocks do you suck each day?

How can any Texan say this when half the state consists of rapist spics?

user, there is nothing political about your boyfriend stuffing his giant cock in your gay ass.

>he thinks that's political
Diversity isn't (or shouldn't be) a political statement, user

except it is, thats ALL it is, thats all it ever has been.

>See dude chasing your son
>Don't take the nearest weapon ou have to his head

Lay off the soy OP

But it is. It's also stupid as fuck. If Black people need black comic characters, black leaders, black representation and black whatever else then it sounds like they really just need a black country, same for whatever other ethnicity you want to stick in there. How do the multicultists even explain this one? They're literally saying people want to be ruled by, and to consume media featuring their own race, that people can't even relate to a character who isn't a true countryman.

Maybe some artists just like drawing people of other ethnic and religious backgrounds into their stories and you are just a triggered pussy that can't stand the sight of a black character. Also white guys are guilty of this shit these days with them following internet warriors like Richard Spencer and Sargon.

>these days
Nigga it's their country they're not going to fucking India and bitching about a lack of white representation in Bollywood like what the fuck

No, they just stay here go 'boo hoo hoo, I am being oppressed because a liberal said something on twitter. How dare they make a legacy character into someone of a different gender or ethnic background than the original one'

>I've been calling this board Sup Forumsmblr since before Steven Universe was a thing.

And we're all so proud of you

>stay here
Well no shit, once again this is their country. Again with the Bollywood comment.

Why the fuck are you making it about a different country? Very few of them are actually saying anything about uprooting themselves and moving to a different country. People just think it's neat that their ethnic group is being represented more often in media than just the token black guy whose entire role is to just say 'bling bling' or whatever corny as zingers the writers gave them.

>People just think it's neat that their ethnic group is being represented
Which is what I'm saying is retarded here

Ok, those blacks you speak of, they are a part of the country and US culture. They do belong in this country because their ancestors were brought here long ago and whatever roots they had back home are long gone. They belong here, this is their country too. They enjoy movies featuring white people like everyone else. There are those who love things that feature asians to all hell. They just think that it is nice to see blacks in movies aside from Madea flicks.

>so insecure he can't spell Texas or fags

fucking grow a pair you cuck

>t. soyboy

>They belong here, this is their country too.
That doesn't even have anything to do with what I said. I'm asking how people who think diversity is good and multiculturalism is preferable rectify that with the belief that people prefer their own kind in their media, I am not debating who belongs where. You also brought up white people complaining which has nothing to do with it either seeing as, although they agree with the multicultists that they prefer their own kind in their media, they espouse ethnostatist ideals and disparage multiculturalism/diversity, thus remaining ideologically consistent.

Ok, here is the problem, you keep on going on and on about how black people strongly prefer to see their own ethnic group in the media. This is stupid because blacks are notorious weeaboos and if you go on youtube you will see those stupid reaction videos and there are gobs of blacks of all kinds loving the shit out of them. Anime generally does not feature a lot of blacks, yet blacks love the shit out of it. Hell, a lot of the world's most prolific rap artists drop a lot of references to anime all of the damn time.

>you keep on going on and on about how black people strongly prefer to see their own ethnic group in the media
I literally never said this. You have yet to actually reply to anything I have said rather than bullshit you made up.
I guess I can simplify it as you clearly require by asking which of these statements is true and which is false.
>Diversity is our strength
>Minority representation in media is of social importance
But the original question I was asking is how so many people marry two contradictory beliefs, as most of the people demanding representation tend to hold both above beliefs simultaneously.

>'m asking how people who think diversity is good and multiculturalism is preferable rectify that with the belief that people prefer their own kind in their media, I am not debating who belongs where

Your premises being as flawed as they are should be a good indicator that you're on the wrong track. How many black people have you spoken to, in person, about this issue to come to your conclusion? What about Hispanics? Asians?

>How many black people have you spoken to, in person, about this issue to come to your conclusion? What about Hispanics? Asians?
Holy FUCK how could I be any clearer I literally just told you that wasn't what I said. Point out where I said what makes this relevant.

Ok I don't see
>Diversity is our strength
>Minority representation in media is of social importance
as being contradictory terms. I think one is saying it is good to have a diverse set of people which includes minorities. The other says it is good to have these minorities represented in the media more often as they generally have only gotten very specific roles in the past. A prime example of this is that there are tons of Native American actors but they typically are only called in for playing 'chief wigwam' or something like that. So it would be nice to see one in other types of roles.

But it is contradictory because it says that the people prefer their own kind in their media, that they can relate to their own kind better, which is ethnocentric sentiment. You can't just say it isn't when that isn't logically consistent.

How is it favoring one's own race when you say 'you know, it would be nice to see a native in movies who was not the spirit guide type every now and then'? I mean it is just saying that you think that natives can be in more roles aside from a very specific one.

To add onto this
Are you saying that Natives should just be content with only ever landing those kind of roles and that if you think that they deserve a shot at the other ones like everyone else should then it's somehow contradicting the idea of diversity?

>. I'm asking how people who think diversity is good and multiculturalism is preferable rectify that with the belief that people prefer their own kind in their media,
Simple. They'er not the same people. The people that think diversity is good and multiculturalism aren't the same people that prefer their own kind in media. in point of tact, they're often opposing groups.
The problem is that you're conflating "it'd be nice if we all had an equal shot at casting" with a preference.

And to add on to this, idiots here often think that a preference means exclusivity because autists think in absolutes and extremes.
Even IF there were people going "I like seeing stories where the characters look like me" as often as you snowflakes claim (and it's not that common because only political cartoons and strawmen talk like that) that's still miles and miles away from saying "I ONLY want stories where the characters look like me"
Stop being an absolutist cunt.

Which episode? And he's not a very good role model to Bobby. Idiot made Bobby smoke a pack of cigarettes after catching him trying out one. Then HE got addicted to smoking and Bobby went back to smoking in secret as well.

>a golf club

You have no clue how bad shit really is if just a plain golfclub is considered a dangerous weapon in the south

your child's safety > the law

It was still defense of others. Not only was Hank legally in the right, he was morally right to protect his son from the potential assault of a fully-grown man. And Hank backed down when the other guy did, which both de-escalated the situation and set an example for his son.

>father gets ready to protect his son from harm
>"wow what a bad role model"

>Sup Forums: when you want to troll Sup Forums but you know you'll get destroyed within two replies

I can just hear that in his voice

The law is willing to look the other way in some instances. One example being that dad who totally got away with shooting and killing a pedophile karate instructor who molested his son.

Hey, it works in Pro-Pain!