Grubhub CEO

Hope you alt right idiots are happy now that his food delivery service is probably going to go out of business even if people hadn't already forgotten about what he said, are you happy with yourselves??

Other urls found in this thread:

grubhub.com/help/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice link

What happened?

He told his employees that if they support Trump, they would be fired.

Are we supposed to care?

lel. First Brexit, now Trump. The gifts that never stop giving.

He tried to walk it back, poorly, after realizing he fucked himself

inexorably

Yeah I knew that, but if he even considered the move in the first place his business is probably in a cucked area.

I know, it's great... Things are finally starting to look up for us, huh?

I know you're trolling but what happens to him is the direct result of all your civil rights legislation.

You shot yourselves in the foot.

>uber eats
>door dash

Only fucking roody-poos ever used grub hub.

GRUB THEM BY THE HUBBY

Source they are going out of business? I would imagine Never Trump people would switch over to GrubHub to show their support.

Talk shit.
Get hit.

grubHub by the pussy!

LOL thanks for that, Germany

Thrilled.
When I go to work, I do my job and don't talk politics to the people I work for BECAUSE when people don't agree with you, you won't be asked back.

He lost touch with this reality, and got a reminder. Go to work, do your job, and stfu about politics.

That would probably be a good thing. I should stop ordering delivery and just cook healthy meals myself. Also, threatening to fire people over a vote is pretty lame and you reap what you sow.

What do you care? You must be either a. an employee or b. a stock holder.

That said, if the free market says their service isn't worth the money, then buh bye!

I hate the guy who started it typical corrupt Irish American Chicago Democrat his entire family is

So, what kind of damage was done anyways?

Getting so bent out of shape due to politics is incredibly unprofessional. If you run a business you're in it to make a profit. Have fun doing that if you decide to alienate potentially half of your customers and employees.

But who would use a site with such bad reviews.. lol

Good. He should be investigated by the SEC for stock manipulation also.

This type of corporate politics will come to an end. If you as an owner or ceo of a company want to weigh in and seay the political field, please be prepared for the backlash. This goes both ways. Keep your mouth shut and run your business like a good little goy.

Any shithead who brings political ideology into the conditions of employment deserves to go out of business.

amen

I'm literally shaking

Postmates promo code $10 off: 2hyc

>I'm literally shaking

go to the contact page they have achat function. ask the employee if you can get the ceo to personally deliver a 25 pound bag of salt. enter fake email address each time.

grubhub.com/help/contact-us

Wow wow wow fuck this guy

>mfw I use Just Eat

damn, maybe it was a bad idea to alienate a large chunk of your workers and customers for literally NO REASON AT ALL other than to virtue signal
really makes you think

investors pulled out, stocks plummeted, employees quit, clients canceled, etc

good let him go out of business. hes the idiot that wanted to fire every trump supporters that work for him. hes a shit bag..

>I firmly believe that we must bring together different perspectives...including ideological preferences.
>If you do not agree then you have no place here.
>New administration deserves our open minds and a chance to lead.
Why are liberals so fucking dumb and incoherent

I swear, if I read that e-mail as an employee, I'd have my lawyer write up a resignation letter for him, along with a court date.

Yes, I switched to Seamless. It's actually better

>are you happy with yourself??

yes

fuck these anti-trump cunts for being stupid enough to believe the (((media)))

go to their contact page and ask them a legit question in the chat function. then ask them if they know any good alternatives to grub hub and if the ceo can personally deliver salt

What a fucking idiot. This is 'if you voted Trump, block me on FB' taken to an extremely retarded level.

>work at GrubHub
>boss get's triggered by the god-emperor. Says stupidly illegal things online.
>Tell him publicly and with witnesses you voted Trump.
> He can't fire you because of employment law. If he does hit him with the a lawsuit.

Grubhub owns seamless. Its literally the same thing.

pretty happy thanks for asking

>President cuts your company and income tax
>Have a cry and tell your employees they will be asked to resign for political views
>Destroy your company
>Wake up in 2018 and ask what the fuck did I do all that for?

how did this cunt become the CEO of anything

I wish I had rich parents who could fund spastic start ups until 1 didnt fail

doing right now

Nice

How do people not realize the Trump Curse yet. Bad luck befalls everyone who crosses him.

Friendly bump

>Tried to use grubhub once.
>Didn't service anything within 50 miles.
>Went to OrderUp.
>Dozens of options.

No loss.

Its called the trump effect

bomp

Works for me. Fuck that bullshit.

update?

Oh no, looks like you'll have to ride your scooter a whole half a mile to the nearest McDonalds to eat now.

Talked to Rahim and all he did was copy paste stuff and when I asked for the salt delivery he left.

Wait wait wait one second...what's alt right?

libcuck buzzword

Why do you dribbling libtards assign blame to everyone but the source? He said it, he can live with the consequences when people decide to not use a service making money for an emasculated piece of shit.

>choosing political choice over work performance for employment
That's like the stupider kind of rasicm. Thank fuck.

So...
Some CEO throws a hissy fit, makes a SERIOUSLY wrong decision, and you don't have the balls to say something to him about it, instead you come here to bitch?

Fucking idiot... grow up you piece of shit special snowflake millenial

>> He can't fire you because of employment law. If he does hit him with the a lawsuit.

He absolutely can fire you for that, or for no reason at all. It is not illegal in Illinois (where GrubHub is headquartered) to discriminate on the grounds of political beliefs.

Still, I encourage someone to call his bluff, sue, and then let it go to the SCOTUS.

Quite happy thanks for asking.

Absolutely.