Why do Americans cut the tip off their kids dick off?

Why do Americans cut the tip off their kids dick off?
Are they Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12293/full
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of them are.

btw the circumcision rate in the US is rapidly going down. finally the people of this country understand it's not a good practice.

I'm circumcised since I was a baby, what's so bad about it?

Excuse me, OP, that is called gender reassignment surgery.

There's some minor chance of permanent injury or death, but in most cases it's simply unnecessary to do in the first place. Hygiene is much improved since it's implementation as a healthy thing.

hose dicks are extremely jealous of us.

Women think their penises look freakish in comparison. Once you've seen a cut dick, the hooded dragon looks disgusting and stupid -- like a dog penis.

The tip of your dick is gone making the head a dry shrivelled up mess.
Your parents are retarded

circumcised penises are more aesthetic

(((you)))

Circumcision is a social norm in america, all dick look weird but you really don't want yours to look different from the other dicks around you.

> Argentina
> white
Only one man sorry

Decrease in sensitivity, risk of permanent injury if improperly done, no health benefit whatsoever. It's an unnecessary operation that does more harm than good.

you will never know the feeling of having the same orgasm strength as uncircumcised bros, feel bad for you

Red pilled mother decided no circumcision for me. I'm glad she made the right choice.

No, but I have a feeling the Jews did it so they can hide in case of anuddah shoa or some shit.

What's it like knowing you're literally incomplete as a man, on a physical, human level and that you will never experience having sex as it was supposed to feel? In fact, that makes you technically permanently a virgin for life. Kek.

in the 1970s circumcision was 'pushed' by the medical community as being 'cleaner' for males.

listen we're working on getting rid of it, but it involves getting a whole generation of men to admit there's something wrong with their dick. see the difficulty?

90% of burgers are retarded

>Americans actually defend this

WHY

It was used in the past when there was no access to water as easily as there is today to keep dick cheese away. Today it's retarded.

you got jewed because your parents couldn't resist the circumcision salesman

>male circumcision
Mark of being Jewish or Jewish property.

wtf im not circumcised but my dick looks much more like the righthand one

needs to change... its outrageous. not ok to mutilate woman genitals but is ok to do it to men... yet woman are somehow less equal... fuck that... how about we admit the fucked up shit we are doing to our men.

Yeah it's not like it gives the infant a lifelong trauma that hurts his abilities throughout life. Nothing at all like vile blood magic at all goyim..

you know that skin can move right?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEE

Americans have had private health insurance instead of a public plan. If the states were like the UK with its NHS infant circumcision wouldn't be routine since it is an elective procedure. Nobody wants their tax dollars going to useless shit. Private companies however have to compete for customers. Paying for minor procedures like this makes a plan seem more attractive since it is a small one time cost for only half the customer base.

>decreased sensitivity

There have been studies on this user, and the difference is so miniscule it's statistically irrelevant.

You literally fell for a meme

Yes, goy. Dont blame your shitty parents for being cucks.

These fucking faggot threads again.

Actually in the USA it was fucking asshole Christians that wanted to try and prevent men from masturbating, was not a health reason.

can still blow a load, don't care

>muh dikk

Nice try.

You would if you knew what you were missing lmao

Nigger I can tell you that I couldn't have my head out rubbing around in my pants all-day for the discomfort. Your dick is dead

Some tribes in Africa say the same about lip-stretching or cutting off ear of a baby, or slicing whole body full of scars.

Just unnecessary and barbaric,nothing else

ITT burgers defend their penis that was mutilated as a baby by their jewish overlords

No but they are runned by jews

The tip is still there, you nonce.

It's the fucking woman, ignore the feminist retards. woman really run America... and they dont want to suck a uncut dick... cause they are use to cut ones... so they want their babies dicks to look like the ones they are use to. its fucked...

You're awfully concerned with the sexual pleasure of other men, let me tell you, it's no problem.

If I pull my foreskin back and walk around I pop boners because it feels so good rubbing against my underwear. It definitely decreases sensitivity cutbro

are you being paid by soros to defend your completely numb bellend?

I will give you a super circumcision all the way down to your balls if you keep using ellipses

>he doesn't know all women secretly want to be ravaged by dogs

Beta male detected

Feels really bad having a mutilated penis. I know some of you like to rub it, so go ahead. I can't really feel any worse.

>believing anecdotal evidence.

>mud dik
Sure sound's like your the nigger

I never said there would be no difference faggot I said it was small and irrelevant.

That's certainly a part of it, but in either case, it's simply a cosmetic procedure at this point, unless you've got that condition where the foreskin is nearly inflexible.

>Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. (Genesis 17:12-13)

ITT jew slaves rationalizing their mark

>small and irrelevant

So it's a lot like your cock?

Jewish doctors and dumb bitches

So do you wear a hood for your dick or something?

>get one chance at life
>mutilated dick
i would probably defend it too if i was as unlucky

you don't need evidence for something like this, just use your fuckin head mate
if your dick is grating against your underwear for literally decades, you are going to lose more sensitivity than if the head of your penis was covered in some sort of protective barrier, like a foreskin.
you got jewed, and you will never be a complete man. better to accept it and move on and not let your offspring get jewed too.

There is actually no problem like that, at least if you wear underwear.

You're a fucking retard.

>sistematically slashing babies dicks for no reason whatsoever

Who could be behind such devilishness?

yeah i feel sorry for cutfags.
they got their dicks sliced up as babies and now they have to rationalize it until they die.

Not an argument.
Getting a little worked up eh?

who said I was cut you fuckin strayan?

anyone here even had a circumcision as an adult? what was your experience like before and after?

It's better than the slowly rising American practice of cutting the whole dick off.

ahaha fucking burgers with mutilated dicks defending their torture xD

before: girls hated it, said it was gross and wouldnt give me head

after: girls loved it and i literally cant even leave my phone on anymore cus im constantly getting calls and texts

Kek

the only people who are getting circumcised after the age of 6 months are normal men cucked into judaism, and people with clinically fucked cocks full of festering cheese.
i don't think either party would have a balanced opinion worth listening to

It's more popular in Australia than it is in Canada.

Yes.

>who said I was cut

What's stopping you from getting the surgery then? I mean, if the results are more of less the same than being uncut, what's stopping you? I think we both know the answer.

I saw a YouTube video by a man who had it done as an adult, and he said he lost about 50% sensation.

It's pretty interesting. I wonder if you branded babies would they defend it when they grew up?
Also I read circumcision fucks up babies brains because they can't handle the pain. That could explain a lot.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12293/full

come back when you have a legitimate argument.

Cut or uncut I don't give a fuck, but it shouldn't be done at birth, it should be a personal choice.

feels good knowing i was not mutilated as a baby by sneaky jew doctors making a fortune collecting baby foreskins to turn into leather rings to wear while they pray to a statue of george soros in the basement of the local synagogue

circumcision is an unnecesary and outdated practice

come back to me when you have a legitimate penis

>Are they Jewish?

Mudslimes perhaps?

they are trolling you and are jealous cause they are savages that live in third world countries (pic related)

i'm half convinced they have got some sort of CTR for circumcision.
that or burgercunts are so indoctrinated with the jewish spirit that they think it's better to have their dicks chopped up

Yup. Also, watch them all frantically trying to defend their Jewish masters. KEKS

This is why we need to fund regenerative medicine. I hate being stuck with a shitty Jew dick.

From what I've heard, lots and lots of pain for about a month, scaring, and inconvenient levels of arousal, once the pain subsides, until your sensitivity dies.

You're making the assumption that im pro-circumcison, you twat; I never said I was. However, half this anti circumcision "claims" are bullshit. You're listening to a group of inactivist who send death threats to doctors who perform this operation, they're lunatics just like the anti abortion extremist.

I like uncut dicks. Perceive cut dicks as crippled and inferior.

Good luck growing those chopped off nerve endings back.

fight me cunt

I'll ram my jewish dick down you're throat.

CRIKEY!

so much for luck, this cunt was born into a country where his parents decided, "yeah nah lat's just pay a few hundred dollars to get our baby's penis mutilated for no reason at all"
i get the feeling his luck ran out on day 1

No, there are just more beaners moving in

Americans are such good goys, make sure to circumsise your kids for dr. Goldbergs skin creme.

>You're making the assumption that im pro-circumcison, you twat; I never said I was.

Oh so you were just pretending to be retarded.

>half this anti circumcision "claims" are bullshit

So then half of them are valid?

>You're listening to a group of inactivist who send death threats to doctors who perform this operation, they're lunatics just like the anti abortion extremist.

You can find crazy people on both sides of any issue, not an argument.

even if your body crippled by jewish ancestry was able to survive the plane flight to australia, i sincerely doubt your completely desensitised penis could become erect without some sort of erection medication developed by jewish scientists

>TFW i wasn't circumcised..

i feel so comfy, aw yeah.

Because we're good goyim.

This. I got circumsized by choice at 16 since all the girls laughed at my disgusting caveman penis

I'd say more than half. There's been too much research - even from European institutions - about the benefits outweighing risks. This is why more medical bodies have looked at the evidence and come out in support of it. But that doesn't stop 15 year old eurofags on Sup Forums from playing armchair bioethicist because 'muh Jewish conspiracy'.

>(((European institutions)))
come on