REMINDER THAT IF THEY DIE, TRUMP APPOINTS 4 JUSTICES

Time to dust of Stroke-Chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/07/ruth_bader_ginsburg_risks_her_legacy_to_insult_donald_trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HHHHAAAAAIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Ginsburg is already dead. They are propping her up much the same as they did Hillary right after the 9/11 memorial.

Fuck Judas Kennedy. Betrayed us on Obergefell and affirmative action and now that the fags have something to rally around they're just more narcissistic about it.

They don't even have to die, someone simply has to gently persuade them to retire....

>Ginsburg will never reverse DC v Heller like she's been frothing at the mouth to for decades

I miss Manafort.

At those ages how are they not forced to retire. They most likely wearing adult diapers .

There is no way in hell they retire. Democratic operatives will tell them they will kill their entire family if they retire they're that desperate at this point. They have to stay until they die and hell they might kill their families anyway even if they die just so they have the incentive to live as healthy as possible until Trump is out of office.

You think dems will let Trump appoint 4 supreme court justices?

Start the death clock

Weekend at Ruthies

You just know that cunt ginsburg is going to start getting blood transfusions so she can survive 4 more years.

If I were Trump I'd be calling up the conservative justices and asking them to consider retiring while the getting's good. Scalia dying during Obama's term was almost a disaster.

Ginsberg is no longer in good behavior. She can be removed, she has violated over 200 years of tradition and gotten political. She must recuse herself from all cases or step down, or be removed.

Also, there's nothing that limits it to 9. We can go up to 15 if we want. How you like that shit sandwich libs? 13-2 majorities for the rest of your lives.

If doubles the old lady dies.

Gingsburg will die within a year.

Kek wills it!

You honestly think he isn't still working in the shadows?

Supreme court is kind of macabre if you think about it lads.

You're literally hoping for death.

kek wills it

What if they get depressed about Trump winning and commit suicide because they find it unbearable? Catch my drift? A suicide with three bullet to the back of the head, like how Scalia suicided with a pillow over his head.

What? He will still appoint new ones, that was one of the huge things that was going to change after the election.

we have the frog.

Heller isn't even a decade old.

Yes, I'm just saying. Meme a suicide.

There time is up before January the 3rd

I know, but THE MEMES MAN

Since when has the right had that power. All the shady deaths and assassinations have always been right wing targets killed by the left or leftists who were leaking info to the right wing.

For some reason the Republican party is weak as hell or simply chooses not to openly engage in murder.

Kek will change that.

exactly. i could see them having a christmas party together and tragically the tree burns the house down with all justices inside.

with a heavy heart, Obama will have to appoint all new justices.

Do your patriotic duty Manafort

HW gets a participation trophy for trying to have Reagan killed.

>Since when has the right had that power. All the shady deaths and assassinations have always been right wing targets killed by the left or leftists who were leaking info to the right wing.

The winds of change are blowing, user.

You're asking too many questions, anyway. Just let it go.

Are we sure those guys are clean? What grounds of suspicion comes with their territory? Anything we can dig our autistic claws into?
If so, we could get digging, discredit them over the media, and let history run its course in a far better fashion.

>(((GINSBURG)))

I have a prediction:

This filthy bitch, Elena Kagan will be the next to die. She has HIV from being blacked and she is taking the natural herbal remedy approach instead of taking the scientific antiretroviral route. Kagan has one foot in the grave; it's only a matter of time.

Damn that bol be fuckin gma? DAM nigga old af.

All three will pass away in the span of a month.

Kek wills it so.

They say death does happen in "three's".

>adding more supreme court justices
fdr tried that. didn't work

The GOP got scared off dirty tactics like that after Watergate.

One will die, we don't know who.

We should make a Supreme Court-death-chan like we made an Ebola-chan

Nice Supreme Court Justices you have there.
It would be a real shame if anything happened to them eh? Eh eh? If you know what I mean, eh eh? Eh eh eh eh eh eh ehe eh eh ehe eh?

Are there bets running on their death dates?

They are Jewish, they'll live to be 100.

GMA is clearly retarded.

wow nothing will happen, these people are in perfect health and their brains are so sharp would be a shame for anyone to speculate to the contrary.

I think overturning gay marriage is a horrible fucking idea. I really hope most of Sup Forums isn't too stupid to see why that is.

The more you openly destroy a Liberal's life, the more you enrage them and galvanize them to vote against you, exactly like the Trump supporters did this election.

It's as Trump said, Gay Marriage is done. It's over, it's been ruled on. Let gays have this sense of "relief" and work to undo Liberalism in the shadows.

Unfortunately, Jews figured out how to rule society. It's best done from the shadows. The more out in the open shit you do, the more you risk a political shift or even a revolution.

Trump.
Made Ginsburg publicly apologize to him.

Inauguration day will be the day she's gone.

This is the biggest worry. Ginsburg still has very little grey hair. That's why I'm saying we should meme a suicide.

you have found gold there user
may kek give you his blessing

If Ginsburg dies in the next 2 years it will be the best day of my life. Fuck that antigun kike.

>Obvious Canadian proxyfag

WHOA

Thanks Kek for blessing this post.

Reminder that if conservative justices are appointed you won't get any new civil liberties for a LONG time and in fact you may lose some, which sucks, even if they aren't liberties that you will personally use.

Tick tock tick tock Ginsburg and Breyer...
Talmudic magic and the blood of Christian children can't keep you alive forever...

it is already done
t-33h until the first death

All of this death wishing by Sup Forums.

Shameful.

Remember when the Iron Lady died? The Left celebrated her death and Sup Forums rightly condemned such behavior. In fact, any time the Left wishes or celebrates a person on the right Sup Forums rightly condemns them. But now that /OurGuy/ is in power and it benefits for the death of his opposition it's fine to wish death on people.

Hypocrites.

How does ctr still have work?

Why couldn't Ginsberg die?

She's one evil fucking constitution hating bitch. Fuck that kike whore.

They won't retire. They're waiting for a Democrat to be elected. The real battle begins in 2020.

and you won't see a repeal of Citizen's United under a conservative court. So there won't be any draining of any swamps.

They might retire too
Them and thomas
If Trump gets 8 years, he's more or less guaranteed 5 picks

I don't know Stephen Breyer's age, but I do know it's a crisp 56°.

By "possible retirements" are they insinuating which justices might die in the next four years? That's fucked up.

Ginsburg will be pushed out soon. She has an obvious conflict of interest.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2016/07/ruth_bader_ginsburg_risks_her_legacy_to_insult_donald_trump.html

8 years is decades now?

There's ONE THING that the left has gotten right. It's their ability to always push toward their goal. They NEVER cuck on what they want, and they never say "oh, we shouldn't kick our opponents when they're down, because we want to be principled and merciful". No, they say "fuck that" and do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win. They fight dirty, and for the longest time, we did not. And that's PRECISELY why we've lost so much ground to the leftists.

So fucking being "respectful". Fuck this "if you do that, you're no better than them!" bullshit.
I only care about winning. The left will go to extreme ends to get what they want. We're just handicapping ourselves and dooming ourselves to failure if we don't follow suit.

I want blood. We have full fucking control and we should exercise it. The left would not have been so kind to us. They were talking about how this was the end of white people and how white men would need to get exterminated to make the world a better place. I'm not fucking joking here. It's war.

Under contract through December. They were meant to quiet dissenting voices on the internet during the transition after her assured win.
After that, Termination.

THIS

>They won't retire. They're waiting for a Democrat to be elected.

Antonin Scalia (age 79) was likely waiting for a Republican to win the White House before retiring too. Sometimes life has other ideas.

Fucking this.
We don't need to fall on our sword for shit that don't matter right now.

After we secure white America we can worry about stuff like that.

>83
>80
>78

jusus christ amerika

They're in their 80s. Ginsburg looks like a fallout ghoul. I highyl doubt any of them will still be around by 2024.

They'll probably try to cling to life as long as possible, because they don't want to get replaced by people who can actually read the constitution, but time doesn't stop for anyone. They won't be able to stick around at ages 88-91

Name some times conservative courts have expanded your rights and liberties

>She has an obvious conflict of interest.

Anything bad enough that it will solve itself, or something where we can pour a bit of oil on the fire?

She's dead. Kek wills it

>retirements

>expand
I don't need expsnsion right now. I need my rights and liberties conserved.

I'm hoping Clarence does the right thing and retires so Trump can appoint a young conservative in his place. Thomas and Scalia if he were still with us would be the only ones happy about Trump I imagine

Do leftist seriously think we give a fuck about fag marriage? Don't you think there might be more important things than that?

you faggots ever solve the mystery of scalia's murder yet by the way?

150 years of 9 judges isn't likely to be changed.
The fact that we went through four or five iterations in the first 80 years and none for the next 150 leans towards this number working

S H A D I L A Y

We need to bring kek new motivation to keep him going. Ginsberg is human scum and hates America. Perhaps kek would be best utilized there?

She said she'd move out of the Country if Trump won. She obviously hates him to his core, so in a sense, she has went rogue and became an activist judge.

As a Chicago resident, McDonald v Chicago.

RBG is going down before January.

Praise Kek

Doesn't Ginsburg have like 3 different cancers?

Surely she can't hang on for 4 more years

Most supreme court judges retire, not die in office

District of Columbia v. Heller

Let's not forget it was the four liberal faggots on the Supreme Court, plus "moderate" Anthony Kennedy, that were behind that atrocious Kelo v. City of New London decision.

Just looked it up and looks like John Paul Stevens, retired in 2010, was one of the oldest Justices, leaving the court at 90. That seems unusual though, at least historically. Then again, people are living longer. In the least, Conservatives will get the 5-4 majority back.

fags used feelings to overturn the popular vote AND the state constitution. The supreme court gave it a big, fat stamp to be seen as superheroes.

It was a big "FUCK YOU" to democracy and law for the sake of enabling degeneracy and undermining the definition of the family -- which is the support structure of healthy society.

Think about the bright side. The democrats are going to invest in research to increase longevity and to treat whatever diseases these people may get in the future.

You're alright leaf.

These people must have senile moments. Scary to think our laws are basically chosen by people that probably were fooled into thinking booze,cigs, and cocaine were healthy growing up.

>Sometimes life has other ideas.
Sometimes it doesn't.

>became an activist judge
>became

She was always a disgusting activist judge marxist.
She's also gone on record saying she thinks the US constitution is trash and that we should interpret it as a "living document" (read: interpreting whatever you want out of thin air). She also says she much prefers the South African constitution.

We should send her over there if she likes SA so much.

Trump could threaten like FDR. May be enough to get a favorable vote now and then.

>The Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937[1] (frequently called the "court-packing plan")[2] was a legislative initiative proposed by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt to add more justices to the U.S. Supreme Court. Roosevelt's purpose was to obtain favorable rulings regarding New Deal legislation that the court had ruled unconstitutional.[3] The central provision of the bill would have granted the President power to appoint an additional Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court, up to a maximum of six, for every member of the court over the age of 70 years and 6 months.