China threatens to cut sales of iPhones and US cars if 'naive' Trump pursues trade war

>China threatens to cut sales of iPhones and US cars if 'naive' Trump pursues trade war

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/14/china-threatens-to-cut-sales-of-iphones-and-us-cars-if-naive-trump-pursues-trade-war?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

---

Man, I really hope this happens, a trade war between China and USA.

This would be good for us (EU).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would not be opposed to someone releasing some kind of strain of super-ebola into China's food and water supply.

They are already in the process of replacing their factory workforce at Foxconn with robots.

ROBOTS!

Do they think American companies won't be able to buy the same robots? Japanese companies and American companies and German companies all make robots. They'll just make robots to do the manufacturing.

They would cut sales, not manufacturing.
Aka Chinese people wouldn't be able to purchase iPhone, which would really be good for them.

If I was the chinks, I would do it already, Trump or not.

My hope for future:

>US - Russia ties improve
>US - China ties deteriorate

2016-2019
> China - USA engage in constant trade and cyber war

next

>EU and China ties strengthen
>China defeats USA on cyber, trade, everything
>China's technology surpasses US

>American butthurt that China is now stronger than USA, Trump runs on campaign promising American to "beat China"
>Trump wins second term
>China becomes only superpower because of advances in artificial technology applied to cyber warfare

>Russia and USA's economies keep stagnating... literally turning to Detroits and commieblocks everywhere
>EU and China become more and more like pic related

In native language we call this 'win-win'

chink buys chinese phones already. Only the few who like western product buys iphone

>he wants to become a chinese slave

What? Most of our cars are made in Mexico and their president has already said they're willing to work with trump

>Only the few who like western product buys iphone
>the few
Everyone who has the money buys Western products, domestic products still have a bad rep in China.

>thinking china is relevant

Trump is giving Putin the green light to inave all of western Europe if he feels like it.

Your assholes are going to be stretched to levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>no iphone for chinese people
>they immediately revolt because all of their lives are about american gizmos now

My heart dreads to think of what will happen if we don't have iPhones.
Americans should really consider their actions.
God knows it's not good if we're denied a means of making selfies.
And chinese cars are certainly a thing.

>US president-elect Donald Trump would be a “naive” fool to launch an all-out trade war against China, a Communist party-controlled newspaper has claimed
>would be a “naive” fool

have they been paying attention to anything? THATS HIS SELLING POINT

muh trede deelz

but they need America's markets to make money? They would be assisting the American job creation process back home.

I guess chinks aren't that smart after all

DO IT

DO IT MOTHER FUCKERS

No China will go down like the rest of us. They've been importing large quota's of niggers because of their ties too Africa's natural resources.

They can go ahead.

The US can then say they're not paying back Chinese held US debt.

>china in full panic mode
Sounds like it's working.

>China the sinking manufacturing ship getting uppity

Fuck China.

A cyborg walking a cyborg. Complete waste of everything.

Lol 2017 the year China overthrows the Communists because they couldn't buy iPhones and Buicks

Trump knew this would happen. He knew since the 1980s.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Oh my god, not the iphones!
Not the cars!

At least try to cut off something the USA can't do without that can't be bought from other countries. God forbid USA manufacturers for cars are preferred over Chinese parts and people can't live without their iphones.

A lot of eight year olds are gonna lose their jobs over this.

Why can't they get along with Trump like Mexico?

Trump already repaid Nieto's kindness by turning the wall into a fence and dropping the "muh payment" meme.

I guess the chink prez does think of Trump as a Donkey. Explains why he didn't call him until yesterday night.

>iphone

do it chyna

>Playing chicken with the country who buys a lot of things from you
Wow, how very retarded.

Also, why hasn't anyone shopped this to you-know-what yet?

>iPhone sales cut
>apple fags can't shitpost from coffee shop
>dead time on hands
>decide to move on with life
>get a job
>stops navel gazing
>no social media groupthink

Well played, Trump
MAGA

>Russia and USA's economies keep stagnating... literally turning to Detroits and commieblocks everywhere
But that´s China right now.

DO IT FAGGOTS

Who gives a shit?
The rich people over there are the only ones buying them anyway.

Please kill Apple.
Please kill Apple.
Please kill Apple.
PLEASE KILL APPLE.

One day people will understand that trade benefits both parties. Meanwhile, China will threaten the USA with making less money on their sales, and the USA will respond "fine, we'll just pay more money for our stuff".

It should be mentioned that Apple is the pinnacle example of corporatism run amuck. Exports most of its jobs overseas and then ships out its development work, has overseas locations for tax dodges and then holds on to cash, stock holders go through bloodbath trying to get dividends paid out.

If their is any company that needs the Negan treatment, its apple

>I guess the chink prez does think of Trump as a Donkey. Explains why he didn't call him until yesterday night.

China is the main guy he's been basing most of his campaign promises on since China really is the one that took all manufacturing jobs from the U.S. and left the former middle class with fuck all.

China is cancer. I hope the USA finish the commies.

...so we pass tariffs... and then you just ban what we dont want, and outsourcing becomes financial suicide for business. and you top of your threat by insulting our president, kinda begging for it. okay chinks, you do that.

jolly good. iphones and chink cars are overpriced shit and pure shit respectfully.

They already use an exact clone of the iphone but dont pay apple.

DUMBASS CHINKS

We export food to them so they can stay alive. By fucking with us, they will literally starve themselves.

Stupid nips.

>(((Trump))) takes time out of his grandstanding on social media to institute his economic plan of 18th century style tariffs
>anyone not growing their own food dies out this winter

Not exactly a trade war when you make it in America.

China has no bite.

That looks like the gayest city ever
Also you forgot all the smog
Plus why is that guy walking his supper?

If this happens Europe will make a big profit out of this by either functioning as an in-between for trade to avoid tariffs or by having dumped on it all the Chinese factory power for much lower prices.

Either way, thanks Trump!

do you think they make US cars in China

or

do you think they makes iphones in the US

they're already building the chinese owned factories in Mexico. all they do is complete the final step in Mexico and theres no tarriff so like putting the windshield wipers on in Mexico makes it a north american car

>tfw issues important to our politics may finally be happening and aren't shitty identity politics for once

sure would be nice to move beyond oppression olypmics and funding for housing/arming of double agent terrorist Abdul Mehmet and his Camel Wars.

Imagine if we started this shit years ago.

but the USA exports food to china
if anyone's going to be starving it will be the chinks

Then Apple moves production to Korea

We could just get iPhones made in Taiwan for cheaper fuck china.

These people need white people,white people don't need them.

Someone is salty about their dear TPP going down the drain.

SO SCARED

The Graun? - This is /POL Nigga!

>implying they're not immune to that shit already

Yeah that's the best part. Just like with minimum wage hikes this will pressure manufacturers to modernize with technology that's been available for years to make completely human free production. Production cost will drop to zero and we'll transition into a resource based economy while China slowly disappears in a cloud of smog.

Cant the Apple build US based factories with mexican cheap labor instead of having China based factories with chinise cheap labor?

White people don't need non-whites.
Non-whites need whites.

The Chinese people are too stupid to realise that.

Starve the commies

What if the past election season was all just a ruse by the elites to weaponize our memes in preparation for World War Meme against the chinks?

Ya'll dank enough for storming the Great Chinese Firewall against their DDoS and Red Shill brigades, armed with shitty English and poor grammar?

>Trump already repaid Nieto's kindness by turning the wall into a fence and dropping the "muh payment" meme.
>implying

>China
>not imploding as soon as its middle class grows large enough to understand just how badly they're getting fucked over.

Both will be made in the US when Trump is in charge.

Fuck em. Don't bend to the pressure. How many american cars do we sell in China in a year anyway? 12? Chinks can't afford cards.

Also, fuck apple.

Edgy

lol, word.

China doesn't buy American cars worth a shit.. fuck em

i'm fine with this. that being said, isn't Apple shacked up in Ireland?

Kek wills it!

All the butthurt mericans thinking their problems are fixable, you will be Bad soon

Oh no, it looks like we'll just have to build them here instead.

what the fuck are those?

Aryans

I would be fine with any measures taken that fucked Apple Inc.

Foxconn workers get payed 400 a month for 6 day work weeks with zero oversight and expensive things like workers comp and other pesky regulations. People want their jerbs back, but should they get them I don't think anyone will be happy with the cost of items.

t. Commiecuck

Apple is one of the most successful and revolutionary companies in the West.

Good luck those pieces of shit use sewer water for cooking. They're on their way to going super mutant.

no not the iphones

>I don't think anyone will be happy with the cost of items.

But all of these things are discretionary spending, whereas taxes are mandatory spending.

I can choose not to buy an expensive made-in-the USA ipone. I can't choose not to pay my taxes - the taxes used to prop up the social welfare programs that are needed to subsidize corporations paying shit-wages.

Men who successfully covered up the reality of aging.

>no more iphones and chink cars

and this is a bad thing?

Yeah, do it faggit! Who needs iphones

and then we'll not sell them to china if they wanna be ass holes about it haha desu

Not chink cars, American cars being imported into China.

God forbid we started buying chinese cars...

Alot of Foreign brands are made in the US too.

Toyota Hi-lux is USA made and imported straight to Al Qaeda and ISIS in syria. They seem very satisfied with our craftsmanship

Don't care. They still need to underwrite us debt to get the interest in dollars so they can buy oil from OPEC. Servicing their own future energy needs. We take that debt and put it into the military keeping oil pichaseable only in dollars. As long as the petrodollar exists, china has to play ball.

I didn't mention anything at all about your personal taxes m8. If anything, keeping shit tier welfare paying jobs out of the country forces people to find alternatives that may pay a living wage here you dont have to support. And god help us if people want their union jobs back, making 50k a year to stand on a line. 2000 dollar phones will just be the start.

That's one we will build them here

China threatening not to buy iphones

Like people in the U.S. see shit money
from Apple....Apple hides all their profits
overseas so the U.S. doesn't get hardly shit taxes from them....fuck Apple sitting on $100 billion cash profits that they won't bring back to the U.S.

how will the world ever survive without Iphones

maybe we should cut all the food we send them

name one thing mac can do what linux or windows can't
I want to see apple burn to the ground

Who the fuck cares about iPhone.
Apple doesnt pay any taxes in the US anyways.

>oh god how did the world function before 1990!!

I think we'll be fine m8

>iphones
>useful cellular device
pick one

literally can someone explain what's so great about that pic? i mean really, it's like that episode of spongebob where the guy justs spray painted chrome onto everything.
>oh great we can fly to our gobs now
>sitting in flying traffic
>no more trees except for mandatory one per square block plus (((moderate))) shrubbery
>hey wow my office building is taller and shinier
>takes longer to get up
>when i get on the i-lift i still have to see laura's stupid face
>at least i get to walk my dog around my personal moat that i park my derpy car on top of
>i have to use my fake hand that got cut off to enforce diversity quotas
>i was too privileged and had to be taken down a notch
>the dog is a robot it might as well be a fucking wheel at the end of a pole

China can't sustain its economy if it cuts sales. China wants to try and bluff, but they need us much, much more then we need them

>I'm okay with slave labor so I can keep my iPhone and do multi-billion doallar corporatiosnndont have to compete for labor in the civilized western word

T. Modern leftist

Not until the rest of the world is on fire. Then our role will be complete and the collapse will ensue. Germany will most certainly fall before the US does.