I feel awful for hillary

as a child she dealt with oppression for being a women. always looked down upon. told as a child her outlook is to becoming a house wife... living in illinois she also witness first hand the unjustified hatred against blacks. all around her she was surrounded by oppression.

ever since childhood she dreamed of being president. a just president. a president for the people. to fight against oppression. to bring freedom and peace to all those looked down upon. a savior of the poor, the ridiculed, the broken ones.

she worked hard. went off to college. studied the necessary courses to learn the knowledge needed to go into public service. she sucked it up, and in the name of being president someday, found a man to marry. even though in reality she's a lesbian, she knew she wouldn't be able to run for president, or make it anywhere as a politician, if she came out lesbian to the public. she couldn't make it far being single either. an independent women politician? let alone president? that's crazy! wheres the family values?!

she had to oppress herself. she helped promote this hillbilly from Alabama. she endured the worst. she let him spawn a child in her. how horrible. what greater oppression than being pregnant? some parasite growing inside of you. after promoting his governorship in alabama she pushed him to the national stage. then finally, succeeded. she made him president. in the process she made a name for herself.

then came the sex scandals of bill. she endured it all. she stayed with a sexual predator all in the dream of being president one day. she stayed with that filth to be president.

after the sex scandal riddle presidency that was her vile husband she continued her political career. she became a prestigious senator from new york. she fought hard to support 9/11 victims and showed her keen judgment by voting yes for the war in iraq.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after enduring eight years of bush she knew finally the time was right. she ran for president in 2008.... but she lost the nomination from her party during the democrat primary. even though she had the popular vote, a man... a BLACK MAN. stole the ticket from her. what was rightfully hers was taken away from her...

but she waited. patiently.. and ran again during the 2016 election... only to have it too STOLE from her... by a BILLIONAIRE WHITE MAN.

she endured all this oppression for you. and what do you do in return? oppress her even more. but its ok. she will still fight for you regardless how much you oppress her.

as a child she dealt with oppression for being a women. always looked down upon. told as a child her outlook is to becoming a house wife... living in illinois she also witness first hand the unjustified hatred against blacks. all around her she was surrounded by oppression.

ever since childhood she dreamed of being president. a just president. a president for the people. to fight against oppression. to bring freedom and peace to all those looked down upon. a savior of the poor, the ridiculed, the broken ones.

she worked hard. went off to college. studied the necessary courses to learn the knowledge needed to go into public service. she sucked it up, and in the name of being president someday, found a man to marry. even though in reality she's a lesbian, she knew she wouldn't be able to run for president, or make it anywhere as a politician, if she came out lesbian to the public. she couldn't make it far being single either. an independent women politician? let alone president? that's crazy! wheres the family values?!

she had to oppress herself. she helped promote this hillbilly from Alabama. she endured the worst. she let him spawn a child in her. how horrible. what greater oppression than being pregnant? some parasite growing inside of you. after promoting his governorship in alabama she pushed him to the national stage. then finally, succeeded. she made him president. in the process she made a name for herself.

then came the sex scandals of bill. she endured it all. she stayed with a sexual predator all in the dream of being president one day. she stayed with that filth to be president.

after the sex scandal riddle presidency that was her vile husband she continued her political career. she became a prestigious senator from new york. she fought hard to support 9/11 victims and showed her keen judgment by voting yes for the war in iraq.

after enduring eight years of bush she knew finally the time was right. she ran for president in 2008.... but she lost the nomination from her party during the democrat primary. even though she had the popular vote, a man... a BLACK MAN. stole the ticket from her. what was rightfully hers was taken away from her...

but she waited. patiently.. and ran again during the 2016 election... only to have it too STOLE from her... by a BILLIONAIRE WHITE MAN.

she endured all this oppression for you. and what do you do in return? oppress her even more. but its ok. she will still fight for you regardless how much you oppress her.

from it all, that demon spawn of a child, chelsea, will carry on the torch in her name in four years.

Wew, CTR is in full force.

>tfw it was HER turn!

She's a power obsessed cunt and not even warm or friendly in the slightest, lol

First she got beaten by a schvoogie and then a privileged white male. JUST

How do you go into office broke and come out with hundreds of millions?

OP you deserve better pics

Save these below me

she is a bad person, and she should feel bad about herself. like we all told her.

Not everyone gets to be an astronaut.

Being president is not a human right.

you don't even know her, stop posting her family photos you creep

I feel bad for your mother for not jamming a needle into your brain after letting a retarded nigger cum in her to make you

I feel great for the same reason user.

she looks like she forgot her tampon

Anyone else think her dad looks kind of like Tim Kaine?

I hope she dies before Trump's term ends. Not that the DNC would even consider Clinton again, anyways.
God, this election was such a fuck up on the DNC's part.

me too i teared up

wow, that sure seems like a long and thought out post to me

would be a shame if everyone saged it because your a ctr faggot

ugh piss off ctr nobody cares about your desperate propaganda attack. u dont have enough brains to convert the red pilled people here.

Guys we need to #CutForClinton
She deserved HER TURN. Let's spill blood for her so we can show the world who cares!

>trying to humanize a truly terrible person by posting pictures of her before she started to look like the true spawn of Lucifer. nice approach CTR

Hay Chelsea, do your parent's know you're here?

>it was her turn

These people are the worst. Did you really want one of the (possibly) most corrupt politicians, ever, to become "the first female president"? Is that really the example you want to bestow on young women? Or... Would you rather wait for a stellar woman who helps brings prosperity and liberty for everyone in the United States?

Nobody cares about brain dead Hilldawg.

>i feel awful for hillary

She's an international crime boss that has sent entire countries straight to hell and is responsible for countless deaths, both directly and indirectly. She has stolen more money than...anyone, really.

I feel awful that she still breathes.

Check out those keg legs.

>as a child she dealt with oppression for being a women.
Bill spanking the shit out of her in college wasn't oppression. It was degeneracy.

>told as a child her outlook is to becoming a house wife...
The world can only dream. In the case of Syrian and Libyan children, those dreams last forever.

>ever since childhood she dreamed of being president.
Basically the only accurate statement in your post, you magnificent shitposting son of a gun.

>a savior of the poor
How did she plan on saving them? By lecturing them from her well-guarded mansion? She sure didn't help them using her $111,000,000 household wealth.

>in the name of being president someday, found a man to marry. even though in reality she's a lesbian
I retract my previous statement about your post only containing one accurate statement. This makes two.

>she helped promote this hillbilly from Alabama.
Slick Willy isn't just a hillbilly. He's a phenomenon. He spends his days a-raping and a-groping, and no one can do a thing about it. Shame he's dying of that new strand of AIDS that only exists in Slick Willy and about two million whores.

>she stayed with a sexual predator all in the dream of being president one day.
Sucker.

She never looked this good again.

>I feel awful for Hillary
Topkike

Poor widdew millonaire

Nice. Poor Chelsea got the worst side of genetics.

Even if half of that is remotely true, thats all well and good. The fact is she is a criminal and corrupt, which makes her totally unsuitable for the most powerful office in the world.

No one is against a woman president. We are against THAT woman president.

Take that picture off Sup Forums and back to whatever board does bestiality. I was trying to eat here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

You're right, imagine spending so much illegal arms dealing money on propaganda and assassins and still getting blown the fuck out? Must feel pretty bad. Good thing she doesn't feel human emotions, I guess.

>back to whatever board does bestiality
>Sup Forumsestiality
eat somewhere else newfag, you can't sit here

tl;dr

>born in Illinois

Well that explains all the corruption.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only midnight. Does not having the lead at midnight count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still playing right now and the DNC has been the best party in the US for how many years now? She’s against one of the worst candidates who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of supporters. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. The Clintons are one of the best fucking families in the USA, she was at 75% the last few weeks and would of won the vote in 2008 if Obama wasn’t black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Clinton wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just fell short of a district when he needed to get one, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Clinton topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

All I ever hear about is how badly women have it. But I've thought many times when I was out struggling for a paycheck how nice it would be to just be at home, baking a pie, waiting for husband to get home to get laid. It just does not seem all that bad to me. I would've made a fantastic housewife.

Hillary should be proud that America learned that sexism is bad and defeated the Sexist vote!

You know, the one that says "Shes a woman, I am voting for her!"

This is a great day in American History.... we learned how to defeat sexism!

maybe she shouldnt have aten all them pizzas

Not to mention how cool it would be to get to raise your kids. Granted you didn't fuck a retard and ended up with shit kids. Though most women don't have that foresight. It's funny how the sex that literally has to carry the unborn child around for months and will certainly be stuck with the child their whole lives seems to have zero concept about actually raising children.

> "some parasite growing inside of you"
LOL Chelsea Clinton BTFO

Pretty much.
I would kill to have such an easy and gratifying life.

Too bad the flood of female workers and stagnation of wages has also made it more difficult for one man to earn a decent wage for their family.

>those psychopatic lifeless eyes

Maybe she was actually a psychopath?

>maybe

And she got BTFO by God Emperor who is like a cartoon misogynist. Oh the delicious irony.

ARKANSAS NOT ALABAMA DON'T SAY THAT EVIL CAME FROM OUR PROUD STATE ROLL TIDE

most of your collegiate football teams suck dick

Remind me who's ranked No 1 again?

SUPER PREDITORS

Fuck off with this shit

She didn't dream of being president you fuckwit. the only reason she is in politics is because of bill clinton being president.